• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks in the south can belittle a black person in the south and that can be okay… Move that action towards the west coast and now it's racism. I live in east Texas, and I see a total difference in Black folks here as opposed to the west coast, some of the comments made towards blacks ( in person ) my new friends make here in east Texas blows me away.. Those folks would either have their ass kicked or arrested on the west coast..

There is a total deference

I lived on the west coast and that is bullshit. Tons and tons of racism in California. Try looking at the population differences between Oakland, San Jose and San Fransisco.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet what you fail to see is these athletes are young men who most probably didnt have responsible parents and was raised with a street mentality. Its easy looking at it from a white perspective and calling it racist, but put yourself in his shoes and how he was raised and that picture becomes less clear.

This has to be THE MOST RIDICULOUS STATEMENT, ever…. So now we give excuses for the way one was brought up??? LOL… Didn't Paula Dean say the same thing… Oh lord.. These may be kids, but for God sakes they should know right from wrong.

You would think this " Dip Shit " would learn from Donald Sterling incident, But I'm sure being Black gives him the " Race Card" and the get out of jail free card.

What kills be is there are those that accept this behavior…...

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived on the west coast and that is bullshit. Tons and tons of racism in California. Try looking at the population differences between Oakland, San Jose and San Fransisco.

You may have lived on the west coast, but that doesn't make you an expert, I worked in a high level management position for many years, and have seen all kinds of shit and it doesn't compare to the shit I see here… It leaves me speechless

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, they like to act all high and mighty but it's just not the case. There's as much racism there as there is anywhere.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have lived on the west coast, but that doesn't make you an expert, I worked in a high level management position for many years, and have seen all kinds of shit and it doesn't compare to the shit I see here… It leaves me speechless

Ok pop quiz.

I check into a hotel in the afternoon. I don't have a reservation as it's a last minute choice to spend an extra night in the city. I walk in with a friend, and I begin to wait in line as there are some black folks in front of me getting a room.

I very plainly hear the guy quote the people in front of me over $200 for the night. About that time another guy motions me over to the desk. I tell him I need a room, he writes down a number on a piece of paper and hands it to me. I had to pay like $120 for the night, a full $100 cheaper.

What city did this real event happen in?

A. Jackson, Mississippi
B. Nashville, Tennessee
C. Birmingham, Alabama
D. San Fransisco, California.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be THE MOST RIDICULOUS STATEMENT, ever…. So now we give excuses for the way one was brought up??? LOL… Didn't Paula Dean say the same thing… Oh lord.. These may be kids, but for God sakes they should know right from wrong.

You would think this " Dip Shit " would learn from Donald Sterling incident, But I'm sure being Black gives him the " Race Card" and the get out of jail free card.

What kills be is there are those that accept this behavior…...

Ever talked to a white supremacist or a KKK member? They are brought up to hate and no amount of preaching to them is going to make them change their attitude. It takes a life altering event to make them change and even then it takes a long time for them to forget that hate, if they ever do. I grew up around them, but was not raised in a home that believed in hating our fellow man, so i didnt fall in with that crowd when it came time to go to functions like they had, I also grew up and got the hell out of that little town and made something of my life. See, unlike you I have seen Racism at the core level and know that what i posted is not ridiculous as its can be the way they were raised and no, some kids dont know the difference between right and wrong because they only see whats good for them and have not had role models to teach them right from wrong.

And lastly I guess you didnt get the memo that the account that posted the tweets was a fake account. Amari's account is nothing like that one and the Compliance department of Alabama is well aware of the incident and has asked Twitter to remove the offending account to protect Amari's reputation. He is a good kid and doesnt deserve the negative view of him that this could create.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok pop quiz.

I check into a hotel in the afternoon. I don't have a reservation as it's a last minute choice to spend an extra night in the city. I walk in with a friend, and I begin to wait in line as there are some black folks in front of me getting a room.

I very plainly hear the guy quote the people in front of me over $200 for the night. About that time another guy motions me over to the desk. I tell him I need a room, he writes down a number on a piece of paper and hands it to me. I had to pay like $120 for the night, a full $100 cheaper.

A. Jackson, Mississippi
B. Nashville, Tennessee
C. Birmingham, Alabama

I'm going with D all the way. If you had on a rainbow set of suspenders and flamboyant glasses you might Have gotten it even cheaper:lol:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on... Are you guys seriously defending Amari Cooper's comments?

If an important white Alabama football player said "Can you black kids stop correcting my grammar obviously I don't care & I'm sure your parents wouldn't want you speaking with white men." Or "You a black little spoiled bitch" or something along those lines, ESPN would be having a massive meltdown and the community would demand he be removed from the team.

Amari's comments were nothing short of racist. Personally, I don't care if he's a member of the black panthers, but defending what he said is ridiculous.

EDIT: Was unaware the account was fake. Still doesn't make defending those comments any less ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, it's time to flush this thread... Too much politics, not enough college football.

I agree, the people from California seem to know more about racism that the guys who live in the south, where, according to them racism is all we got going for us. Well, that and tornado's, intense humidity and college football that is thought of as a religion:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If an important white Alabama football player said "Can you black kids stop correcting my grammar obviously I don't care & I'm sure your parents wouldn't want you speaking with white men." Or "You a black little spoiled bitch" or something along those lines, ESPN would be having a massive meltdown and the community would demand he be removed from the team.

Amari's comments were nothing short of racist. Personally, I don't care if he's a member of the black panthers, but defending what he said is ridiculous.

Sadly yet another who doesnt know that it was not Amari's comments:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
% of black people in city:

San Fransisco has 6%.
San Jose has 2.9%
Oakland has 28%.

They just use economics to do it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EDIT: Was unaware the account was fake. Still doesn't make defending those comments any less ridiculous.

Not defending what he said exactly. Just debating the seriousness of it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok pop quiz.

A. Jackson, Mississippi
B. Nashville, Tennessee
C. Birmingham, Alabama

They knew you were a broke ass white boy? lol... I only kid

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll never forget it.

The funny thing is we almost got kicked out for partying too hard.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Truthfullly i can see where anyone living in Cali could be broke with some of the high prices on shit they have out there.

True story, My dad was offered a job out there and he told them he might take it if he could live in the same square footage out there he had in Georgia. His house was 3400 sq. ft. The same home in Cali was 1.9 million 25 years ago and his home cost him 225,000 to build and was on 3 acres with a huge pool. Could not get that in Cali for what he paid, so he didnt go.