• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that particular Lakers group is real vunerable in a 3-point line era.

They dont have any 3-point shooter...and even worse they dont have much perimeter defense.
Without any sort of perimeter defense, they would get chewed up badly if another team had at least a decent center.

Kobe cannot defend the entire perimeter.
Magic and Elgin are less than useless in that part of the game.

I would actually dump Elgin Baylor for a better perimeter defender or at least a long range shooter, and the team is then likely unbeatable.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't by himself. LOL Im just stating that we have MJ and he is the best. Just like I wouldn't bet against Joe Montana in a Super Bowl. LOL again it shows how slow you are if u think Im comparing Those teams to the lakers. Im saying he beat those Big time Big guys. That is why Im not worried about your Bigs. Your Bigs will get theirs I know. Im just saying Im not scared of them. I got MJ.

Its shows that you don't know basketball if you didn't know MJ already beat some of the top bigs. Im happy I can teach you.

In the end we both pick our teams. That is all good. I just know my money would be a good bet because of reasons I stated mulitple times.

How old are you?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that particular Lakers group is real vunerable in a 3-point line era.

They dont have any 3-point shooter...and even worse they dont have much perimeter defense.
Without any sort of perimeter defense, they would get chewed up badly if another team had at least a decent center.

Kobe cannot defend the entire perimeter.
Magic and Elgin are less than useless in that part of the game.

I would actually dump Elgin Baylor for a better perimeter defender or at least a long range shooter, and the team is then likely unbeatable.

You are putting too much credit into the 3 point shot. Lakers inside game is too strong for any 3 point team

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I love this thread. Two group of franchise fans colliding lol

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,968.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we go 10 deep:

G-Magic
G-West
F-Worthy
F-Kareem
C-Shaq

Bench

G-Kobe
G/F-Cooper
F-Baylor
F-Gasol
C-Wilt

No backup PG because Kobe could sub for Magic and West could run PG. If West goes out, Kobe plays SG, obviously. Included Cooper because he's a lockdown defender. Wilt, Gasol, and Baylor for obvious reasons.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just harmless "what if" stuff.

But, Elgin Baylor just doesnt fit this team. He takes away from its potency.

His skillset makes the team worse and likely vunerable. His style is really the wrong fit for the other guys.
He makes their perimeter weaknesses easier to exploit, and his strengths overlap the real strengths of the big men.

Put in a "3-and-D" type small forward who can stretch the floor while being versatile on defense.

Even a lesser talent like lockdown defender Robert Horry with his range would work better for the guys on the floor.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,968.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an ESPN video slide about the top 50 Lakers of all-time. The #1 was a shock at first but true......Chickie, baby!!!

Miss him, un-replaceable.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an ESPN video slide about the top 50 Lakers of all-time. The #1 was a shock at first but true......Chickie, baby!!!

Miss him, un-replaceable.

No doubt!

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just harmless "what if" stuff.

But, Elgin Baylor just doesnt fit this team. He takes away from its potency.

His skillset makes the team worse and likely vunerable. His style is really the wrong fit for the other guys.
He makes their perimeter weaknesses easier to exploit, and his strengths overlap the real strengths of the big men.

Put in a "3-and-D" type small forward who can stretch the floor while being versatile on defense.

Even a lesser talent like lockdown defender Robert Horry with his range would work better for the guys on the floor.
Baylor or Worthy? Who fits more in that lineup?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just is one of those things where you have to see how the team compliments itself.

Too many overlapping bigs and its a clustered mess of turnovers....
Too many guards and you never get a rebound watching nonstop putbacks...

Seattle/OKC really is intriguing if you put Perkins in there to help open up space for West/Allen/KD.
It is outstanding in its balance. How many times would a team be forced to leave a prime Allen wide-open?

Westbrook
Allen
Durant
Perkins
Spencer Haywood

I really wanted to play either Payton and Kemp.
But, the spacing combination of a Perkins/Westbrook option would be lethal.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going Lakers, simply because I don't know how Rose and Jordan would coexist. The Lakers have Magic, a facilitator, and Kobe, the ballhog, but we already know Shaq and Kobe could coexist.. So I'd take the Lakers, but it'd be intriguing.

But if this was NBA 2k, the Bulls would win. They made D-Rose unstoppable.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going Lakers, simply because I don't know how Rose and Jordan would coexist. The Lakers have Magic, a facilitator, and Kobe, the ballhog, but we already know Shaq and Kobe could coexist.. So I'd take the Lakers, but it'd be intriguing.

But if this was NBA 2k, the Bulls would win. They made D-Rose unstoppable.

yeah, that DOES drive me nuts when i play that game...