• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All - Star voting has become a crock of shit

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following the All - Star voting ? Well it's become a big fat joke. KC has 8 guys in the lead to go and 7 starters. I mean it's fucking ridiculous right now. First of all everyone gets 35 votes..a complete joke. I grew up in a society where every man gets one fucking vote. Period. Why 35? Plus the paper ballots? Now there might be hacking into the system questions to stuff the ballot box in KC's Favor.

Look if the World Series home field advantage was not decided by the All -Star Games outcome I would'nt be that upset. This game counts for something and MLB is gonna let this shit go down? A travesty of the game and the Commish should be ashamed of himself for setting up a fucked up flawed system.

I am sick and tired of the game I love being made a fool of. The Commish should come out this year if this shit continues to stay the same and say the game will be played as a exhibition game for the fairness of the competition for World Series home field. Either make inter league final standings to decide or rotate it every year.

Either one vote for everyone or fuck the voting and let the players and managers vote. Some of these players get a bonus for making the team and this system can take money out of some well deserving players pockets.

I demand the Commish rule on this matter and do what's right..for the love of the game.

A big crock of shit. Do what's right.

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

Have you seen what is happening in the NL OF?

Travesty!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In recent years haven't Giants fans overstuffed the ballots as well? Definitely not to the extent of Royals this year but still.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants..Royals..it don't matter.. the best should start when something is on the line.

The best thing to do is go back to a exhibition and have the WS home field rotated or decided by inter league play.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it should be an exhibition, period.

Let Kruk go up and goof around with Johnson. Let Rodriguez push Ripken to a different position. Let the pitcher (Pettite?) groove one to Ripken. Use the DH. Allow players to re-enter the game if need be.

Keep it fun. Let the fans vote. Represent every team.

Let interleague record (all AL vs all NL) determine HFA. How this is beyond baseball to understand is beyond me.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let Kruk go up and goof around with Johnson. Let Rodriguez push Ripken to a different position. Let the pitcher (Pettite?) groove one to Ripken. Use the DH. Allow players to re-enter the game if need be.

Let interleague record (all AL vs all NL) determine HFA. How this is beyond baseball to understand is beyond me.
Or more simple than that, just let the team with the best record get HFA. I think the AL has dominated the NL in inter-league for some time now.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am with you, Man

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes the inter league games stand for more then too.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Precisely correct. It works on so many levels.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or more simple than that, just let the team with the best record get HFA. I think the AL has dominated the NL in inter-league for some time now.
This is better than the current system, but letting interleague decide is more straight-up, I think. Let the best team of the best league have HFA. AL teams play different teams than NL teams do, so comparing their records is apples and oranges.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is better than the current system, but letting interleague decide is more straight-up, I think. Let the best team of the best league have HFA. AL teams play different teams than NL teams do, so comparing their records is apples and oranges.
That's a good point actually. I just feel that if we go off of inter league record then the AL will benefit greatly.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This^^^

Do not allow this game decide home field in the WS. Ridiculous.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^^^

Do not allow this game decide home field in the WS. Ridiculous.

It's always been a crock and always will be when you give the fans the vote. And I don't care about it deciding home field. In the past it rotated which is equally as dumb a system. God forbid they take their heads out of their asses and go by best record of the 2 remaining teams. That would be too logical