• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper Having an Atomic Meltdown on Twitter

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes Johnny Football twitter meltdowns look innocent.

Boy, y'all really slammed Johnny for his remarks.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes Johnny Football twitter meltdowns look innocent.

Boy, y'all really slammed Johnny for his remarks.

Johnny doesn't play for Bama though, fuck him. :thumb:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are spinning so hard. Do you even realize it?

I don't care about the nature of the comments at all personally. My point is this, he made these comments and his feelings public on twitter, knowing all along they would trend.

It is a slap In The face to people who are fans of Bama football both black and white that watch them on tv and more importantly paying fans.

But, we all know when your fanbase's pride and dignity fall beneath your passion for the football team this is the reaction we will see.

I'm innocent. Roll tide

I'm not spinning anything. I wouldn't care if it was an Auburn player. I do not see the big deal about it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we should expect our teams athletes to be more on par with Rick Ross and Lil Wayne and not Peyton Manning and Russel Wilson?

Rappers act ignorant to sell records to ignorant Americans.

Athletes are role models whether they accept the role or not. A responsible parent doesn't wish their child to follow in the social footsteps of fitty cent, but rather Michael Strahan or Barry Sanders.

Yet what you fail to see is these athletes are young men who most probably didnt have responsible parents and was raised with a street mentality. Its easy looking at it from a white perspective and calling it racist, but put yourself in his shoes and how he was raised and that picture becomes less clear.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like sittin at the back anyway. Only nerds and fhegs want to sit up front.

I drive bitch you can only go where I choose to take you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG!!! You can't be serious.

Oh, I don't know?

Directed at "white kids"

"Your Momma don't want you talking to Black ****as"

"You a white little spoiled bitch"

:noidea:

If that is racism, we've come a long way.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of racism. What punishment did Reese Dismukes get for calling a sister and her brother Naggers down at the Mickey D's?

Here is the problem you lie. For example you claimed Shug Jordan was a wife beater and could not produce ONE shred of evidence to back that up and have proven time and time again that you will post anything to troll if it is real or imaginary.

Therefore link or no one is going to take you seriously.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet what you fail to see is these athletes are young men who most probably didnt have responsible parents and was raised with a street mentality. Its easy looking at it from a white perspective and calling it racist, but put yourself in his shoes and how he was raised and that picture becomes less clear.

Fine. Like Mark Cuban said, nearly all of is have some racist thoughts that aren't exactly PC.

But don't be naive and act like it isn't a big deal. We generally accept that people are entitled to their own opinions.

But by now, don't we also understand that a small flame turns into a four alarm fire with social media.

He was ignorant as anybody else would be considered so if they were to make such comments on twitter. He is sorta a big deal and should have known better.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to lmfao when it is proven a Barner hacked his account and the Bama fans have been defending him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to lmfao when it is proven a Barner hacked his account and the Bama fans have been defending him.

No, if that happened it would have been him saying he gets paid lots of money and stuff.

Not that it matters, there is really nothing that bad in what he said. "White boy" is hardly racist.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, if that happened it would have been him saying he gets paid lots of money and stuff.

Not that it matters, there is really nothing that bad in what he said. "White boy" is hardly racist.

True.

And to that again I would say to Barner fan "pot meet kettle"

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. Like Mark Cuban said, nearly all of is have some racist thoughts that aren't exactly PC.

But don't be naive and act like it isn't a big deal. We generally accept that people are entitled to their own opinions.

But by now, don't we also understand that a small flame turns into a four alarm fire with social media.

He was ignorant as anybody else would be considered so if they were to make such comments on twitter. He is sorta a big deal and should have known better.

He is still a kid in reality and kids make mistakes occasionally. He will be punished and hopefully learn something from this but its by no means earth shattering news that a black person has those viewpoints. I am around blacks alot being in the south and I have heard worse things, just like I have heard worse from whites. Its what you make it that determines if it has legs or doenst.