• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is gonna have a lot of offers.
He'd be a good get. They just start needing to trim some of the roster because it's extremely bloated. It's admirable to want to pay all of these people during the past year during the pandemic but it's not always the best for business. It's a lot like WCW was in that aspect.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Andrade is the perfect fit for AEW. A guy who looks like a star and is as talented as anyone in ring but whose value wasn't seen by WWE management. With no disrespect intended towards Christian I would call this their biggest signing since Moxley, particularly if Vega is included in his act.

I wonder if this is a sign WWE will be more willing to allow frustrated talent out of their contract or Andrade was a one off because of his connection to the Flairs.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrade is the perfect fit for AEW. A guy who looks like a star and is as talented as anyone in ring but whose value wasn't seen by WWE management. With no disrespect intended towards Christian I would call this their biggest signing since Moxley, particularly if Vega is included in his act.

I wonder if this is a sign WWE will be more willing to allow frustrated talent out of their contract or Andrade was a one off because of his connection to the Flairs.
I feel like Miro was a bigger deal than Andrade would be since he was at least used better for a certain time on the main roster. AEW just has screwed the pooch using him in this worthless feud that I don’t think most people care about.
Vince has never come across as a guy to let people go out of the niceness of his heart when he feels there’s competition out there. What does interest me about this situation though is the removal of Charlotte from the Wrestlemania banner.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aew does have too many dudes. But you don’t let that stop you from getting him and reuniting him with Vega

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Miro was a bigger deal than Andrade would be since he was at least used better for a certain time on the main roster. AEW just has screwed the pooch using him in this worthless feud that I don’t think most people care about.
Vince has never come across as a guy to let people go out of the niceness of his heart when he feels there’s competition out there. What does interest me about this situation though is the removal of Charlotte from the Wrestlemania banner.

wwe taking their biggest female star off the card is...something

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm a huge Miro fan. Hes believable as a moster heel and is fantastic at the meme comedy stuff on the opposite end of the spectrum. I think he can be star in AEW. But an Andrade/Vega act is a perfect for their main event scene. She cuts great promos and he has world class matches. I don't see Andrade as a bigger star than Rusev, Christian, Hardy etc but in terms of potential I would see him as the biggest signing since Moxley.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Aew does have too many dudes. But you don’t let that stop you from getting him and reuniting him with Vega

They're getting the 2nd TV show this year so that should make more of the roster useful week to week.

It's interesting because I assume a lot of the initial signings were wrestlers that were friends with Jericho or the EVPs. I wonder if there's any politics to who they keep and who gets cut. Once the pandemics over and guys can find work I'm sure they'll trim the roster

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Miro fan. Hes believable as a moster heel and is fantastic at the meme comedy stuff on the opposite end of the spectrum. I think he can be star in AEW. But an Andrade/Vega act is a perfect for their main event scene. She cuts great promos and he has world class matches. I don't see Andrade as a bigger star than Rusev, Christian, Hardy etc but in terms of potential I would see him as the biggest signing since Moxley.
He would absolutely be the biggest Latino/Hispanic star they have if he signs, no question.
Agree that Miro is a believable big man. He should’ve been built like that to start with like they initially did with Brian Cage and Lance Archer. Having him in this seemingly non-ending feud with Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy I feel has hurt peoples opinion of him and it’ll take a lot to build him back up to the credibility that he had when he first showed up.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's nuts. I gotta know the details of this negotiation now. Did Charlotte just go into the room and say "Give him what he wants or I'm leaving too?"

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nuts. I gotta know the details of this negotiation now. Did Charlotte just go into the room and say "Give him what he wants or I'm leaving too?"
There’s got to be something more going on with Charlotte than we all realize. She’s been one of the top faces of the women’s division since she came up to the main roster and taking her off the Wrestlemania banner is very interesting.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s got to be something more going on with Charlotte than we all realize. She’s been one of the top faces of the women’s division since she came up to the main roster and taking her off the Wrestlemania banner is very interesting.

Maybe you saw it, but she announced not long after your post that she has Covid. She should be good to go in a few days according to her

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you saw it, but she announced not long after your post that she has Covid. She should be good to go in a few days according to her
Yeah, I just read that a couple of hours ago, so that clears up some of it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
my guess is that means no aew

For what it's worth Mark Madden (who's close to the Flairs) also said he thinks that WWE only allowed the release under a no AEW stipulation. He said that on his podcast and more as speculation than reporting a scoop.

If he gets red hot in Japan/Mexico for 6 months and then goes to AEW or even back to NXT that wouldn't be the worst thing for his career long term.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth Mark Madden (who's close to the Flairs) also said he thinks that WWE only allowed the release under a no AEW stipulation. He said that on his podcast and more as speculation than reporting a scoop.

If he gets red hot in Japan/Mexico for 6 months and then goes to AEW or even back to NXT that wouldn't be the worst thing for his career long term.

wwe is so predictably petty lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fuck with Sue.