• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All-Star Ballots are out.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you guys voting for?

Mine:
Curry
Westbrook
Leonard
Durant
Davis

Lowry
Butler
LeBron
Porzingis
Drummond

Thought about putting Melo since he will probably be selected even though he can't shoot for shit anymore, seems like. Also thought about Bosh. Ultimately went with the rookie. I know, I'm crazy.
Porzingus should not be starting..

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan vote or who deserves it

If it's fan vote....

West

1. Curry

2. Westbrook

3. Blake

4. Durant

5. Kawhi

East

1. Bron

2. Wade

3. Melo

4. PG

5. Butler

* dont be surprised if Kobe replaces someone in the West or Kyrie in the East.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West:
Starter/Back ups:
PG: Steph Curry/Russell Westbrook/Chris Paul
SG: Klay Thompson/James Harden
SF: Kevin Durant/Kawhi Leornard
PF: Blake Griffin/Anthony Davis/Derrick Favors
C: Deandre Jordan/Karl-Anthony Towns

East:
Starter/Back ups:
PG: Kyle Lowry/Isaiah Thomas
SG: Jimmy Butler/Demar DeRozan
SF: LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony
PF: Paul George/Paul Millsap/Kevin Love
C: Andre Drummond/Brook Lopez/Hassan Whiteside

Man, west is so much more loaded.
I think this West list is right on.

East?

PG- John Wall, Kyle Lowry, Isiah Thomas
SG- Jimmy Butler, DeMar Derozan
SF- Bron James, Melo Anthony
PF- PGeorge, Kevin Love, Paul Millsap
C- Andre Drummond, Chris Bosh

Millsap has been balling...almost 20 and 8.....DeRozan too....I think thats a pretty good East team. 2 Cavs, 2 Hawks, 2 Raptors, 1 Heat (narrowly missing a Wade or Whiteside), 1 Celtic, 1 Wizard, 1 Knick, 1 Pacer, 1 Piston....

With how all the teams are pretty jammed together I think that roster composition makes sense. 5 guards, 7 bigs, no team with 3 all stars.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favors is averaging 17 and 9 on 54% shooting from the field. Favors is 8th in PER in the entire NBA. He's been great this year. Him and Draymond are different players, even though both PF's. Draymond's been really good this year. PF is just stacked this year.

And I still think Klay deserves to be there. Harden has been so inefficient this year and on a bad performing team. Klay is still shooting 46% from the field and 44% from 3. Klay isn't having as good of a season as he did last year, but its only slightly worse IMO.

Draymond is averaging 13 pts, 8.5 reb and 7.0 assists a game on the team with the best record in the NBA. He's clearly been the second best player on the team, above Klay so far. Klay hasn't been truly healthy, dealing with a back injury for the first few weeks and now the ankle tweak. If the Warriors deserved a second All-Star, Draymond is clearly more deserving right now.

Also PER is a weak stat to use for judging a player, imo. Kyle O'Quinn has a higher PER than Draymond Green.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this West list is right on.

East?

PG- John Wall, Kyle Lowry, Isiah Thomas
SG- Jimmy Butler, DeMar Derozan
SF- Bron James, Melo Anthony
PF- PGeorge, Kevin Love, Paul Millsap
C- Andre Drummond, Chris Bosh

Millsap has been balling...almost 20 and 8.....DeRozan too....I think thats a pretty good East team. 2 Cavs, 2 Hawks, 2 Raptors, 1 Heat (narrowly missing a Wade or Whiteside), 1 Celtic, 1 Wizard, 1 Knick, 1 Pacer, 1 Piston....

With how all the teams are pretty jammed together I think that roster composition makes sense. 5 guards, 7 bigs, no team with 3 all stars.

I feel like Batum should get a look too, but I really couldn't argue putting him above any of those you mentioned. He's having a great year so far.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond is averaging 13 pts, 8.5 reb and 7.0 assists a game on the team with the best record in the NBA. He's clearly been the second best player on the team, above Klay so far. Klay hasn't been truly healthy, dealing with a back injury for the first few weeks and now the ankle tweak. If the Warriors deserved a second All-Star, Draymond is clearly more deserving right now.

Also PER is a weak stat to use for judging a player, imo. Kyle O'Quinn has a higher PER than Draymond Green.
I can definitely buy Green over Favors- but its close....I think the GSW deserve 3 all stars- Curry/Thompson/Green sounds right to me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Batum should get a look too, but I really couldn't argue putting him above any of those you mentioned. He's having a great year so far.
with the Bobcats in 1st in their division they probably do deserve one- and I think Batum would have to be the guy.....its just tough to fit him in...maybe drop Lowry? I dunno....its tough.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West: Curry, Westbrook, Durant, Griffin, Davis
East: Lowry, Butler, George, James, Drummond

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on the fact that all those Hawks players made it last year, I have to agree.

He won't get voted in.

But, the Coaches should remedy that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely buy Green over Favors- but its close....I think the GSW deserve 3 all stars- Curry/Thompson/Green sounds right to me.

What's the word on Kyrie?

I have not glanced at a TV in a week.

I find myself teetering between wanting him to succeed and wanting him to fail since the Paper Clips essentially gave him away for capspace.

Damn you, Baron Davis!!!!!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Draymond is having a really, really good season. I'd have him as the 4th PF at the moment in the West. Which is still really good. Like I said PF is ridiculously stacked this year. Griffin, Davis, Favors, Green, Aldridge, Nowitzki, and Cousins are all deserving IMO. But if you can only choose from 3, I'm picking Griffin, Davis, and Favors slightly ahead of Green. I don't expect Favors to get selected because out of everybody he's the least known commodity. He's having an All-Star worthy season though IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word on Kyrie?

I have not glanced at a TV in a week.

I find myself teetering between wanting him to succeed and wanting him to fail since the Paper Clips essentially gave him away for capspace.

Damn you, Baron Davis!!!!!

A source familiar with Kyrie Irving's rehabilitation told ESPN.com the fifth-year guard is “ready to play” both mentally and physically and has been that way for about a week. Yet, Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt said after practice Sunday that “we won’t see” Irving on the court Tuesday against the Boston Celtics.

What gives?

Blatt even went on to say Irving “practiced well” and “he is looking good and he is feeling good.” So, again, what is the holdup?
Irving has stayed true to the Cavs’ plan to take the measured route back to the lineup, but that doesn’t mean he likes it. As Cleveland.com previously reported, Irving has indeed been pestering the coaching staff and front office to allow him to return to the point that he has become “pissed off,” according to a source. However, he has channeled that frustration into extra work on the court, as witnessed by him joining James as the last two players going through shooting drills after Sunday’s practice while teammates had long since started icing their knees.

Making matters less dire, the Cavs have proven they can play .650 ball without Irving. Sure, with him maybe they could be playing .800 ball as they did in the second half of last season. But that temptation to see Cleveland in its full form at this early stage of the season does not outweigh the franchise’s plan to be whole when it matters most.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green with another triple double, through 3 quarters no less.

16 pts, 11 boards, 10 assists, 5 steals and 1 block.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has 200k+ more votes than Steph Curry and has more votes than Lebron and Durant combined. :lol:

I hate that Mofo.

But, the greatest of all time, Jordan, didn't get voted in as a Starter his last All Star game.

They had to shame Carter into giving up his spot.

The power of China and worldwide marketing.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Kevin Lover or Draymond Green was an actual debate. Now there's a clear cut best player between the two. How far we've come in just 1 years time.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Kevin Lover or Draymond Green was an actual debate. Now there's a clear cut best player between the two. How far we've come in just 1 years time.

GSW have to be thrilled they never made the Klay for Love trade. Would have been a terrible trade for GSW and they don't have a title if they go through with it.