• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism on either side can divide a locker room quicker than anything else...I fully support Mr. Cooper in his endeavors.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow week in sports news is slow

:burt:

Ya because this wouldn't have made headlines during the season. There is truly no hope for y'all if you are implying this is no big deal... ( which you are )

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bert:

Ya because this would t have made headlines during the season. There is truly no hope for y'all if you are implying this is no big deal... ( which you are )

You are talking about a fan base that sexually assaults opposing fans, participates in destruction of property with dangerous restricted chemicals and have been know to shoot one another when beaten by their instate rival.

In that world a Tweet, where no actual physical harm is done, won't even get them up in the morning.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking about a fan base that sexually assaults opposing fans, participates in destruction of property with dangerous restricted chemicals and have been know to shoot one another when beaten by their instate rival.

In that world a Tweet, where no actual physical harm is done, won't even get them up in the morning.

I'm innocent... Roll Tide

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess

"Somebody hacked my account"

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just example #2475 that athletes and twitter are a bad combination.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know him and Teddy Bridgewater played together in Miami... TB was headed to Miami to play for Randy Shannon then decommitted when Al Golden took over. Then Teddy said he wanted to play for a black head coach that he could follow as a fatherly figure in his life. So I guess Miami just breeds racists.

Yep. He only wanted to play for a black HC which seriously limits your options, just seems kind of dumb to me.

Wow. These tweets by Cooper are super ****y. Dude's very angry and bitter. That's too bad because I sure love watching him play.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya because this wouldn't have made headlines during the season. There is truly no hope for y'all if you are implying this is no big deal... ( which you are )

A big deal like how?

What is it that you are predicting is about to happen?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big deal like how?

What is it that you are predicting is about to happen?

Did I say I am predicting something is going to happen?

Like Brasky said, he had a true meltdown. He has shown his character and intelligence level by making these comments of which are racist in nature on social media.

I am sure Sabs is thrilled this morning.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, this isn't even a headline(yet). A quick search for Amari Cooper turns up nothing about it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say I am predicting something is going to happen?

Like Brasky said, he had a true meltdown. He has shown his character and intelligence level by making these comments of which are racist in nature on social media.

I am sure Sabs is thrilled this morning.

Well you said it was a big deal. If it's a big deal, surely you expect something to happen.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you said it was a big deal. If it's a big deal, surely you expect something to happen.

:scratch:

Besides backlash and further tainting of the kind of players Bama brings in.

And of course the fans seeing nothing wrong with his comments, going as far as defending him.

It isn't surprising considering Alabama folks history with segregation and racism that still exists. Surprising though that a black man makes these comments though and the white folks come to his defense.

I'm innocent Roll Tide

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No i'm saying its no big deal because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and some peoples stink.

this is only a big story if people that are looking for something to get panty wadded about want to make it a big deal.

This is a coach problem that will be dealt with by Saban or one of his staff. Most likely he will be enrolled involuntarily in a cultural diversity class that he will have to take.

my opinion, much ado about nothing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Besides backlash and further tainting of the kind of players Bama brings in.

And of course the fans seeing nothing wrong with his comments, going as far as defending him.

It isn't surprising considering Alabama folks history with segregation and racism that still exists. Surprising though that a black man makes these comments though and the white folks come to his defense.

I'm innocent Roll Tide

Maybe it's because we know what real racism is and don't get all that worked up about things someone said in a moment of anger?

Sorry I'm not the liberal media?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No i'm saying its no big deal because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and some peoples stink.

this is only a big story if people that are looking for something to get panty wadded about want to make it a big deal.

This is a coach problem that will be dealt with by Saban or one of his staff. Most likely he will be enrolled involuntarily in a cutlural diversity class that he will have to take.

my opinion, much ado about nothing.

1 Yes, every one does have an opinion.

2 Athletes pro and collegiate have a responsibility to their fans, Universtiy, team mates, and coaching staff to not make these type of racist comments on a social network type of stage.

3 he made the comment public. Now it is everyone's business. Not just the coaching staff.

4 of course it is much ado about nothing to you. I wouldn't expect less.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Yes, every one does have an opinion.

2 Athletes pro and collegiate have a responsibility to their fans, Universtiy, team mates, and coaching staff to not make these type of racist comments on a social network type of stage.

3 he made the comment public. Now it is everyone's business. Not just the coaching staff.

4 of course it is much ado about nothing to you. I wouldn't expect less.

Which statement specifically would make you think he was a racist?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because we know what real racism is and don't get all that worked up about things someone said in a moment of anger?

Sorry I'm not the liberal media?

You guys are spinning so hard. Do you even realize it?

I don't care about the nature of the comments at all personally. My point is this, he made these comments and his feelings public on twitter, knowing all along they would trend.

It is a slap In The face to people who are fans of Bama football both black and white that watch them on tv and more importantly paying fans.

But, we all know when your fanbase's pride and dignity fall beneath your passion for the football team this is the reaction we will see.

I'm innocent. Roll tide

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which statement specifically would make you think he was a racist?

OMG!!! You can't be serious.

Oh, I don't know?

Directed at "white kids"

"Your Momma don't want you talking to Black ****as"

"You a white little spoiled bitch"

:noidea: