• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I’d do this is say have Cody, Arn, Tully and FTR out there for an interview and then Spears comes out to question what’s going on and Tully berates him how even with his help, he was a nothing, how nobody even wanted to team with him. And when Spears decks Tully, the rest beat him down. Hangman then comes out and they all bail and then lays him out with the Buckshot lariat, where they then announce him as the fourth member.

While that would be epic, I think joining another faction would be out of character for what they’re making page’s character be right now. Unless he was running shit. They’ve still built him up as a loner. Still think he could’ve been the exalted one, keyser soze style.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While that would be epic, I think joining another faction would be out of character for what they’re making page’s character be right now. Unless he was running shit. They’ve still built him up as a loner. Still think he could’ve been the exalted one, keyser soze style.
His motivation could be that the Bucks and Kenny never made him feel like he was truly wanted and was always an afterthought in the Elite. How Cody always had his back (could go back to when Cody and Kenny were feuding a couple of years ago and Hangman and Cody were always aligned) and made him feel important and wanted. So when Cody came to him to join the group, he was happy to accept.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His motivation could be that the Bucks and Kenny never made him feel like he was truly wanted and was always an afterthought in the Elite. How Cody always had his back (could go back to when Cody and Kenny were feuding a couple of years ago and Hangman and Cody were always aligned) and made him feel important and wanted. So when Cody came to him to join the group, he was happy to accept.

im in.

I just think they’re making him such a loner, even when Cody was in the ring he didn’t want to join them.

he seems to want to be the lone wolf. Like a Moxley. But how to make that work when Moxley is the CHamp with the same gimmick, is a very narrow hole to thread the needle through.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hangman could be the Barry Windham of the group.
That's a great call. I was thinking Brodie Lee in that role as a big man who can work but it's an impossible shift to go from his current gimmick to the horsemen.

Hangman is perfect

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great call. I was thinking Brodie Lee in that role as a big man who can work but it's an impossible shift to go from his current gimmick to the horsemen.

Hangman is perfect

it does help that Cody can’t compete for the title.

it means that hangman wouldn’t overshadowed as the second solo act

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE NXT gets big viewership win over AEW Dynamite this week

Wonder why there was such a huge drop from last week for AEW.

Im wondering how they lost. Nxt didn’t exactly have a great week lined up either

Lee vs Balor vs Gargano for the NA Title and a shot at NXT Title is a pretty big match. Much better than anything AEW was offering this week, especially considering word got out they had to shift the card around because of covid and Sammy being suspended.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee vs Balor vs Gargano for the NA Title and a shot at NXT Title is a pretty big match. Much better than anything AEW was offering this week, especially considering word got out they had to shift the card around because of covid and Sammy being suspended.
The previous couple of weeks they both were pretty close to each other. I don't think that both of those matches would cause a close to 140k drop for AEW this week. At least with one of the matches, I think it ended up being better than what was originally scheduled (SCU vs FTR). I guess we'll have to see next week whether or not it was just an anomaly.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Jericho suit makes me feel insecure about my Canadian pride

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a promo by MJF. Barely any better.

great promo for a great match.

although they probably should’ve had Luchasaurus take more damage to Play out like that

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a badass match between Ford/Shida.

Damn good.

I liked the way they used fords flexibility.

decent match with some really drama filled false finishes

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW getting away from social distancing with their wrestlers as fans...really badly

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

XnZR0OQ.jpg

Remember that your talking to a Military brat who, although he doesn't like his leadership, has pride in where he comes from.

Last edited:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that cody/Jake match. But I’m a big fan of counter heavy wrestling.

Cody is living on the edge of heel territory with arn helping him out.

also dug the new twist on the choke out/pin ending

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that cody/Jake match. But I’m a big fan of counter heavy wrestling.

Cody is living on the edge of heel territory with arn helping him out.

also dug the new twist on the choke out/pin ending

I gotta say. Top half were good...

Bottom not so much.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say. Top half were good...

Bottom not so much.

I’m at the private party match.

I loved the streak of back to back moves by Santana and Ortiz after a tag. No actual double teams but just back to back to back brutal moves. Great synchronization and chemistry.

decent match so far