• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

alright Chip....lets see what u got

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost 2 straight.....seems like teams are really game planning for ya now. can you make adjustments? I know it's not his fault when they turn the ball over and miss field goals. but that lame ass two conversion....:doh::noidea: come on man. it might be real ugly next week.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've played like 3 games in a span of what seems like 12 days. Seriously, Monday night, Sunday morning, Thursday night. No time off at all for the Eagles.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Chipper make any adjustments.
He had great talent at OU.
Now the talent is =.

Let's see what Chip does.

Here is my prediction after 3 Eagle Games.

My gawd, they looked fantastic after 2 Quarters, then the league outsmarted chipper.
Chipper is in trouble, but the NCAA still realizes that chipper and his 85 scholarships can dominate at the college level.

Hey, it was nice to believe in the chipper, but not at the NFL level. lol.

You have met your match Chip, how will you respond???

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost alot of respect for chip after he went for 2 in what would have been a 10-7 game, why?? What's the point?? This isn't college or madden 25, we kick extra points in the Pro's chief!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost alot of respect for chip after he went for 2 in what would have been a 10-7 game, why?? What's the point?? This isn't college or madden 25, we kick extra points in the Pro's chief!!

you would have praised him had it worked.

I am astonished at how Philly fans just eat you up if you lose a game or two. My God the guy has absolutely no talent to work with. He's got a 35 year old QB, top WR is hurt, hes got NO Defense. Give it time. At least the Eagles have been in every game this year so far.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of whether the Eagles made it or not the 2-point conversion try was a head scratcher
Personally I thought it was a stupid play call and it seemed gimmicky

However, it was early in the game. I was hoping the Eagles would be able to get their game going and overcome that play selection.

I believe Kelly's offensive scheme can work. And I don't think he is some hick college coach who is in over his head. He'll make adjustments in my opinion. It's only been 3 games.

As far as the defense getting tired out - yes I do see the concern there and I think that down the road that's where Kelly will make adjustments (meaning he'll "slow" it up a little bit when needed) but all the blame can't be on the offense operating too quickly. The defense is getting tired because they can't stop the opposing team. Those 3rd down conversions are killers. The opposing team is grinding the Eagles D into the ground.

I'm not a big fan of the 3-4 but as with Kelly's offense I'm willing to see how it works on the defense.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am astonished at how Philly fans just eat you up if you lose a game or two. My God the guy has absolutely no talent to work with. He's got a 35 year old QB, top WR is hurt, hes got NO Defense. Give it time. At least the Eagles have been in every game this year so far.

Yeah this is a tough city. This is not the west coast or college. We're not saying let's fire the guy or this won't work here or Chip is a fraud.....we just wanna see can he make adjustments after a loss or during a game? Can he handle adversity? Oh and the 35yr old QB, that was Chip's ideal. He has a 20 something yr old QB on the bench who is ready to go and also had a pretty good pre season.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am astonished at how Philly fans just eat you up if you lose a game or two. My God the guy has absolutely no talent to work with..

It's not just "Philly fans" there is a poll up already about how long Kelly last's in the NFL.

There is no talent on this team, but that doesn't mean you tank the season cause of it, you take what you have and your adjust your play calling, your schemes. You stop putting your defense in these tough situations cause that is the one of the biggest problems for this franchise.

And the other is the QB play, half the fans knew Vick wasn't going to be able to handle to read a defense and take what they give you, last night he's turning the ball over, (again look at his history of giving up the rock)
If Foles isnt the answer then I question as to why you waste a 3rd pick on a QB that is hold a clipboard? If your gonna want more picks then play the younger two guys to get trade interest in both of them, don't have them sitting there, that's not how this league works...

I'm not saying "bag' the Kelly experiment, but I do question his will to want to stay in the NFL, I'm more affraid that he's just spending his time here to get back into the college ranks, which will cost this franchise another two years added to the two years that its been sunken already...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is a horrible passer.. not sure how that is Chip's fault.

He throws with his arms and doesn't use his hips and legs like he should... and his accuracy suffers.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is a horrible passer.. not sure how that is Chip's fault.

He throws with his arms and doesn't use his hips and legs like he should... and his accuracy suffers.

Overall you are probably correct

However I thought Vick did a pretty good job the first 2 games and he also looked good in the pre-season. Whether people want to admit it or not he outplayed Foles in the pre-season and deserved the starting job.

Yes Vick had a horrible game last night.

But to me for anyone's point to have validity if you criticize Vick or any player for that matter for rancid games like last night you also have to give credit where credit is due when that player plays well and Vick played well the first couple of games.

I'm not willing to say that 1 bad game deserves a benching.

Foles to me is just another incarnation of Kolb. He didn't impress me last year and he didn't impress me in the pre-season. However, if he goes in there and does well and wins game I'll come on here and admit. But I am not going to treat him with kid gloves. If he stinks he stinks.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to like kelly as a huge duck fan. Up to the point where he authorized payments...Kyle shanahan of the redskins said it perfectly today. The read option is slowly dying... the defenders and coaches have caught on. That coming from an offensive coordinator that runs it... bottom line is all kelly talks about is speed of an offense when what is better is speed and efficiency. Brady and Manning have perfected it

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is not the guy to run Chips offense. Vic will always be Vick! Perhaps Foles will get a chance after we go 2-6 or worse. Not saying that Foles is the right guy, but I would like to find out.