• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it seems like they're telegraphing that some type of trios titles are going to happen at some point with a lot of these 3 people factions all the sudden.
Kingston and Butcher and Blade
Team Taz
Death Triangle
Jurassic Express
Matt Hardy and Private Party
Possibly a couple IC teams - Sammy and P&P would be one I'd assume
SCU
Nightmare Family
FTR and Spears
Probably one or two Dark Order teams

No. I meant on how it was done.

No build up or anything.

Speaking about Darby Allen. Cool story I found on him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one could come up with a better name for Taz's son than "Hook"? Hell, even "Son of Taz" is better.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one could come up with a better name for Taz's son than "Hook"? Hell, even "Son of Taz" is better.
I hope it's just a nickname. I don't get why they're calling Hobbs "Powerhouse" Hobbs. Will Hobbs was fine. Or even call him "The Powerhouse" Will Hobbs.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I know in his wrestling days Taz was billed as being from Red Hook Brooklyn so that might be the story behind it. Not intended as a criticism or defense of the name.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some info from PWInsider

Senerchia debuted on last night's edition of AEW and is indeed the son of former ECW World Champion Taz. He had been training in secret over the last year, initially under Curt Hawkins and Pat Buck at the Create-A-Pro Academy in New York before heading to Atlanta, where he has been training under Cody Rhodes and QT Marshall. So, Rhodes' comments about that last night were legitimate.

The Hook ring name is in reference to old time professional wrestlers being "hookers" (as that appears to be his in-ring style) while also obviously making unofficial allusions to Red Hook, Brooklyn, where his father has been billed from for the majority of his career.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know in his wrestling days Taz was billed as being from Red Hook Brooklyn so that might be the story behind it. Not intended as a criticism or defense of the name.

It is. That's what its in reference too. Regardless, he needs to workshop that name a bit longer

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Lance Archer joins PAC and the Lucha Bros, will they then be called Death Square? :noidea:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious but has anyone here or does anyone here know of anyone that's tried those cigars that Frankie Kazarian is a part of? I was thinking of getting some for a buddy of mine for Christmas and was wondering if they were any good.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT was a surprise!

Ramiel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to double post but I’m gonna.

‪As soon as I saw the raven in the promo I thought it was Sting. ‬

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit #1

It's Sting!

Oh shit #2

An AEW/Impact crossover !?! Wow. That cool

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit #1

It's Sting!

Oh shit #2

An AEW/Impact crossover !?! Wow. That cool
KENTA made a hint on Twitter that he might’ve been around to mess with Mox to set up a Wrestle Kingdom match but that obviously wasn’t the case.
As for other thoughts, I would’ve much rather have seen Jungle Boy face MJF next week instead of Orange Cassidy. I’m getting tired of him (OC) getting pushed in the upper main event level of the card. Not too surprised that MJF “accidentally“ knocked Sammy off the turnbuckle. Also, noticed that Santana wasn’t around during the Inner Circle stuff, so wondering if anything will come of that next week. The Shida interview made me think of the Sid promo from back in the 90s where he screwed up his lines and wanted to reshoot the promo live on PPV. Thought that the main event was good and not too surprised at Omega winning, although Callis being there gave that result away in my opinion.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KENTA made a hint on Twitter that he might’ve been around to mess with Mox to set up a Wrestle Kingdom match but that obviously wasn’t the case.
As for other thoughts, I would’ve much rather have seen Jungle Boy face MJF next week instead of Orange Cassidy. I’m getting tired of him (OC) getting pushed in the upper main event level of the card. Not too surprised that MJF “accidentally“ knocked Sammy off the turnbuckle. Also, noticed that Santana wasn’t around during the Inner Circle stuff, so wondering if anything will come of that next week. The Shida interview made me think of the Sid promo from back in the 90s where he screwed up his lines and wanted to reshoot the promo live on PPV. Thought that the main event was good and not too surprised at Omega winning, although Callis being there gave that result away in my opinion.

I figured Omega was winning (it's time, Mox has run its course) but Callis being there didn't really tip me off. They did a good job having him there in other shows to where I didn't think anything of it. I didn't see anything coming with the big ending until Omega got the mic from Callis

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured Omega was winning (it's time, Mox has run its course) but Callis being there didn't really tip me off. They did a good job having him there in other shows to where I didn't think anything of it. I didn't see anything coming with the big ending until Omega got the mic from Callis
I figured that they wouldn’t have had Callis there if Kenny wasn’t winning the belt. Wouldn’t have really seen the point in it.
Also, what was the point of Kingston coming out and cutting a promo on Archer with just a few seconds of tv time remaining, unless they were going to do something after the show went off the air to send the fans home happy.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. Sting is a Shocker. But if you think of it... I kind of think the Winter is coming was a dead giveaway but still a cool sight.

Would not mind seeing if Darby can have "A prove it match" with Sting.

Kenny Winning the title. I like it in a weird way for two reasons.

A) If Don Boy Tries a hostile takeover, Kenny has the same Potential as the Rock did during the Corporation days...

B) I don't think Mox has run it's course, as I think they're is No "Big Challenges" for him to face after Kingston in I Quit. Mox character reminds me of Austin during the attitude days

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. Sting is a Shocker. But if you think of it... I kind of think the Winter is coming was a dead giveaway but still a cool sight.

Would not mind seeing if Darby can have "A prove it match" with Sting.

Kenny Winning the title. I like it in a weird way for two reasons.

A) If Don Boy Tries a hostile takeover, Kenny has the same Potential as the Rock did during the Corporation days...

B) I don't think Mox has run it's course, as I think they're is No "Big Challenges" for him to face after Kingston in I Quit. Mox character reminds me of Austin during the attitude days

last guy left was archer, but covid ruined his momentum

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get building Omega up and then making him look weak by needing help to beat Mox.

Plus they had Mox run through everyone and then have a non clean finish when he finally loses the title.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get building Omega up and then making him look weak by needing help to beat Mox.

Plus they had Mox run through everyone and then have a non clean finish when he finally loses the title.

idk if I’d say run through. Lee kicked his add for like 90% of the match.

he made guys look good even in defeat. This wasn’t stone cold or becky lynch or triple h leaving trails of bodies on their wake.

I agree it should’ve been a clean finish though