• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was good show. that’s my new favorite women’s match ever

im not sure why they’re avoiding the horseman angle.
Because Flair can’t show up.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad...

Main event was Badass.

But the Pinnacle.... why not Horseman 2.0

Because they've got 5 people (Wardlow, Spears, Cash, Dax, and MJF). Tully doesn't count towards 4 Horsemen because managers (like JJ Dillon) didn't count back in the day either

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that this was the first Dynamite that Chris Jericho wasn't around in some capacity.
That women's match was a lot better than I was expecting.
Should there be an over/under on how many people interrupt Sting whenever he's supposed to have an interview segment?
I'm guessing that the continuation of heel/face turns is going to continue with Brian Cage about to become a face somewhere down the line?
I'm really enjoying Moxley's and Kingston's promo's together so far. Keeping them between 2-3 minutes is the perfect length.
Not sure about the Pinnacle name but it could grow on me. Thought that both MJF's and Tully's promo's were really well done.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That main event was awesome. One of the best women's matches in any company ever

Yeah that was fantastic. It reminds me of the other greatest match in Dynamite history (Best Friends vs P and P) in the sense that they treated a midcard feud like a PPV main event and the talent delivered. I'm not sure when Thunder Rosas NWA contract expires but I expect an even higher bidding war between AEW and WWE/NXT after that match

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tully and Arn made the Horsemen gesture just a couple weeks ago so I wouldn't be shocked if it's an angle eventually

yeah. The question is who leaves. And is it so arn and Cody come in?

Cody being a horseman is fun because of his dads history with them

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah. The question is who leaves. And is it so arn and Cody come in?

Cody being a horseman is fun because of his dads history with them

True plus he wears the suits, his character has an ego and entourage, and hes shown heel tendencies for the entire run. Whenever they pull the right on a full blown heel run I expect that to be peak Cody

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True plus he wears the suits, his character has an ego and entourage, and hes shown heel tendencies for the entire run. Whenever they pull the right on a full blown heel run I expect that to be peak Cody

totally agree and looking for it

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everyone else apathetic about another Kip/Miro vs Orange and Chuck Taylor match? I don’t care about any of these guys right now and feel like it’s a waste of Miro, who I think that they’ve wasted in this feud and don’t really have an interest in a potential Miro/Kip feud either.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everyone else apathetic about another Kip/Miro vs Orange and Chuck Taylor match? I don’t care about any of these guys right now and feel like it’s a waste of Miro, who I think that they’ve wasted in this feud and don’t really have an interest in a potential Miro/Kip feud either.

yeah that seems where they are going

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The segment last show seemed to hint that Miro is gonna turn on Kip. Or at the very least, be moving in a more singles oriented direction

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The segment last show seemed to hint that Miro is gonna turn on Kip. Or at the very least, be moving in a more singles oriented direction
I think they started it during the PPV match they had and feel like they'll escalate it during this next match. I think they kept this feud going way longer than it should've because I think they've killed a lot of interest in Miro from when he first came in and also any rub Orange Cassidy had from beating Jericho twice.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is a total shot in the dark but if they follow through with Brian Cage's face turn I can see him in a faction with OC and best friends. It would make the faction legitimate with a main event caliber talent and Cage would be over through association.

Miro's in the best shape of his career and has looked impressive the ring. He was great at goofball comedy in WWE but first they should establish him in a more serious direction. Agree the creative for him has been underwhelming. On this roster he'd work better as a dominant heel than a novelty comedy character. The AEW model benefits the Chris Jerichos and Codys who have a strong visions and ideas for their own booking. I'm not sure if Miro has that but is a great performer.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a total shot in the dark but if they follow through with Brian Cage's face turn I can see him in a faction with OC and best friends. It would make the faction legitimate with a main event caliber talent and Cage would be over through association.

Miro's in the best shape of his career and has looked impressive the ring. He was great at goofball comedy in WWE but first they should establish him in a more serious direction. Agree the creative for him has been underwhelming. On this roster he'd work better as a dominant heel than a novelty comedy character. The AEW model benefits the Chris Jerichos and Codys who have a strong visions and ideas for their own booking. I'm not sure if Miro has that but is a great performer.

I’m here for cage vs miro

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m here for cage vs miro
Miro vs Cage would make for an interesting feud but I feel like that'd be a little later down the line and they'd probably have Cage feud with Starks, Hobbs or some other new member of Team Taz that hasn't joined them at this point first. Cage with Best Friends just doesn't seem like it'd work for me. Since AEW likes tag teams, they can always team Cage and Sabian together. It'd be easy to just have the heels get their heat on Sabian and then Cage can always be the one to get the hot tag.