• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just sucks. I started to like her.

Or Ford, the Brazilian girl from a couple weeks ago, ???? The possibilities are endless.

honestly the are women have potential, but they really have to grow up fast with Baker and Alien out for a year plus.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statlander tore her ACL. Between this and Baker's injury, AEW's womens division looking mighty thin

This is the type of situation where them signing Perazzo would've been very beneficial.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of situation where them signing Perazzo would've been very beneficial.

they already don’t give them a ton of screen time anyway. Let ford, jaye shana get more ring time.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they already don’t give them a ton of screen time anyway. Let ford, jaye shana get more ring time.
I'm wondering how much longer it'll be before the Japanese women will be allowed back into the country. Because that'll add a little depth whenever that's allowed to happen.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly the are women have potential, but they really have to grow up fast with Baker and Alien out for a year plus.

And I think this Abaddon character could be something good.

I kind of use her as someone from your worst nightmares. You know Lumis/ Bogeyman....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think this Abaddon character could be something good.

I kind of use her as someone from your worst nightmares. You know Lumis/ Bogeyman....

yes.

she creepy af

Also...Brodie lee got game. Picked up Anna jay without saying A word lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool seeing Starks with AEW. He was solid for NWA. A young stand out there. You could tell it was only gonna be a matter of time before a bigger promotion got him

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes.

she creepy af

Also...Brodie lee got game. Picked up Anna jay without saying A word lol
She'll probably now be the star of his own personal show.

I'm guessing it'll either be a 4 way tag match between FTR, TYB, Butcher and Blade and Superbad Squad or or an 8 man tag with FTR and TYB vs Butcher and Blade and Superbad Squad at Fyter Fest?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She'll probably now be the star of his own personal show.

I'm guessing it'll either be a 4 way tag match between FTR, TYB, Butcher and Blade and Superbad Squad or or an 8 man tag with FTR and TYB vs Butcher and Blade and Superbad Squad at Fyter Fest?

I kinda think they rushed the Anna Jay to dark order thing.

Although I’m fans of both. I think a longer losing streak would’ve worked better. Shes wrestled like 3 times in 2 months

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool seeing Starks with AEW. He was solid for NWA. A young stand out there. You could tell it was only gonna be a matter of time before a bigger promotion got him

I kinda liked him. Cocky and arrogant but good story and can back it up in the ring

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy has been suspended indefinitely for saying he wanted to r*pe Sasha Banks back in 2016.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to 2020, where thought policing is normal...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy has been suspended indefinitely for saying he wanted to r*pe Sasha Banks back in 2016.

I don't get this. If Sammy publicly apologized, CALLED banks and apologized and Banks said there cool....

Why suspend him?

I get most of them but this boggles my mind???

If I was Khan. I would have had a chat with Sammy about this, ask him if he has done those two things and if he said yes nothing else would come.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this. If Sammy publicly apologized, CALLED banks and apologized and Banks said there cool....

Why suspend him?

If I was Khan. I would have had a chat with Sammy about this, ask him if he has done those two things and if he said yes nothing else would come.
If there’s no issues between the two and he apologized, I don’t see the issue here. It was just a dumb tweet from four years ago. I’m thinking that Tony feels like he had to do something to save face. I’m sure that people could go through just about everyone’s social media and find something on there that they shouldn’t have said.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why suspend him?

They handled it fine. He's a rather public face for AEW as he's been featured heavily. His comments were out of line so that's gonna draw attention to the company and you also don't want to give the impression to the locker room that its ok. A small suspension plus the training course is fine. It's literally what plenty of companies do with HR violations. He'll be off TV for a couple of weeks and it'll be fin.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They handled it fine. He's a rather public face for AEW as he's been featured heavily. His comments were out of line so that's gonna draw attention to the company and you also don't want to give the impression to the locker room that its ok. A small suspension plus the training course is fine. It's literally what plenty of companies do with HR violations. He'll be off TV for a couple of weeks and it'll be fin.
Sammy, I'd probably say a month at the most. But he'll definitely be back. It's Havoc that I'm wondering if he'll ever return. Which sucks for him because he was getting a lot more tv time lately than he had been.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy, I'd probably say a month at the most. But he'll definitely be back. It's Havoc that I'm wondering if he'll ever return. Which sucks for him because he was getting a lot more tv time lately than he had been.

I'm not sure Havoc should come back though. Foremost, its clear that guy has significant mental health issues. That needs to be taken care of. And some of his assault allegations are pretty damning as well. I think they went the right route making him seek help while also giving themselves more time to investigate his allegations but I wouldn't blame them if they cut him outright either

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Havoc should come back though. Foremost, its clear that guy has significant mental health issues. That needs to be taken care of. And some of his assault allegations are pretty damning as well. I think they went the right route making him seek help while also giving themselves more time to investigate his allegations but I wouldn't blame them if they cut him outright either
Agreed. Hopefully Tony does like Vince does when his current and former employees need help and pays all expenses. Having mental health issues is no joke.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

There have been so many allegations the past few days that I might have missed some of the details on Havoc's situation but from what I read it sounded like a mentally ill person in a toxic relationship without any accusations of physical or sexual assault made against him. From the details I saw he sounded like someone in need of rehabilitation rather than anything worse but again I might be out of the loop on more damning aspects of the story.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been so many allegations the past few days that I might have missed some of the details on Havoc's situation but from what I read it sounded like a mentally ill person in a toxic relationship without any accusations of physical or sexual assault made against him. From the details I saw he sounded like someone in need of rehabilitation rather than anything worse but again I might be out of the loop on more damning aspects of the story.

Depending on how much you believe by his ex who’s made the accusations she also posted this