• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say Rowan. I say Matt Hardy, with a broken like gimmick...

But if they do. I would send two on their Separate ways, Jay and Vance.

Jay looks really confident in the ring and she has shown that she has her own gimmick. Just focus on her and Conti because they are a helleva team. IF AEW does them, I could see them as future long time Women's tag team Champions.

Vance looked really impressive but needs some more seasoning. Perfect "Test" if they do i takeover type gimmick

vance has his feud with Kingston.

he’s not in the dark order. Although him and Jake taking over is interesting

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think he’s been taken off their roster page, meaning he’s probably been released.
I want to say an indefinite leave of absence and they’re not going to acknowledge him until they know more about the situation. I do know he’s no longer head booker and his faction split up.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed it for you ;)

Vance= Preston "10" Vance

oh yeah.

vance is huge. They did the whole video vignette for his recruitment like it was a big deal, but the dude was a joke.

he needs a refresh.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vance has his feud with Kingston.

he’s not in the dark order. Although him and Jake taking over is interesting
I doubt it happens but Jake being a mouthpiece for a few of them would be very beneficial. But I will say that Archer, Uno and Grayson did work very well together. Better than when Archer worked with Fenix and Penta.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching something on YouTube last night that discussed the original plan for the end of the debut Dynamite. The Bucks were on Talking Shop with the Good Brothers and revealed that they were supposed to debut with AJ at the end of the show. They were going to fake the Bullet Club reunion then leave the Bucks and Omega laying in the ring. Of course Vince made them offers they couldn't refuse and they ended up not signing.
Imagine if this went down? One of my biggest criticisms of AEW from day one was Inner Circle. They always just seemed like a thrown together, odd mix of a faction. This kind of confirms that in some way they were thrown together as a contingency plan in case Gallows Anderson and Styles didn't sign.
A fued between those guys could have been fire

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching something on YouTube last night that discussed the original plan for the end of the debut Dynamite. The Bucks were on Talking Shop with the Good Brothers and revealed that they were supposed to debut with AJ at the end of the show. They were going to fake the Bullet Club reunion then leave the Bucks and Omega laying in the ring. Of course Vince made them offers they couldn't refuse and they ended up not signing.
Imagine if this went down? One of my biggest criticisms of AEW from day one was Inner Circle. They always just seemed like a thrown together, odd mix of a faction. This kind of confirms that in some way they were thrown together as a contingency plan in case Gallows Anderson and Styles didn't sign.

thata what happens sometimes. The best story can’t get told for whatever reason.

I believe marty scurll was supposed to be the exalted one and then When he didn’t come over they had to scramble.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the way Jericho has talked, the Inner Circle was always going to be a thing regardless and those were the guys he wanted. How they would’ve formed probably just would’ve been much different if Gallows and Anderson went there instead of resigning with WWE at the time.
thata what happens sometimes. The best story can’t get told for whatever reason.

I believe marty scurll was supposed to be the exalted one and then When he didn’t come over they had to scramble.
Yeah, I think everyone had Scurll pegged for that role when his ROH contract was up. They made the right choice with Brodie being the leader I believe as he was much better than Matt Hardy would’ve been or even Marty in that role.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the way Jericho has talked, the Inner Circle was always going to be a thing regardless and those were the guys he wanted. How they would’ve formed probably just would’ve been much different if Gallows and Anderson went there instead of resigning with WWE at the time.
Yeah, I think everyone had Scurll pegged for that role when his ROH contract was up. They made the right choice with Brodie being the leader I believe as he was much better than Matt Hardy would’ve been or even Marty in that role.

no disrespect to Brodie.

I think there were multiple guys who could’ve made it work.

but Brodie really made it his own.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no disrespect to Brodie.

I think there were multiple guys who could’ve made it work.

but Brodie really made it his own.
That group was Nightmare Collective bad before Brodie came in. Brodie saved that group. I don’t see anyone else that would’ve been able to pull it off offhand.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That group was Nightmare Collective bad before Brodie came in. Brodie saved that group. I don’t see anyone else that would’ve been able to pull it off offhand.

I disagree. The video work was tremendous.

they were waiting for scurll’s contract to ride out but you saw where this was going.

I thought any of omega, Cody, or hangman (with the whole drinking problem being a deke out) both could’ve been fun.

same with Dustin.

you needed someone the fans were going to care about.

brodie also made it work. For sure. I think bte really made them either way.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The video work was tremendous.

they were waiting for scurll’s contract to ride out but you saw where this was going.

I thought any of omega, Cody, or hangman (with the whole drinking problem being a deke out) both could’ve been fun.

same with Dustin.

you needed someone the fans were going to care about.

brodie also made it work. For sure. I think bte really made them either way.
As much as I like Scurll as a performer, I just don’t see his personality fitting in with them. Hangman wasn’t ready at all for a lead role at that point and was perfectly suited teaming with Omega. Dustin seems more suited as a secondary role, not as a leader of a faction. Cody was in a feud with MJF for a while and was having a great face run, so it would’ve been a bad idea turning him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty Scurll now a free agent

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either they found something they didn’t like or didn’t feel like it was worth the effort and decided it was a good cost cutting measure since he was making a lot of money doing both wrestling and booking. Wonder if AEW will pick him up or he’ll go something else. He’s been silent on all social media since he made his response to the allegations back during the summer.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either they found something they didn’t like or didn’t feel like it was worth the effort and decided it was a good cost cutting measure since he was making a lot of money doing both wrestling and booking. Wonder if AEW will pick him up or he’ll go something else. He’s been silent on all social media since he made his response to the allegations back during the summer.

from what I’ve gathered what he did is legal in England, and in multiple us states.

so basically this is just cancel culture at it’s finest.

but he’s good friends with the YB. I would be surprised if he didn’t at least get a behind the scenes gig

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

33 states 16 is the age of consent. So in the majority of the us what he did what legal.

Curious how long this keeps him out of the business

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I’ve gathered what he did is legal in England, and in multiple us states.

so basically this is just cancel culture at it’s finest.

but he’s good friends with the YB. I would be surprised if he didn’t at least get a behind the scenes gig
Yeah, while it was a legal act there as long as it’s consensual, I think it’ll probably be heavily frowned upon still here in the states. Not sure how that news affected his relationships with the Elite guys since they’ll have to be the ones to vouch for his character to Tony Khan if they’re interested in bringing him in.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They let him go because its not worth the effort. I doubt anyone picks him up stateside. I could see him working in Japan or Mexico while the tries to build his rep back up. It would help his rep a lot if he would just come out and fully apologize for it. While legally speaking in the UK he likely didn't do anything wrong (though the drunkeness bit blurs the consent laws to possibly make it an issue), its still a pretty scummy thing to do for a 27 year old to hook up with a 16 year old. And despite what he claims that he didn't know her age, there's evidence that he did know her (pics of them training in the same place, texts where he texted her father after the night and apologizing)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let him go because its not worth the effort. I doubt anyone picks him up stateside. I could see him working in Japan or Mexico while the tries to build his rep back up. It would help his rep a lot if he would just come out and fully apologize for it. While legally speaking in the UK he likely didn't do anything wrong (though the drunkeness bit blurs the consent laws to possibly make it an issue), its still a pretty scummy thing to do for a 27 year old to hook up with a 16 year old. And despite what he claims that he didn't know her age, there's evidence that he did know her (pics of them training in the same place, texts where he texted her father after the night and apologizing)
New Japan would be my guess since they apparently didn't care too much about the whole Ospreay-Priestley situation that came out around that time and they're still featured on shows and is a leader of a new stable.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Japan would be my guess since they apparently didn't care too much about the whole Ospreay-Priestley situation that came out around that time and they're still featured on shows and is a leader of a new stable.

Yeah, seems logical. Personally I have a bigger problem with Ospreay's situtation than Scrull's. What Marty did is questionable morals and he should be better, but it is a bit of a different culture over there. But Ospreay was just being shitty no matter how you slice it. His friend or co-worker sexually assaulted a woman and then he basically spends years mocking her and having her blackballed to protect the guy. That's fucked up

Last edited: