• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to purguy. According to him, it's indisputable truth that proves that the all time Bulls team would beat that Lakers team. :lol:
The great Spurs teams would have beaten both of them.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Bulls.

The all-time Lakers team doesn't even include Wilt or Shaq who were the most dominant offensive forces in the history of the game.

FACT: The Lakers would sweep the Bulls in humiliating fashion just like they would the Celtics.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd actually give some of those Spurs teams a better shot against that Lakers team. Heck, I might take that Spurs team that beat Miami over them. That was arguably the greatest finals performance I've ever seen.

Reactions: GNG

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who would be your Spurs all time starting 5...

PG- Darwin Cook
SG- Dion Glover
SF- Tyrone Corbin
PF- Matt Bonner
C- Mike Green

:D

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you actually watch a basketball game. You're entering Wiggy territory with some of your nonsense. It's like you've never even seen a basketball, let alone watched a game.

Talk about a dumb post. You actually compared the Knicks, Rockets and Jazz as if they somehow compare to what that all-time Lakers team had. :pound:
No you are big time. Everything I have said has been true. This was suppose to be all fun and games and then you spit out stupid crap. We are starting to take Wiggy spot. JK.... u are almost there.

We are both going to disagree about this. Im a Bulls fan and you are a Lakers fan. My argument has a little more life because well we have MJ the best ever and he never lost in a Finals and if we have the best coach ever. So I feel its stupid to bet against him or Phil together. Plus 3 of the 5 have played together and won championships together so that would be another plus.

I already gave you that it would go 7 and I do like the Lakers great. Also yes your Bigs would get their points. The problem with this team is Your bigs might foul out and they would be able to keep up with the Bulls. Plus your poor 3 point shooting would help. I agree that it would go either way but my money is on MJ and Phil. That is just me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to purguy. According to him, it's indisputable truth that proves that the all time Bulls team would beat that Lakers team. :lol:
This is why you are almost wiggy. You just proved my point. Argument over. I mention those teams because he mention Bigs and how the Bulls cant stop the Bigs. I said well tell that to Houston, Kicks and Jazz. MJ beat all 3 who have great bigs. Damn u are really becoming Wiggy. Get a clue instead of making stuff up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Bulls fan and you are a Lakers fan. My argument has a little more life because well we have MJ the best ever

The fact that you think MJ can win it by himself pretty much shows that you haven't got the first clue as to what you are talking about.

Tell me, how many times did MJ's Bulls face a team with 5 of the top 15 players in the history of the game on it?

It's hilarious that you actually think the Knicks, Jazz and Rockets compare in any way to that Lakers all-time team.

Look at the poll results.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you are almost wiggy. You just proved my point. Argument over. I mention those teams because he mention Bigs and how the Bulls cant stop the Bigs. I said well tell that to Houston, Kicks and Jazz. MJ beat all 3 who have great bigs. Damn u are really becoming Wiggy. Get a clue instead of making stuff up.

Argument over? Because you made a stupid comparison and were rightfully laughed at and mocked? Those teams has 1 big each in Malone, Ewing and Olajuwon. None of those teams had Kareem and Shaq. There was one big they had to deal with.

Those teams also didn't have Magic distributing the ball.

Talk about making stuff up. :lol: @you thinking a team with 1 great big somehow equals a team with 2 of the greatest bigs to ever play 3 more top 15 players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Argument over? Because you made a stupid comparison and were rightfully laughed at and mocked? Those teams has 1 big each in Malone, Ewing and Olajuwon. None of those teams had Kareem and Shaq. There was one big they had to deal with.

Talk about making stuff up. :lol: @you thinking a team with 1 great big somehow equals a team with 2 of the greatest bigs to ever play 3 more top 15 players.
i still think its stupid to have KAreem play PF- the supposed best center of all time....how does that make sense at all?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think MJ can win it by himself pretty much shows that you haven't got the first clue as to what you are talking about.

Tell me, how many times did MJ's Bulls face a team with 5 of the top 15 players in the history of the game on it?

It's hilarious that you actually think the Knicks, Jazz and Rockets compare in any way to that Lakers all-time team.

Look at the poll results.
He isn't by himself. LOL Im just stating that we have MJ and he is the best. Just like I wouldn't bet against Joe Montana in a Super Bowl. LOL again it shows how slow you are if u think Im comparing Those teams to the lakers. Im saying he beat those Big time Big guys. That is why Im not worried about your Bigs. Your Bigs will get theirs I know. Im just saying Im not scared of them. I got MJ.

Its shows that you don't know basketball if you didn't know MJ already beat some of the top bigs. Im happy I can teach you.

In the end we both pick our teams. That is all good. I just know my money would be a good bet because of reasons I stated mulitple times.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not stupid great comparison. 5stars for me. Just another point why my argument is winning. U haven't given 1 fact yet. I keep spitting them out and u still don't have a clue. No big deal not everyone can get it. Its all good. Yes magic is great we all know that Malone had Stockton (probably the 2nd best passing PG ever or in the top 5).

we agree to disagree and that is what these boards are about especially on a topic that we will never get an real outcome on.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no idea what that means. I guess Malone,Olajuwon and Ewing are good. We have a newbie.All of them are in the Top 50 of greatest of all time. We can also throw in David Robinson. These are the Bigs MJ played against and beat.

I don't get whats so hard to get here. Maybe u guys are too young to know these players. if that is the case I can understand.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think its stupid to have KAreem play PF- the supposed best center of all time....how does that make sense at all?

I would have Wilt at Center over Shaq but since it's Shaq's boast he can play.