• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tay Conti looked awful in her match. It looked like she was barely out of wrestling school. Also, Cody vs Shaq?!?!?! Can't say that I'm much looking forward to that one. Although, I'm interested in how long they drag out the storyline with dissension in the Inner Circle now that MJF and Wardlow are there.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tay Conti looked awful in her match. It looked like she was barely out of wrestling school. Also, Cody vs Shaq?!?!?! Can't say that I'm much looking forward to that one. Although, I'm interested in how long they drag out the storyline with dissension in the Inner Circle now that MJF and Wardlow are there.

I couldn't tell if that match was more on Conti or Red Velvet. Both are really green though. They really need to stop putting all their green women together in matches and also stop putting them on the main show. If you're gonna put them on TV, at least put them with a vet like Deeb to walk them thru the match.

And I'm totally cool with the Shaq match*. It shows that Turner really supports AEW which is a great sign for the overall health of the company. It'll bring in extra attention and ad dollars. Plus it'll keep Cody out of the title scenes for a little while longer too. It won't be a great match or even a good one, but I can live with it considering most of the other stuff they do is really good.

*Only thing I'm not cool with was them spoiling it last night. That was stupid. I was actually curious who Jade was talking about and thinking that was gonna be a good hook for following weeks. Nope. She stops on the ramp and just spoils it. At least have him show up first. Geez.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't tell if that match was more on Conti or Red Velvet. Both are really green though. They really need to stop putting all their green women together in matches and also stop putting them on the main show. If you're gonna put them on TV, at least put them with a vet like Deeb to walk them thru the match.

And I'm totally cool with the Shaq match*. It shows that Turner really supports AEW which is a great sign for the overall health of the company. It'll bring in extra attention and ad dollars. Plus it'll keep Cody out of the title scenes for a little while longer too. It won't be a great match or even a good one, but I can live with it considering most of the other stuff they do is really good.

*Only thing I'm not cool with was them spoiling it last night. That was stupid. I was actually curious who Jade was talking about and thinking that was gonna be a good hook for following weeks. Nope. She stops on the ramp and just spoils it. At least have him show up first. Geez.
I think it was probably on both of them. Tay had the absolute worst rope running I think I've seen in the 30+ years I've been watching wrestling. I really hope that they're able to sign Thunder Rosa if she's interested. At least her and Deeb could carry some of these women to respectable matches. I have no problem with Shida but I don't think she's the type that can carry a bad worker to a decent match. If Rosa signed, I'd have her be the one to finally take out Shida.
I'm thinking that the Shaq thing is a replacement for the Tyson thing that didn't happen or might happen way down the line. It might get some attention on sports outlets but I don't think it'll really move the needle all that much in the long run. I feel like they're trying to find a sports star that can one up Pat McAfee but I think that'll be very hard to do since he seems to get the business if that makes sense. When she said Giant, I was trying to think of who she was talking about because the only one I was thinking of offhand was Big Show and I'd be shocked if he ever left the WWE synergy.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Shaq thing it would be fine if they were doing it with someone like Cage or Archer, or hell even Brodie Lee, but with Cody it just doesn’t give off a “I can’t wait to see this” vibe.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its a lot like the old Smackdown games back from the early to mid 2000’s that were on PS2. Other than No Mercy from over 20 years ago, I liked those the best.

here comes the pain.

incredible game

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have both. HCTP is better imo. I also liked just bring it.
Yeah, I enjoyed that one as well. I didn’t play them as much after around 2005 give or take.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this could actually be pretty good.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked a few shows as a free agent (along with a couple ROH tapings) but now he's officially signed with AEW

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was blown away by the Top Flight debut.

They said they are 19 and 21 years old. That's pretty nuts that they are that young and that polished. Alex Shelley was on Twitter saying he wants a match with the Bucks, Top Flight, and MCMG. That'd be pretty sweet.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Deeb/Rosa match was fire. And it looks like Rosa is gonna move into a feud with Britt Baker. Hopefully that's a sign that Rosa is gonna sign with AEW.

Also, LOL at Mox just casually announcing Renee's pregnancy to the world in the middle of his promo.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They said they are 19 and 21 years old. That's pretty nuts that they are that young and that polished. Alex Shelley was on Twitter saying he wants a match with the Bucks, Top Flight, and MCMG. That'd be pretty sweet.

Yeah it was their age, relative polish and athleticism that impressed me the most. It's scary how good they can be 3 years from now and they'd still only be in their early 20s at that point.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Deeb/Rosa match was probably my favorite match of the night.
Was there someone that went back and watched Game of Thrones and The Hangover within the past week or so?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there someone that went back and watched Game of Thrones and The Hangover within the past week or so?

I'm honestly surprised that Game Of Thrones never copyrighted "Winter Is Coming"

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly surprised that Game Of Thrones never copyrighted "Winter Is Coming"
Agreed. They could've capitalized on that and made plenty of money.

One thing I forgot to mention and maybe I missed something somewhere but when the attack was happening on Brandi, why were both Nyla and Vicki running interference? Didn't they split up at the PPV a couple of weeks ago or was it just a spat and they're back together?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. They could've capitalized on that and made plenty of money.

One thing I forgot to mention and maybe I missed something somewhere but when the attack was happening on Brandi, why were both Nyla and Vicki running interference? Didn't they split up at the PPV a couple of weeks ago or was it just a spat and they're back together?

I guess they just abandoned that potential split story. I don't ever recall them doing anything after that little spat.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good. I wasn't the only one...........

Now. Missuggah to the Moxley's for their first child

I also Liked Deeb vs Rosa.

Top Flight looked impressive for young kids. Bright Future ahead.

I hated but understood the Hobbs turn

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I wasn't the only one...........

Now. Missuggah to the Moxley's for their first child

I also Liked Deeb vs Rosa.

Top Flight looked impressive for young kids. Bright Future ahead.

I hated but understood the Hobbs turn
Yeah, it seems like they're telegraphing that some type of trios titles are going to happen at some point with a lot of these 3 people factions all the sudden.
Kingston and Butcher and Blade
Team Taz
Death Triangle
Jurassic Express
Matt Hardy and Private Party
Possibly a couple IC teams - Sammy and P&P would be one I'd assume
SCU
Nightmare Family
FTR and Spears
Probably one or two Dark Order teams