• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW is beginning to get a bit stale on their weekly show. Is it possible that Impact has the best wrestling on TV right now?!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW is beginning to get a bit stale on their weekly show. Is it possible that Impact has the best wrestling on TV right now?!
One problem I feel like they have right now is Moxley mowing down just about every heel on the roster. I wouldn't know who is left right now other than Omega doing a full turn and then finally being the one to take the belt from him. Only other person would be Cody if they found some type of loophole so he could get another shot at the world belt.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure I’ll be in the minority on this but please... never do that singing bit ever again!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure I’ll be in the minority on this but please... never do that singing bit ever again!

I lost sound on my dvr during the hangman match. Need to watch on demand later this week

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost sound on my dvr during the hangman match. Need to watch on demand later this week
Go to watchwrestling.in It’s probably up on there now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MJF had legit pipes though. I was impressed

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Kingston is straight
paid pay day GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to keep an eye on;

At an indy show, Thunder Rosa lost the NWA title to AEW wrestler Serena Deeb. There's speculation Rosa dropped the title because she's headed to WWE.

That would be such a bummer. AEW really need to land someone like Thunder Rosa

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At an indy show, Thunder Rosa lost the NWA title to AEW wrestler Serena Deeb. There's speculation Rosa dropped the title because she's headed to WWE.

oh good. Someone else for the lesser talented becky Lynch to unbelievably (and unrealistically) run over

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’d be unfortunate. Ben Carter and now her potentially signing there would suck.
For obvious reasons, the match with Abadon won’t be shown tonight but I believe I saw that Deeb is going to defend the title tonight. Does anyone know what happened with Abadon as I haven’t heard what happened other than she’ll be out for an extended amount of time.
edit: I found out what happened. Abadon got hit in the throat during the match and couldn’t breathe and they immediately stopped it.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’d be unfortunate. Ben Carter and now her potentially signing there would suck.
For obvious reasons, the match with Abadon won’t be shown tonight but I believe I saw that Deeb is going to defend the title tonight. Does anyone know what happened with Abadon as I haven’t heard what happened other than she’ll be out for an extended amount of time.
edit: I found out what happened. Abadon got hit in the throat during the match and couldn’t breathe and they immediately stopped it.

I don't really care they didn't sign Carter. AEW has enough guys on their roster as is. There's plenty to work with there. They definitely need better women though.

FWIW, they should sign that Leyla girl that wrestled Serena tonight. She was pretty good and her style is very unique compared to what you see other women doing

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care they didn't sign Carter. AEW has enough guys on their roster as is. There's plenty to work with there. They definitely need better women though.

FWIW, they should sign that Leyla girl that wrestled Serena tonight. She was pretty good and her style is very unique compared to what you see other women doing
I've seen a lot of people compare her to being a female version of Taz.

From what I've seen of Ben Carter, he has a lot of talent and had a really good match with Scorpio Sky on that Late Night Dynamite episode. But when it's the guys dream to go to WWE, it's hard to compete with that. I think we can all agree on AEW needing better women and I've liked Thunder Rosa the few times she's been on the program and could be pushed to the top of that division pretty quickly I'd like to think. Wonder why she'd choose WWE if she indeed does? Only person I knew she didn't really get along with was Ivelisse.

For tonight's episode, I thought that the beginning and end matches were the best parts of the show. I enjoyed Page and Wardlow more than I thought I would. I think that they could've formatted it better with the Spears squash match going on after the Bucks interview and then do the Town Hall segment, then follow it with the women's match. I feel like with Kenny, they're recreating the Rocky III type character with him, where he's extremely overconfident, more concerned with the intro and not going to take people as seriously as he should. And as a result, someone is going to eventually just destroy him. Didn't really get into the Cody-Orange Cassidy match. From what they showed as the show next week, it seems more like a filler show than it does a go home show for a PPV.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saw from PWInsider today that she's under contract with the NWA until the last quarter of 2021 so unless she gets let out of her contract early she'll still be with them for another year.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That omega penta whatever his name is now, was straight fire. Absolutely fantastic.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add a couple of thoughts yesterday. First, I'm surprised that they didn't save the Cody-Cassidy match for the PPV and then they could've moved Darby into a tag match with Hobbs against Cage and Starks. Second, I loathe the spot that they did during the Cody and Orange Cassidy match where a bunch of guys are fighting on the outside and then just stop fighting and wait until the guy does their move and they all fall down, even if they aren't touched. It's a spot that happens way too much and it looks contrived.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add a couple of thoughts yesterday. First, I'm surprised that they didn't save the Cody-Cassidy match for the PPV and then they could've moved Darby into a tag match with Hobbs against Cage and Starks. Second, I loathe the spot that they did during the Cody and Orange Cassidy match where a bunch of guys are fighting on the outside and then just stop fighting and wait until the guy does their move and they all fall down, even if they aren't touched. It's a spot that happens way too much and it looks contrived.

that spot has become really popular in pro wrestler, not sure why. I’m with you on it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's back!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I loathe the spot that they did during the Cody and Orange Cassidy match where a bunch of guys are fighting on the outside and then just stop fighting and wait until the guy does their move and they all fall down, even if they aren't touched. It's a spot that happens way too much and it looks contrived.
that spot has become really popular in pro wrestler, not sure why. I’m with you on it.

I generally agree that those spots are contrived and done way too frequently but if you're going to do one a lumberjack match is the perfect time for it. The match stipulation is a built in explanation as to why wrestlers would be standing together in a group outside the ring. I thought the visual on that one was awesome.