• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans are funny people. Great stuff. I couldn't stop laughing from some of these posts the last couple of days. It helped me get through the work week. They think MJ wouldn't win. defense doesn't matter, 3pt shooting doesn't matter and oh year Lakers fans think having better Bigs will beat the Bulls even though MJ already beat Top 50 great Centers during his time. This is great stuff. Im just going to sit back and continue to watch these ridicules statements.

Overall its been fun. I do know 1 thing it would be 1 hell of a series. Im just happy I got MJ because I know my money is safe.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going Lakers, simply because I don't know how Rose and Jordan would coexist. The Lakers have Magic, a facilitator, and Kobe, the ballhog, but we already know Shaq and Kobe could coexist.. So I'd take the Lakers, but it'd be intriguing.

But if this was NBA 2k, the Bulls would win. They made D-Rose unstoppable.
I can respect that answer. Even though I disagree it was well stated.

The truth none of us are wrong because we will never know. I do think people that are saying blow out are homers and know nothing about basketball but other then that we are all right.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans are funny people. Great stuff. I couldn't stop laughing from some of these posts the last couple of days. It helped me get through the work week. They think MJ wouldn't win. defense doesn't matter, 3pt shooting doesn't matter and oh year Lakers fans think having better Bigs will beat the Bulls even though MJ already beat Top 50 great Centers during his time. This is great stuff. Im just going to sit back and continue to watch these ridicules statements.

Overall its been fun. I do know 1 thing it would be 1 hell of a series. Im just happy I got MJ because I know my money is safe.

Translation: Bulls win no matter the counter-points". some o' you Bulls fans are a pretty good chuckle too...:heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Bulls win no matter the counter-points". some o' you Bulls fans are a pretty good chuckle too...:heh:

My favorite was when he tried to say that the Houston, Knicks and Jazz teams that the Bulls beat somehow equates to them beating this all time Lakers team. :pound:

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that DOES drive me nuts when i play that game...
I know, right?! It's hard to imagine you can easily hold LeBron to under 15 points, but you're not getting out of that Bulls game without d D-Rose dropping 30-40 on ya, by driving by your guy and getting layups... Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Anthony Davis, I can understand them dominating the game, because they are arguably the 4 best players in the league and are hard to cover.. And this means no disrespect to Rose, but does it have to be every time, no matter who my PG is, that he has to be this locomotive?

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can respect that answer. Even though I disagree it was well stated.

The truth none of us are wrong because we will never know. I do think people that are saying blow out are homers and know nothing about basketball but other then that we are all right.
This actually means a lot to me, and you have no idea how it does lol.. My dream is to be a sports journalist, and talking about sports, I have to state my opinions and make them well known while having other fans, maybe not agreeing with me, but seeing where I'm coming from or respecting my opinions.. You just showed me I could possibly do that. :) -- and sometimes my opinions are waaaaaay out there. :P

So thank you very much sir!! :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is insecure. Oh Boy

Not at all. I just think somebody has to be a complete moron if they think Grant and Rodman would stand a single chance against Shaq and Kareem. No matter if MJ was on the team or not. They'd give up 80 points in the paint alone.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I just think somebody has to be a complete moron if they think Grant and Rodman would stand a single chance against Shaq and Kareem. No matter if MJ was on the team or not. They'd give up 80 points in the paint alone.
Who ever thinks that is a complete moron. Homer alert. Anyone who thinks blow out knows nothing about basketball and that is almost a Fact. Im ok with people picking the Lakers but Blow out is just Crazy. Shows the lack of basketball knowledge.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever thinks that is a complete moron. Homer alert. Anyone who thinks blow out knows nothing about basketball and that is almost a Fact. Im ok with people picking the Lakers but Blow out is just Crazy. Shows the lack of basketball knowledge.

So you actually think your bigs would stand a chance?

You think Rose stands a chance against Magic?

And while Jordan is without a doubt the GOAT, he would certainly have met his match against a prime Kobe.

And you're calling me a homer :rolleyes2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, i'm going to go as far as to say the 2000-2002 threepeat Lakers would beat the all time Bulls team!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i go with the team with Michael Jordan because he is out of his mind insane and he never lost in the Finals going 6-0.

The Lakers have more depth for sure.... isnt Kareem at PF a stretch? I mean- Kareem is a center...no dispute...I dunno if I buy pigeon-holing these guys into spots they didnt play.....I mean- isnt Worthy good enough to list at the SF position rather than a guy that got drafted in the 50's? especially after our "modern day" posts of the other day...

obviously both are amazing- but I would split hairs and pick Jordan-

I mean- do Lakers fans agree thats the consensus 5 and that that 5 works?

I play Worthy 4, Kareem 5, Shaq would come off the bench..lol.

In a 7 game series I think the Lakers would win in 6...fast PGs gave Magic trouble, and props to MJ but I think the Lakers would play old school and work the post...Gilmore would give up 25 a night to Cap.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play Worthy 4, Kareem 5, Shaq would come off the bench..lol.

In a 7 game series I think the Lakers would win in 6...fast PGs gave Magic trouble, and props to MJ but I think the Lakers would play old school and work the post...Gilmore would give up 25 a night to Cap.

I play Kareem 4 and Shaq 5. Rodman is the starting PF for the bulls team which means you really dont have to worry about him taking shots.. just boxing him out. Could you imagine Kareem and Shaq hitting the glass and clogging the lanes? I don't know why fan bases intentionally call out the Lakers on this. But it is stupid. The Laker all time team might beat the rest of the NBA all time team. Seriously. I am not a Lakers fan but this is stupid. Somebody get the Celtic fan base out here so we can actually have a legit discussion of best starting 5s.

Bulls all time vs Heat all time is a fair discussion... But Lakers? Seriously? Puff puff pass.