• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Renee, lol.

Also, wtf?!?! A 61 year old Sting taking a power bomb?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Ospeay needs to do something else, he is being wasted. Same with Jay White.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Ospeay needs to do something else, he is being wasted. Same with Jay White.
I'm guessing that this was meant for the New Japan thread? There's a lot of talent that's really not doing a lot there at the moment. But Jay White is at least going to be in a feud with Tomohiro Ishii, which should be good because Ishii can have good matches with a lot of people and his match with Jay White on the final night of A Block during the G1 was really good. Also, this at least keeps Jay out of the title picture for a bit while Kota Ibushi can have feuds with other guys for a bit.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that this was meant for the New Japan thread? There's a lot of talent that's really not doing a lot there at the moment. But Jay White is at least going to be in a feud with Tomohiro Ishii, which should be good because Ishii can have good matches with a lot of people and his match with Jay White on the final night of A Block during the G1 was really good. Also, this at least keeps Jay out of the title picture for a bit while Kota Ibushi can have feuds with other guys for a bit.

Talking about talents like Ospeay and White getting an WWE contract, they deserve that kind of exposure. They aren't getting any younger.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about talents like Ospeay and White getting an WWE contract, they deserve that kind of exposure. They aren't getting any younger.
With what came out about Ospreay this past summer, companies in the states are probably going to stay clear of him for a while, like they seem to be doing with Marty Scurll. And I think Jay White is probably better off character wise in NJPW because I doubt Vince would do anything with him and would ruin him just like he does the majority of the other talent they bring in.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Want to order Revolution badly....

But as a purist at heart.... That main Event turns me off.

Why not just a Texas Death Match or Last man Standing?

Why push the envelope?

I'm totally convinced at this point Moxley can't do any matches on a ppv that aren't gimmick related

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Want to order Revolution badly....

But as a purist at heart.... That main Event turns me off.

Why not just a Texas Death Match or Last man Standing?

Why push the envelope?

Maybe it’s because WWE wouldn’t do those matches but he really seems like he doesn’t want to get away from his CZW past.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s because WWE wouldn’t do those matches but he really seems like he doesn’t want to get away from his CZW past.

Yeah maybe. Their is a small part of me that is curious so I might order for other....

But if they keep it up. I might become brand exclusive if you know what I mean.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true. I have issues with one....

Osprey is good in something like AEW because I don't think he wrestles the "WWE MOLD"

I have read somewhere a while back that their is WWE Interest in Jay White

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Osprey is good in something like AEW because I don't think he wrestles the "WWE MOLD"

Rey Misterio, Richochete are simiiar and they fit in.

Jay White simply has .....it.....love to see him in the AEW or WWE.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey Misterio, Richochete are simiiar and they fit in.

Jay White simply has .....it.....love to see him in the AEW or WWE.

True but they can work the WWE mold.

Osprey is good but I think he does too many spots for their liking

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have an off topic question for ya. How long before you get thread starting ability here? Tired of leeching off others.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why push that dial so far to the Extreme, no pun intended?

That kind might make people like me to tune out.
I agree with you on that. I tried and tried and tried with AEW. I just can't get into it at all. I have tuned out of all wrestling for the most part but I still keep track of what's going on with it online in the hope that something I read about will get me back into it. Maybe it's just the old wrestling fan in me...
To me, AEW has no real intention of ever growing the audience. At least they don't show they do. They knew they could take the indy show crowd, and the ROH crowd, and the stateside Japanese crowd and put them all under one roof. Beyond that there's alot of casual and lapsed fans they could tap into but they do nothing to get the numbers of those demographics they would need for substantial growth. Most of what they do is either cringy or just WWE Lite.
I saw a quote on Twitter awhile back that really says it best...."AEW isn't an alternative to WWE, it's an alternative WWE"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on that. I tried and tried and tried with AEW. I just can't get into it at all. I have tuned out of all wrestling for the most part but I still keep track of what's going on with it online in the hope that something I read about will get me back into it. Maybe it's just the old wrestling fan in me...
To me, AEW has no real intention of ever growing the audience. At least they don't show they do. They knew they could take the indy show crowd, and the ROH crowd, and the stateside Japanese crowd and put them all under one roof. Beyond that there's alot of casual and lapsed fans they could tap into but they do nothing to get the numbers of those demographics they would need for substantial growth. Most of what they do is either cringy or just WWE Lite.
I saw a quote on Twitter awhile back that really says it best...."AEW isn't an alternative to WWE, it's an alternative WWE"

I went off on a little rant last week.

I remember this tweet a couple of weeks ago and it made me realize something.

WWE NXT posted something and a reply said:

"Who cares... Bullet Club is back!!!"

That annoyed and bothered me and it made me clue in...

AEW IS FOOD FOR THE IWC.

If You think about it. Mox, Kenta, Omega.

Their great but their IWC darlings.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is alot of potential on their roster I just think alot of it is misused. There's also alot of talent on their roster that shouldn't be on national TV yet because they need work. Then there's a portion of their roster that should just be gone all together

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is alot of potential on their roster I just think alot of it is misused. There's also alot of talent on their roster that shouldn't be on national TV yet because they need work. Then there's a portion of their roster that should just be gone all together

thats every company

I just wanna know who Leon ruff is banging to get this time

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do feel like AEW has gotten a bit more sports entertainment lately. There’s also a lot of stuff that makes you wonder “why the hell did that happen” or “when did that person turn face/heel?”
I figure that a lot of the people that would tune in to check it out are probably out of the age range they want and have moved on over the years since WCW died.

I think if he ever were to leave New Japan whenever his contract is up and go there, he’d just be treated like Ricochet. But it’ll take a while for the stink on his name to go away, so they probably won’t touch him.

It’ll be a while before Jay White is even available and I doubt that New Japan lets him go without a fight.
I went off on a little rant last week.

I remember this tweet a couple of weeks ago and it made me realize something.

WWE NXT posted something and a reply said:

"Who cares... Bullet Club is back!!!"

That annoyed and bothered me and it made me clue in...

AEW IS FOOD FOR THE IWC.

If You think about it. Mox, Kenta, Omega.

Their great but their IWC darlings.
Bullet Club is what I hate most about New Japan because their group has a lot of the shenanigans going on during the matches. And everyone is usually booked to look like dummies against them (especially Suzuki-gun).