• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I want someone to post the Celtic all time team and contend Bill Russell is the best player of all time just to make HammerDown's head explode?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you actually think your bigs would stand a chance?

You think Rose stands a chance against Magic?

And while Jordan is without a doubt the GOAT, he would certainly have met his match against a prime Kobe.

And you're calling me a homer :rolleyes2:
No lakers Bigs would get theirs. Yes they are better then Bulls big. I do think Magic wouldn't be able to cover Rose and Rose can't cover Magic in the Post. Pippen and MJ would carry the bulls. Bulls starting 5 would mesh better because most have played with each other.

Like I said before I can see both sides but to say blow out just shows u don't know much about basketball. These are both great teams. In a best of 7 i have bulls winning 4-3.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lakers Bigs would get theirs. Yes they are better then Bulls big. I do think Magic wouldn't be able to cover Rose and Rose can't cover Magic in the Post. Pippen and MJ would carry the bulls. Bulls starting 5 would mesh better because most have played with each other.

Like I said before I can see both sides but to say blow out just shows u don't know much about basketball. These are both great teams. In a best of 7 i have bulls winning 4-3.

At this point I really think there's something wrong with you. Are you trolling or do you genuinely believe this?

Maybe the only reason the Bulls wouldn't get blown out by 50 points is Jordan. Maybe! The fact you have the best player of all time doesn't help the fact that the rest of the Bulls barely even make the top 30. The Lakers have two top 5 players, two top 10 players and a top 15 player.

The all-time Bulls team wouldn't even stand a chance against an all-time Celtics team. Hell, even the Heat would probably win the series against chicago!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I want someone to post the Celtic all time team and contend Bill Russell is the best player of all time just to make HammerDown's head explode?

C- Bill Russell
PF - Dave Cowens
SF - Larry Bird
SG - Sam Jones
PG - Bob Cousy

Celtics beat the Bulls 4-1
Lakers beat the Celtics 4-2

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Heat all-time team

C - Zo
PF - Chris Bosh
SF - Lebron
SG - Dwayne Wade
PG - Tim Hardaway

They beat the Bulls too. 4-3 or probably closer to 4-2

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I really think there's something wrong with you. Are you trolling or do you genuinely believe this?

Maybe the only reason the Bulls wouldn't get blown out by 50 points is Jordan. Maybe! The fact you have the best player of all time doesn't help the fact that the rest of the Bulls barely even make the top 30. The Lakers have two top 5 players, two top 10 players and a top 15 player.

The all-time Bulls team wouldn't even stand a chance against an all-time Celtics team. Hell, even the Heat would probably win the series against chicago!
How am I trolling, Im the one giving honest opinions and also understanding if people pick the lakers. To be honest you are the one trolling with your remarks and you nonsense blow out opinion.

Do you know what the word Trolling means? Right now you are the definition.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play Kareem 4 and Shaq 5. Rodman is the starting PF for the bulls team which means you really dont have to worry about him taking shots.. just boxing him out. Could you imagine Kareem and Shaq hitting the glass and clogging the lanes? I don't know why fan bases intentionally call out the Lakers on this. But it is stupid. The Laker all time team might beat the rest of the NBA all time team. Seriously. I am not a Lakers fan but this is stupid. Somebody get the Celtic fan base out here so we can actually have a legit discussion of best starting 5s.

Bulls all time vs Heat all time is a fair discussion... But Lakers? Seriously? Puff puff pass.

Rodman would give Kareem fits though, much quicker...the real point here you already made...either way...as great as MJ was the Laker fire power is too much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite was when he tried to say that the Houston, Knicks and Jazz teams that the Bulls beat somehow equates to them beating this all time Lakers team. :pound:

We've gotten to the "Rose would have stopped Magic" part of his fairytale now!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've gotten to the "Rose would have stopped Magic" part of his fairytale now!
Troll Alert....... Never Have I said that. I never said Rose would stop Magic. I said Magic would eat him up in the post but I think Rose would be too quick for him on the other end. Magic is by far the better PG but I do think Rose would hold his own. Everyone sees that you are a troll now. I also never compared those teams to this Lakers team. I was throwing out some of the Great Bigs and teams they played on that MJ beat. Not my fault you aren't smart enough to connect the dots.

Now that I know you are 100% a troll I will stop answering you. Its pointless. When people start making stuff up to help their argument, argument is over and that person just got smacked around. Take losing like a man.

WickedGoodPostah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I listened to mike and mike have this conversation for about an hour last week and they had the bulls either 4th or 5th...that is ridiculous. Obviously the lakers have more depth by far but are they even taking Jordan into account? I think the lakers win but I think its very close purely because the bulls have the GOAT.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I know you are 100% a troll I will stop answering you. Its pointless. When people start making stuff up to help their argument, argument is over and that person just got smacked around. Take losing like a man.

I do think Magic wouldn't be able to cover Rose

That last quote alone puts you in the '12 year old boy' category

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I listened to mike and mike have this conversation for about an hour last week and they had the bulls either 4th or 5th...that is ridiculous. Obviously the lakers have more depth by far but are they even taking Jordan into account? I think the lakers win but I think its very close purely because the bulls have the GOAT.

:L The Bulls have MJ and not much else in comparison to that Lakers team. One player isn't going to make that series "very close" GOAT or not. The Lakers don't win by 50 like Shaq said, they'd win by about 15-20.

WickedGoodPostah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The Bulls have MJ and not much else in comparison to that Lakers team. One player isn't going to make that series "very close" GOAT or not. The Lakers don't win by 50 like Shaq said, they'd win by about 15-20.
I mean pippen, rodman, and rose arent exactly scrubs. Could be 15-20, kind of hard to say. My point was the all time bulls team is at worst 3rd behind the lakers and celtics. Mike and mike were putting the knicks and heat in front of them. Smh.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People act like, Jordan being the GOAT, made him just soooooooooooo much better than players 2-10.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean pippen, rodman, and rose arent exactly scrubs. Could be 15-20, kind of hard to say. My point was the all time bulls team is at worst 3rd behind the lakers and celtics. Mike and mike were putting the knicks and heat in front of them. Smh.

Yeah, just messin' with you (kind of). I could see the Knicks because they have a fairly long, storied history of very good to great players. Problem for them, is that outside of 'Melo and Ewing, their all-time team would mainly be pre-1980 players. The Heat, not so much. I'd put that Bulls team no lower than 4th and could easily see them 3rd.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The All time Spurs team has a chance to beat the Bulls imo. What do you think?

07 Parker
05 Ginobili (dude was a monster, should have been the Finals Mvp imo)
Prime Gervin
Prime Duncan
Prime Robinson

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last quote alone puts you in the '12 year old boy' category
Yes I never said he was better. This is what you said "We've gotten to the "Rose would have stopped Magic" part of his fairytale now".

Im happy u are so stupid to not realize what you are saying. Now everyone can see.

No where is my last statement or any other statement did I ever said that. Argument over. Down goes Shaqdaddy11.

Its all good u are butthurt and u are trying to find a way to win the argument and u are trying to pull things out of your ass. Desperate people do that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The All time Spurs team has a chance to beat the Bulls imo. What do you think?

07 Parker
05 Ginobili (dude was a monster, should have been the Finals Mvp imo)
Prime Gervin
Prime Duncan
Prime Robinson
This is getting crazy now. Just stop the madness. They would have no shot. MJ and the Bulls already beat up Robinson's spurs.

Time to move on after hearing statements like this. Spurs and heat LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I can see both arguments but my money is on Jordan and the Bulls. I just cant see him lose. Smart money is on the bulls. If you want to take a chance on the lakers I understand. They are a great team.

Best of 7 Bulls win 4-3.