• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon me for being a buzz kill here, I mean I love a good bama melt down as much as the next guy, but this wasn't the real amari cooper.

This @amaricooper impostor has been saying outrageous things in his name for a couple of years now and it seems various Bama fanboi sites try to sweep up the mess every time. A simple google and 20 seconds to browse it found the truth.

His real twitter account is @amaricooper9
https://twitter.com/AmariCooper9

I'm still laughing at the reactions by the bama brain trust (and I use that term loosely of course lol) up here. Funny ass shit no doubt.

Let me be clear here...

IT WAS AN IMPOSTOR. NOT THE REAL DUDE.

Carry on. Don't let the truth interfere with a good fight.

My opinions on this topic are no different now than they were then. The school or person doesn't matter here, there was nothing that was said that was a "big deal".

It's funny how you guys are yourselves so polarized about things that you automatically assume everyone else is.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling someone a dick in the booty ass faggot on twitter... What if AJ McCarron did that?

Is it something I'd want to see? No. But it's not that big of a deal either. I'll /facepalm a bit about it, and that would be about it.

Hell, I think many of us have been waiting for AJ to shut up for about 6 months now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read back you will see where i claimed the tweets were offensive to me and I was not defending him. I was merely stating its was much ado about nothing compared to many things we see in today's world. Clearly you have mistaken me for someone who was actually defending him. I even detailed a form of punishment in a couple of posts. You can now apologize:lol:

:suds:

"Much ado about nothing" is the very definition of excusing the behavior.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh no, he said "white boy".

panic.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No its not, its realizing that there are worse things and what was said is really penny anty compared to many other things in this world. I see and hear worse almost on a weekly basis and I never post a thing about it as its part of this great big world we live in. Who really cares other than people who are looking for anything to get upset about.

Role models was even brought in to the discussion yet more kids pay attention to Rap music than they do college football players. Where is the outrage for the lyrics these kids listen to daily by some wanna be thug? Are there not more kids trying to emulate the stylings and style of rappers than many of todays football players? And Yet you want to throw barbs at fake tweets by a football player? Seems like maybe some groups of people Have their priorities mixed up with their disdain for a certain football team.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Twitter.

Exposes the twit that tweets and the twat that follows.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or people like you clinging to anything they can to make fun of Bama.
:lol:that you didnt know it was fake either.

Seeing as I dont follow twitter on anyone, I would not know fake or real and thats my defense in a nutshell.

First thing I checked was how many followers the acct had and the bio to see if it said parody.

50k followers and actual legit college players tweeting the account saying "my homie @amaricooper just bein real, shit."

50k damn followers and the real cooper only has 12k. How do Bama fans not know the real account

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this isn't me hating on Bama. I have close to zero track record of hating on them. I just had to laugh at the fact that 50k bama fans thought they were following a real bama player on twitter when they weren't.

You have to be a fuckin' dumbass, so that's why it was so believable for everyone that it really was him. Parody accounts for CFB WR's generally don't exceed the amount of followers of the actual player themselves, and it's unheard of for them to have almost 5x the amount without even being a parody account.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing I checked was how many followers the acct had and the bio to see if it said parody.

50k followers and actual legit college players tweeting the account saying "my homie @amaricooper just bein real, shit."

50k damn followers and the real cooper only has 12k. How do Bama fans not know the real account

Dont know dont care, Twitter to me is for people who hold on too tight to that world. I call them fanatics. I am just a fan that takes in a few games a year and is an Alum of the school. Too much ability to have fake acct's and that in itself says never trust it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this isn't me hating on Bama. I have close to zero track record of hating on them. I just had to laugh at the fact that 50k bama fans thought they were following a real bama player on twitter when they weren't.

You have to be a fuckin' dumbass, so that's why it was so believable for everyone that it really was him. Parody accounts for CFB WR's generally don't exceed the amount of followers of the actual player themselves, and it's unheard of for them to have almost 5x the amount without even being a parody account.

This we can agree on as there is virtually no way to actually know who all of the FOLLOWERS are actual fans of, so they could be people who actually are following to get dirt on a player if they have a meltdown, kinda like this instance. Really sad that people actually attach themselves to something ridiculous like this.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mess with twitter anymore. Signed up thinking it'd be good for sports news, just didn't realize all the bullshit you have to sift through to actually get something worthwhile. Now I use Locker Pulse as much, if not more, as anything. :noidea:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have an atomic wedgie on MySpace.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do Bama fans not know the real account

Probably because the fake account has the name itself without anything added.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trying to argue with you...yes there are idiots everywhere. But its not entirely fair to say that all 50K of those followers are all Bama fans...as evidenced by BandwagonBo, not everyone is on twitter. I am on twitter, but I haven't been on since the Walking Dead season finale. I'd guess a lot are Bama fans and a lot are people that think its just good entertainment (which its not, its really sad if you think about it).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now 2 results as the Huntsville Times put out an article 1 hour ago.

So even with me giving you the link directly you still miss the obvious links that say it is a fake twitter account. :L You don't have to even click to see it.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people don't know what real racism looks like. If you ever hear a real racist talk, you'll want to punch them in the face.

I'm not talking about just some stupid person who says some racist slang, especially out of anger. I mean a real and actual racist that really believes they are a superior race and all that. They will try to act like they are all scientific and all that.

Like the character in django unchained that Leo DiCaprio plays. That kind of shit. The "logic" they try to use will piss you off.

Folks in the south can belittle a black person in the south and that can be okay… Move that action towards the west coast and now it's racism. I live in east Texas, and I see a total difference in Black folks here as opposed to the west coast, some of the comments made towards blacks ( in person ) my new friends make here in east Texas blows me away.. Those folks would either have their ass kicked or arrested on the west coast..

There is a total deference

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even with me giving you the link directly you still miss the obvious links that say it is a fake twitter account. :L You don't have to even click to see it.

No, there is nothing on my results.