• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they don't just ask Houston, knicks, Jazz if Bigs beat guards. LOL Last time I checked the Champs this year (GS) was a guard leading team. LOL Very bad example by you.
Um, GS has the best 3pt shooter the game has ever seen and Klay Thompson might finish his career in the top 5. Small ball works with great 3pt shooting. Thats today's game. Its also why Kerr was so good for the Bulls.

I'm not even sure why you are bringing up Houston, Knicks, Jazz. Guys like John Starks and Kenny Smith would get destroyed by all players on either team and those teams were sporting players worse than that.

I do think the Bulls would have a much better locker room. I'm not sure how much that would matter but the Lakers team has a lot of ego

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny people say that but lakers wouldn't be able to defend MJ and Pippen. it can go either way. Yes Lakers Big would get their points but same for the bulls players.

I guess you're forgetting about Shaq and Kareem in the paint. The Bulls aren't getting anything inside andthey can't win trying to be the 2015 Warriors.

MJ can't beat that team by himself. You really need to start actually watching basketball.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they don't just ask Houston, knicks, Jazz if Bigs beat guards. LOL Last time I checked the Champs this year (GS) was a guard leading team. LOL Very bad example by you.

:L Get back to me when any of those teams are putting Prime Shaq and Prime Kareem on floor at the same time.

So, good example by Clayton, embarrassingly bad rebuttal by you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One must consider the Bulls winning 6 titles with absolutely no help from their center. The game is not entirely played in the paint.

I give the edge to the Lakers, but i'm not one who gives in easily and if you think that Bulls team is a pushover, you have no idea what you're talking about.

No one is saying that Bulls team is a pushover. Just that they aren't beating that Lakers team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evaluating talent - I agree. But he was also on the court for a few years playing against Rodman and playing with him. From the stands, MJ hasn't been very good at it. But his opinion on the court... Yeah i'll stick with whatever he says.

Doesn't matter. What he said was still an evaluation of talent and we all know that ain't a strength of his. Talent evaluation is still talent evaluation.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a real fair comparison. The Lakers have Multiple teams to draw players from the Bulls have basically one. The Lakers win easily...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. What he said was still an evaluation of talent and we all know that ain't a strength of his. Talent evaluation is still talent evaluation.

So you are saying the best player on the planet EVER couldn't evaluate the talent that was around him while on the floor playing? And that it's the same as sitting in the 1st row? :L

WRONG

C'mon man. The twisting and turning to make your point has to stop. MJ on the court knew who was a bad ass and who wasn't.. He knew who he was able to take advantage of and who he wasn't. D Rodman on the Pistons was a helluva load when he would go to help on Jordan. He was a great defensive player in Chicago too.

To say D Rodman isn't an athlete (called "The worm" because he was a freak athlete) and to say Jordan didn't understand talent around him while on the floor is pretty dumb.

I can buy the Lakers All-time team was loaded and if not the most loaded of any franchise.. But to say the Celtics would only give them a game (which is what you said), it's pretty redonk too.

I'm not the police and don't really give 2 shits about this hypothetical game. But some of these comments are non-sense.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad our teams currently can't get far into the playoffs because maybe then we could live in the present..

:lol:

The past was a lot of fun though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying the best player on the planet EVER couldn't evaluate the talent that was around him while on the floor playing? And that it's the same as sitting in the 1st row? :L

WRONG

C'mon man. The twisting and turning to make your point has to stop. MJ on the court knew who was a bad ass and who wasn't.. He knew who he was able to take advantage of and who he wasn't. D Rodman on the Pistons was a helluva load when he would go to help on Jordan. He was a great defensive player in Chicago too.

To say D Rodman isn't an athlete (called "The worm" because he was a freak athlete) and to say Jordan didn't understand talent around him while on the floor is pretty dumb.

I can buy the Lakers All-time team was loaded and if not the most loaded of any franchise.. But to say the Celtics would only give them a game (which is what you said), it's pretty redonk too.

I'm not the police and don't really give 2 shits about this hypothetical game. But some of these comments are non-sense.

Haven't twisted or turned about a thing. It wasn't MJ building those Bulls teams. It was the Bulls FO. So MJ can say whatever he wants as a player, he didn't make any trades, draft choices or pick any FA's as a player.

He did, however, do all of those as an owner/GM and we all so how that worked out. Pretty sure he thought Kwame Brown was pretty athletic too.

and :lol: @being called The Worm because of how athletic he was. Worms are well know for their athleticism. :pound:

And yes, the only team that can put together an all-time that could match that Lakers team is the Celtics. Thinking otherwise is about as ridiculous as it gets. Of the 50 greatest players of all time, 20 were either Lakers or Celtics for all or most of their careers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad our teams currently can't get far into the playoffs because maybe then we could live in the present..

:lol:

The past was a lot of fun though.

Troof. :suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, GS has the best 3pt shooter the game has ever seen and Klay Thompson might finish his career in the top 5. Small ball works with great 3pt shooting. Thats today's game. Its also why Kerr was so good for the Bulls.

I'm not even sure why you are bringing up Houston, Knicks, Jazz. Guys like John Starks and Kenny Smith would get destroyed by all players on either team and those teams were sporting players worse than that.

I do think the Bulls would have a much better locker room. I'm not sure how much that would matter but the Lakers team has a lot of ego
I brought those teams up because they all had good to great Big men and they couldn't beat MJ. That's why I brought them up.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're forgetting about Shaq and Kareem in the paint. The Bulls aren't getting anything inside andthey can't win trying to be the 2015 Warriors.

MJ can't beat that team by himself. You really need to start actually watching basketball.
U need to understand basketball. Facts are Facts and MJ and the Bulls are the better bet.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Get back to me when any of those teams are putting Prime Shaq and Prime Kareem on floor at the same time.

So, good example by Clayton, embarrassingly bad rebuttal by you.
This might be the dumbest post ever, I will let you pass on this one. We will call this post a hiccup. It happens. Go get another beer :suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WRONG

We have a Winner. 2nd rd knockout. Congrats to SJ76.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the dumbest post ever, I will let you pass on this one. We will call this post a hiccup. It happens. Go get another beer :suds:

How about you actually watch a basketball game. You're entering Wiggy territory with some of your nonsense. It's like you've never even seen a basketball, let alone watched a game.

Talk about a dumb post. You actually compared the Knicks, Rockets and Jazz as if they somehow compare to what that all-time Lakers team had. :pound:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet has exploded with the Instagram war between Shaq and Pippen. According to Shaq, they will beat the All time Bulls Team by 50 points lol. Now we discuss it here.

All Time Lakers Team:
PG - Magic Johnson
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Elgin Baylor
PF - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
C - Shaquille O'neal

All Time Bulls Team:
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Dennis Rodman
C - Artis Gilmore

Who wins?
Neither team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you actually watch a basketball game. You're entering Wiggy territory with some of your nonsense. It's like you've never even seen a basketball, let alone watched a game.

Talk about a dumb post. You actually compared the Knicks, Rockets and Jazz as if they somehow compare to what that all-time Lakers team had. :pound:
The Knicks, Rockets and Jazz are not even a consideration.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks, Rockets and Jazz are not even a consideration.

Not according to purguy. According to him, it's indisputable truth that proves that the all time Bulls team would beat that Lakers team. :lol: