• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get building Omega up and then making him look weak by needing help to beat Mox.

Plus they had Mox run through everyone and then have a non clean finish when he finally loses the title.

But part of the build up was Omega was basically being a jerk. Slowly morphing into a version of his old heelish The Cleaner run. And this fits with that.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But part of the build up was Omega was basically being a jerk. Slowly morphing into a version of his old heelish The Cleaner run. And this fits with that.
And I have a feeling that Callis is going to be the one that was behind Moxley's attack a couple of weeks ago.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him or maybe Gallows & Anderson
That could be a good possibility since they were in BC together years ago. Or Callis sent them to do the dirty work would be an idea as well.

I like that AEW is willing to work with other promotions in the states. I figure it'll only be a matter of time before they start a relationship with New Japan. I'd say they'd do one with ROH but since Marty would've been the one to have helped with that and he's not looking like he'll be around for the foreseeable future, it might be harder to make that happen.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See I thought the cleaner was more of a bad ass where what did did tonight made him seem more cowardly than anything else.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I thought the cleaner was more of a bad ass where what did did tonight made him seem more cowardly than anything else.
When he was The Cleaner back in New Japan, the Bucks usually accompanied him to ringside and would interfere quite a bit until he started acting like a face for the Jericho feud.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was masterful booking by AEW. I love how you can look back at certain things over the past month or so that in retrospect seem like Easter eggs/hints but at the time they occurred didn't make you consider an Impact Invasion angle... Tony Khans overdramatic tweet about a power shift in wrestling. Don Calis working as an announcer at the last PPV. Motor City Machine Guns talking up an interpromotional with the Bucks/TF.
Even with Sting's appearance they forshadowed it with that shot of Darby by himself at the top of upper seats a couple weeks back.

Also I think it was a good idea to allow AEW a full year as its own entity before they started partnering with other companies. It feels like they had time to establish their own identity first. Hopefully a NJPW partnership happens too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was masterful booking by AEW. I love how you can look back at certain things over the past month or so that in retrospect seem like Easter eggs/hints but at the time they occurred didn't make you consider an Impact Invasion angle... Tony Khans overdramatic tweet about a power shift in wrestling. Don Calis working as an announcer at the last PPV. Motor City Machine Guns talking up an interpromotional with the Bucks/TF.
Even with Sting's appearance they forshadowed it with that shot of Darby by himself at the top of upper seats a couple weeks back.

Also I think it was a good idea to allow AEW a full year as its own entity before they started partnering with other companies. It feels like they had time to establish their own identity first. Hopefully a NJPW partnership happens too.
It is actually good for them to do partnerships with other promotions to say they are different from the shit storm WWE is about get engaged with.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happened after Dynamite went off the air:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happened after Dynamite went off the air:

1) I can’t tell what the fans are chanting at the end

2) Aubrey holding back the blade on her own is downright laughable

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Girl Hebner don't mess around

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not 100% but it sounds like "Fuck that Bitch!"

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Impact? I kept tabs on it. Not really worth watching if you missed out.

The gist of the situation with Kenny is he and Callis basically went full heel in a promo that happened at the end of the show (which is on Youtube right now if you want to watch it). Only thing really intriguing was Kenny floated the idea of going to different feds and winning the top belts

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Impact? I kept tabs on it. Not really worth watching if you missed out.

The gist of the situation with Kenny is he and Callis basically went full heel in a promo that happened at the end of the show (which is on Youtube right now if you want to watch it). Only thing really intriguing was Kenny floated the idea of going to different feds and winning the top belts
Read recaps of it. Sounds like an okay heel turn promo but do agree, nothing worth really going out of your way to find clips of from what I read. I figure that they'll probably show clips tomorrow on Dynamite anyways.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read recaps of it. Sounds like an okay heel turn promo but do agree, nothing worth really going out of your way to find clips of from what I read. I figure that they'll probably show clips tomorrow on Dynamite anyways.

The best parts so far is just reading everyone dreaming up scenarios where Kenny wins all the belts and the final one he has to collect is against IWGP Heavyweight Champion Ibushi

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best parts so far is just reading everyone dreaming up scenarios where Kenny wins all the belts and the final one he has to collect is against IWGP Heavyweight Champion Ibushi
That'd be an interesting one. If Marty Scurll was still around in ROH, that would've been an interesting one as well if he had become champ at some point.