• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a packed episode. Pretty entertaining despite so much going on. Love that they finally let Miro just smash some shit there at the end. Maybe they're finally gonna put him on the right track. That Omega promo was a bit of a bummer though. It was pretty much verbatim the promo they did on Impact. Fuckers made me watch Impact for no reason

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a packed episode. Pretty entertaining despite so much going on. Love that they finally let Miro just smash some shit there at the end. Maybe they're finally gonna put him on the right track. That Omega promo was a bit of a bummer though. It was pretty much verbatim the promo they did on Impact. Fuckers made me watch Impact for no reason
The main event match pretty much went exactly how I figured. I really hope that after the Miro and Sabian feud that Cassidy slowly goes back down into the midcard/lower midcard where he's best suited.
I was underwhelmed by some stuff. I was disappointed in that 6 man tag with Archer and the Lucha Bros vs Kingston, Butcher and Blade. Archer should never be playing the babyface in peril. They still could've had Kingston's group get the win without Penta leaving early in the match. Also wonder why PAC hasn't been around for this set of tapings.
Also, there was way too much going on in the Bucks-TH2 match. They went balls to the wall and it was hard to remember anything about that match after it was all done. Sometimes, less is more.
The Varsity Blondes and FTR match was solid. Not surprised at Pillman taking the pin since he's not under contract at the moment. Not sure if I'm going to be a fan of FTR feuding with Jurassic Express but I guess it'll give them something to do.
The Dustin match seemed more of an angle than an actual match since that match was over after a few minutes. Figured that QT would've been out there with him and Lee Johnson as well. But for the post match, did like how Evil Uno wanted to call Dustin "Seven" when trying to recruit him.
The Abadon match was just a squash. Though, I don't really care about Shida, the top woman babyface, being scared of Abadon. The undercard women being afraid is fine but not the main one.
The Sting segment was underwhelming. It really didn't accomplish anything and felt like filler after it was a huge moment with his debut last week.
Not a fan of Brandy's segment (including the backstage attack on Red Velvet) but then again, I'm not really a fan of most of her segments to start with.
I thought that the Kenny and Don Callis promo was good (moreso Callis' part) and glad to finally see Kenny coming out of the heel tunnel.
The Hangman bit was fine and slowly progressed the teasing of him joining the Dark Order.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main event match pretty much went exactly how I figured. I really hope that after the Miro and Sabian feud that Cassidy slowly goes back down into the midcard/lower midcard where he's best suited.
I was underwhelmed by some stuff. I was disappointed in that 6 man tag with Archer and the Lucha Bros vs Kingston, Butcher and Blade. Archer should never be playing the babyface in peril. They still could've had Kingston's group get the win without Penta leaving early in the match. Also wonder why PAC hasn't been around for this set of tapings.
Also, there was way too much going on in the Bucks-TH2 match. They went balls to the wall and it was hard to remember anything about that match after it was all done. Sometimes, less is more.
The Varsity Blondes and FTR match was solid. Not surprised at Pillman taking the pin since he's not under contract at the moment. Not sure if I'm going to be a fan of FTR feuding with Jurassic Express but I guess it'll give them something to do.
The Dustin match seemed more of an angle than an actual match since that match was over after a few minutes. Figured that QT would've been out there with him and Lee Johnson as well. But for the post match, did like how Evil Uno wanted to call Dustin "Seven" when trying to recruit him.
The Abadon match was just a squash. Though, I don't really care about Shida, the top woman babyface, being scared of Abadon. The undercard women being afraid is fine but not the main one.
The Sting segment was underwhelming. It really didn't accomplish anything and felt like filler after it was a huge moment with his debut last week.
Not a fan of Brandy's segment (including the backstage attack on Red Velvet) but then again, I'm not really a fan of most of her segments to start with.
I thought that the Kenny and Don Callis promo was good (moreso Callis' part) and glad to finally see Kenny coming out of the heel tunnel.
The Hangman bit was fine and slowly progressed the teasing of him joining the Dark Order.

I think hangman’s long form story is the second best story in all of wrestling.

but wwe will screw that one up by pretending jey uso is a main event caliber wrestler...

so I might as well call this the best story in all of pro wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hangman’s long form story is the second best story in all of wrestling.

but wwe will screw that one up by pretending jey uso is a main event caliber wrestler...

so I might as well call this the best story in all of pro wrestling
I’m figuring they’ll do a slow burn with him while Omega keeps the title for a while. I have no problem with this because hopefully by the time that he's ready to face Omega in the title match, he’ll be ready to carry his end of the match and the title.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m figuring they’ll do a slow burn with him while Omega keeps the title for a while. I have no problem with this because hopefully by the time that he's ready to face Omega in the title match, he’ll be ready to carry his end of the match and the title.

his end? Did you not watch their match on the ppv? It was still one of the best matches of the year

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his end? Did you not watch their match on the ppv? It was still one of the best matches of the year
The match was fine but one of the matches of the year? Not even close.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omega reunited "Bullet Club" with Anderson and Gallows on tonight's Impact.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off...

Congrats for the rhodes. Like Pharaohs New Hankerchef.

Not Bad. Liked the Acclaimed.

THought they gave Janella/Omega too much time

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandi fears Jade so much she got pregnant

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Cody and Brandi. Wonder if they'll stop with the Jade Cargill angle now since Brandi isn't going to be able to take any bumps now.
Didn't like that there were two of the same finish on the same show (where the dickhead heel steals the pin).
The main event was a waste of time. If it's a no DQ match, why didn't Sonny Kiss and Joey just double team Kenny throughout the match? That's just stupid not to.
Thought for sure that Page and Dark Order would've pulled off the win to make it look like they're helping Page get wins.
The Kingston family-Death Triangle-Lance Archer stuff is probably my favorite angle right now. For the matches advertised for next week, Butcher vs PAC is probably the only match I'm really looking forward to.
Kazarian out freestyle rapped the two heels where that's their whole gimmick. Not sure if that really helps them or not.
Top Flight needs to get sent back to Dark to work on stuff. To me, it looked like they botched a few things tonight. Also, hope Wardlow takes care of whatever personal issues he has. Also found it interesting after what JR said on his podcast and Cutler responding, he's the one that gets cut out of the match and that there was in fact, no idiotic spot where everyone bunches up together to catch someone.
I really hope Thunder Rosa signs with AEW whenever her NWA contract is up.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this pure pro wrestling or do people talk about actual NCAA/Olympic stuff here?

Like, I'm down for some Steveson vs. Parris type stuff, and if Gable can be the HWT senior... Or which Uzbeckifuck dude is juiced to the gills predictions off the flow streams. Or if Sadulaev is an actual god or not.

Or is this all Hulk Hogan shit?

Also, alternative MMA question. How many months of prep would it take for Sadulaev to not only beat Khabib but literally give him wet willies before he finished him?

(and yes I know wrong weight class, just trying to figure out what people talk about here)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Cody and Brandi. Wonder if they'll stop with the Jade Cargill angle now since Brandi isn't going to be able to take any bumps now.
Didn't like that there were two of the same finish on the same show (where the dickhead heel steals the pin).
The main event was a waste of time. If it's a no DQ match, why didn't Sonny Kiss and Joey just double team Kenny throughout the match? That's just stupid not to.
Thought for sure that Page and Dark Order would've pulled off the win to make it look like they're helping Page get wins.
The Kingston family-Death Triangle-Lance Archer stuff is probably my favorite angle right now. For the matches advertised for next week, Butcher vs PAC is probably the only match I'm really looking forward to.
Kazarian out freestyle rapped the two heels where that's their whole gimmick. Not sure if that really helps them or not.
Top Flight needs to get sent back to Dark to work on stuff. To me, it looked like they botched a few things tonight. Also, hope Wardlow takes care of whatever personal issues he has. Also found it interesting after what JR said on his podcast and Cutler responding, he's the one that gets cut out of the match and that there was in fact, no idiotic spot where everyone bunches up together to catch someone.
I really hope Thunder Rosa signs with AEW whenever her NWA contract is up.

idk if they did, but definitely agree it was too close when these guys are setting up their identity now. Should’ve waited a few more weeks for that.

like the Kingston/triangle stuff for sure.

I thought the same thing about page, but it’s also moving Hardy forward and not moving pages story too fast. But...they do need another reason for them to work together again.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk if they did, but definitely agree it was too close when these guys are setting up their identity now. Should’ve waited a few more weeks for that.

like the Kingston/triangle stuff for sure.

I thought the same thing about page, but it’s also moving Hardy forward and not moving pages story too fast. But...they do need another reason for them to work together again.
I was figuring that DO and Page would win because it’d advance two storylines at once. You could have the Dark Order is helping Hangman win and Hardy chastises Private Party for not being able to win without him storylines advance.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this pure pro wrestling or do people talk about actual NCAA/Olympic stuff here?

Like, I'm down for some Steveson vs. Parris type stuff, and if Gable can be the HWT senior... Or which Uzbeckifuck dude is juiced to the gills predictions off the flow streams. Or if Sadulaev is an actual god or not.

Or is this all Hulk Hogan shit?

Also, alternative MMA question. How many 1qqq11qmonths of prep would it take for Sadulaev to not only beat Khabib but literally give him wet willies before he finished him

(and yes I know wrong weight class, just trying to figure out what people talk about here)

As the interim mod. I'm sorry to say that this is a Sting/Stone Cold/ Goldberg/ Hogan type wrestling

I hope you find what you want.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read that they often don't leak because they film the 2nd episodes without fans. So like the live episode is done, they usher everyone out, and film the following week's Dynamite
I've always been under the assumption that they film the live episode on one Wednesday and then a couple of Dark matches before and the rest after and then tape next weeks Dynamite and Dark on Thursday.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a one shot deal? Possibly. Long term, probably not worth it.

I totally agree, I was thinking the same thing. A one shot PPV vs Omega would be cool. Give it a few weeks to build then after Omega beats him he;s gone.