• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Dark Order/Hangman entrance was fucking awesome. Wild that Hangman lost too. I love that they're keeping things unpredictable.

Jericho going thru all that at 50 years old. That man is nuts. Now we're getting Juvy! Seen some people on Twitter speculating that these 5 labors sorta feels like it might be a Jericho retirement tour (bucket list match with Gage, bringing back Juvy). If it is, enjoy it while it lasts. Jericho is putting on a show.

I still popped hardest for fucking HAKU. Put him in the ring. I'm sure he can still kick some ass

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerichos the GOAT

As much as I Hated that match, not my cup of tea, with the Donkey Kong Look-a-Like.

I got to agree just because he has the ability to Morph and change. Only one Wrestler in the past has shown that ability but Jericho has done it more often.

Thus Jericho <<<<<<< Hogan. I think that is the way that goes

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Dark Order/Hangman entrance was fucking awesome. Wild that Hangman lost too. I love that they're keeping things unpredictable.

Jericho going thru all that at 50 years old. That man is nuts. Now we're getting Juvy! Seen some people on Twitter speculating that these 5 labors sorta feels like it might be a Jericho retirement tour (bucket list match with Gage, bringing back Juvy). If it is, enjoy it while it lasts. Jericho is putting on a show.

I still popped hardest for fucking HAKU. Put him in the ring. I'm sure he can still kick some ass

Weird. Same thought popped in my head too.

I popped too for the Our daddy.

Sucks about hangman, But i still think he'll face Omega at All Out.

They'll find a way

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if it'd be a retirement tour per se (since he wants his last match to be against Lance Storm) but I wouldn't be shocked if he'd probably disappear for a while (probably to tour with Fozzy) after the likely MJF match. I do feel like the Inner Circle is eventually just going to split apart and go their separate ways.
While Haku looked like he was having trouble moving, he's still not a man that I'd want to try by any means.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As much as I Hated that match, not my cup of tea, with the Donkey Kong Look-a-Like.

I got to agree just because he has the ability to Morph and change. Only one Wrestler in the past has shown that ability but Jericho has done it more often.

Thus Jericho <<<<<<< Hogan. I think that is the way that goes

Yeah I have mixed feelings on those types of matches but was shocked with Jericho's performance in it. Not something I would expect from someone of his age, bank account and legend status, on free TV no less.
His run over the last 5 years, including the Kevin Owens feud in WWE, took him from the Angle/Edge/Foley alltme legend tier to the Flair/ Savage/HBK GOAT discussion.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it'd be a retirement tour per se (since he wants his last match to be against Lance Storm) but I wouldn't be shocked if he'd probably disappear for a while (probably to tour with Fozzy) after the likely MJF match. I do feel like the Inner Circle is eventually just going to split apart and go their separate ways.
While Haku looked like he was having trouble moving, he's still not a man that I'd want to try by any means.

Some people are guessing the 4th Labor after Juvy is gonna be Lance Storm. If he does pop up as the 4th (or 5th), then it's probably gonna be a retirement tour

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
masked man podcast says they've heard Lesnar to AEW[spolier]

Ain't no way that's happening even if Brock seems like the kinda guy that would do anything if the bag is big enough. WWE would shit their pants if it did happen though

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't no way that's happening even if Brock seems like the kinda guy that would do anything if the bag is big enough. WWE would shit their pants if it did happen though
I think if the rumors were true about that, it'd be more of a ploy just to get more money out of WWE. I wouldn't see him seriously considering going to AEW unless it was some ridiculous deal that he couldn't pass up.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I understand the skepticism and not saying it is going to happen but just some devil's advocacy...

- Shoemaker has contacts inside wrestling and I don't think he would have mentioned it unless it was from a somewhat credible source (for context it was described more as a rumor than a concrete report)
- AEW is on the verge of becoming the number one show on cable. Warner Media could help out on the contract if they think Lesnar puts them over the top.
- Lesnar is stale in WWE but would immediately become the biggest thing in wrestling in years with a move to AEW
- AEW is built on the traditional PPV model and a part time attraction
Iike Lesnar actually makes better business sense for them than WWE
- The recent roster cuts for WWE show they're no longer willing to hurt their bottom line to keep talent away from competitors
- People were surprised that Punk and Bryan news leaked but you might leak that news if something even bigger is lined up
- Lesnar is a better fit creatively in PG13 AEW than family friendly WWE
- Khan's have money to pull this off
-Lesnar could have a brief run in AEW then return to WWE for more money and fresh matches in 2 or 3 years

To fully hedge my bet I'll say it's more likely Brock shows up to SD tonight than AEW in the next few months. I just don't think either is impossible

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Sean Ross Sapp, Ruby Riott (now Ruby Soho), is gonna sign with AEW as soon as her 90 days is up at the end of August

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. Same thought popped in my head too.

I popped too for the Our daddy.

Sucks about hangman, But i still think he'll face Omega at All Out.

They'll find a way

yeah. I’m a fan of the long term story. But this is long enough. You risk losing the crowd if you don’t strike while the iron is hot

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Sean Ross Sapp, Ruby Riott (now Ruby Soho), is gonna sign with AEW as soon as her 90 days is up at the end of August

meh.

she’s not Rosa deeb or Blanchard. They already have talent at her level

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the rumors were true about that, it'd be more of a ploy just to get more money out of WWE. I wouldn't see him seriously considering going to AEW unless it was some ridiculous deal that he couldn't pass up.
And wwe basically cut ties entirely

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Renne and Mox daughter were there.

I had to do a triple take. Look at the Eddie as they come out towards ringside.

He tussle a little girls hair. The lady with the phone looks like Renne

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent scene with omega/page