• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one who doesn't care if the footballs were deflated?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, as a fan I really don't care that they possibly are doing it.[/QUOTE]

Possibly?

So you don`t know?
But you give me one of these :L ?

And you say possibly?

Now theres an allegation....lmao possibly..........

Which post was the facepalm from? It wasn't from the one you referred.

And my comment stands, in that I don't care if they are or are not doing it. Sorry if you did't understand what I was meaning by how I wrote it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which post was the facepalm from? It wasn't from the one you referred.

And my comment stands, in that I don't care if they are or are not doing it. Sorry if you did't understand what I was meaning by how I wrote it.

Sorry,accused the wrong guy......it was darken65.

My apologogies.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the only one, Iowa, Patriots fans are in denial as well.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing, ever, they are as pure as field of newly fallen snow.:nod:

I gotta believe that all teams try for an edge,but until you get caught,you don`t know.

But now you got me intrigued..........I wonder what we did?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angelo said he did not report to the league cases of domestic violences involving players because disciplinary action would have put his team at a competitive disadvantage.

"Our business is to win games," Angelo said. "We've got to win games, and the commissioner's job is to make sure the credibility of the National Football League is held in the highest esteem. But to start with that, you have to know who's representing the shield.''

"We got our priorities a little out of order,'' he said.

That name ring a bell?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood, the point I have been making the last few days is that fans are awefully quick to want to hang the Patriots as a whole over what is the big scheme is a minor rule, and therefore a minor rule violation, but forget that their fav team likely has it's skeletons in the closet too.

Not suggesting that it somehow excuses the Pats if they did in fact commit this rule infraction, just pointing out the hypocrisy, and putting the potential violation into perspective.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't like Ray Lewis or the statue they put up in his honor?

I actually don't like Ray Ray, but he was obviously an all-time great. I have no issues with the statue. Why would I or anyone?

If you are ignorantly going to throw out a comment with "murder" in it...don't bother responding. If you care at all about not sounding stupid...research the trial a bit. All you need to do is read what the verdict was. If you care to go further...look up the rap sheets of the two thugs that were killed that night. Of course you won't though...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That name ring a bell?

Angelo rings a bell......but I don`t ever recall one of our players getting arrested for domestic violence....just the dipshit wr we got from Dallas that was selling drugs.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampering with a football to make it easier to throw and harder to fumble is not a minor rule violation. It's a big deal. Your only hope is that the NFL won't be able to prove anything... and that actually seems like the most likely outcome. But as far as their legacy, everyone knows that the Pats deflated the footballs after they were certified and there is almost no chance that Brady didn't know.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't like Ray Ray, but he was obviously an all-time great. I have no issues with the statue. Why would I or anyone?

If you are ignorantly going to throw out a comment with "murder" in it...don't bother responding. If you care at all about not sounding stupid...research the trial a bit. All you need to do is read what the verdict was. If you care to go further...look up the rap sheets of the two thugs that were killed that night. Of course you won't though...

I have researched it. Ray was involved in the murder of two young men. He was involved in the coverup. He to this day has refused to answer what he did with the white suite he was seen wearing at the time the murders took place. He turned states evidence to avoiding facing murder and got a lesser charge.

The state failed to prove there case about the other two men involved, partly due to Ray and the cover up.

Now we may never know the full story. What we do know is two men were murdered. Ray was there when they were murdered. Ray helped cover up the murder. Ray has never come clean on the entire murder.

Ray was involved in a murder. That is a fact. Ray has never come clean about it. That is a fact.

There is no way you can spin it to change those facts. I would have never cheered for him if the Patriots decided to get him during his career.

I wish Hernandez would get the death penalty if he is in fact found guilty.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampering with a football to make it easier to throw and harder to fumble is not a minor rule violation. It's a big deal. Your only hope is that the NFL won't be able to prove anything... and that actually seems like the most likely outcome. But as far as their legacy, everyone knows that the Pats deflated the footballs after they were certified and there is almost no chance that Brady didn't know.

Lol at you actually thinking it's a big deal.

Even Colts players that lost don't agree with you.

Rogers thinks over inflation is better, and admits to sending balls into the refs overinflated hoping they don't catch it. Do you actually think he wouldn't still use the ball if it got by the refs and it was over inflated?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and actually we don't know any of that as of yet. What source are you citing as proof?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angelo rings a bell......but I don`t ever recall one of our players getting arrested for domestic violence....just the dipshit wr we got from Dallas that was selling drugs.

Not that important, I was just simply pointing out that all teams have skeletons.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at you actually thinking it's a big deal.

Even Colts players that lost don't agree with you.

Rogers thinks over inflation is better, and admits to sending balls into the refs overinflated hoping they don't catch it. Do you actually think he wouldn't still use the ball if it got by the refs and it was over inflated?

Colts players can't comment or it would sound like sour grapes. As far as Rodgers, has he ever been accused of putting extra air in the balls after they were certified?

How is making the ball easier to throw and harder to fumble not a big deal when only your team can use them?