• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to say Swerve and Nana might be the two most over acts right now and the best thing...........

Completely Organic and fan Controled.

I swear i've tried to do the Nana Last week.................

Tried? It's not that hard, lol

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jay White goes from main eventing the previous pay per view to not even being on this upcoming one. Would’ve much rather seen a Jay White vs Danielson match than a Moxley vs Kingston matchup.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jay White goes from main eventing the previous pay per view to not even being on this upcoming one. Would’ve much rather seen a Jay White vs Danielson match than a Moxley vs Kingston matchup.

He got added to the card tonight. In an 8 Man tag with all the other C2 participants that don't already have matches. Similar to how NJPW throws a lot of its G1 non-finalists people into multi-man matches

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got added to the card tonight. In an 8 Man tag with all the other C2 participants that don't already have matches. Similar to how NJPW throws a lot of its G1 non-finalists people into multi-man matches
Yeah, saw that shortly after I posted that. Still a far cry from this match to the main event last month.
Should have him team with the Gunns to win the 6 man belts or take Orange’s belt from him and have Juice (whenever he gets back) and the Gunns win the 6 man belts.
Still think a Jay White vs Brian Danielson match would’ve been more fun to watch than Moxley vs Kingston.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, saw that shortly after I posted that. Still a far cry from this match to the main event last month.
Should have him team with the Gunns to win the 6 man belts or take Orange’s belt from him and have Juice (whenever he gets back) and the Gunns win the 6 man belts.
Still think a Jay White vs Brian Danielson match would’ve been more fun to watch than Moxley vs Kingston.

I think the story is gonna be Eddie putting his titles on the line, going down 0-2 and coming back to win the whole thing so that's why they've gone with that. Plus Eddie hasn't beat Mox before.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he’s hurt now, by why did we never get the cleaner?

I recall in 2019 and 2020 all this talk of aew holding him back to get some momentum

But then….not that

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So The Devil has to be Adam Cole with the big reveal in the Main Event this Saturday right? Perhaps setting up some type of ROH invasion angle.
I can't think of any other outcome that would make sense

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So The Devil has to be Adam Cole with the big reveal in the Main Event this Saturday right? Perhaps setting up some type of ROH invasion angle.
That's my feeling, with the henchmen being Roddy, the Kingdom and possibly a returning Kyle O'Reilly.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my feeling, with the henchmen being Roddy, the Kingdom and possibly a returning Kyle O'Reilly.

I tend to agree

But those guy look huge

No way they were actually out there all the time.

They’re tiny compared to those dudes

The only other one that would’ve made sense would be Sammy since I believe he’s facing the henchmen in a tag match?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he’s hurt now, by why did we never get the cleaner?

I recall in 2019 and 2020 all this talk of aew holding him back to get some momentum

But then….not that

You talking about the character The Cleaner or just letting Kenny Omega go full best bout machine (which I guess is kinda The Cleaner anyway)? As far letting him go full, its my understanding that Omega has basically been wrestling the entire time at various levels of injured so he physically can't go like he did in Japan. This diverticulitis is new, but before that, he's had various neck, back, and knee injuries that he's been working thru though sometimes he'd still sit out for a couple months, they just didn't make a big deal of it.

TLDR version is basically Kenny Omega is broken down and probably can't work the same rate as he did in Japan

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the story is gonna be Eddie putting his titles on the line, going down 0-2 and coming back to win the whole thing so that's why they've gone with that. Plus Eddie hasn't beat Mox before.

Eddie’s title is already on the line as they established at the beginning that whoever wins this tournament becomes a triple Crown winner with a new title Tony Khan creating.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about the character The Cleaner or just letting Kenny Omega go full best bout machine (which I guess is kinda The Cleaner anyway)? As far letting him go full, its my understanding that Omega has basically been wrestling the entire time at various levels of injured so he physically can't go like he did in Japan. This diverticulitis is new, but before that, he's had various neck, back, and knee injuries that he's been working thru though sometimes he'd still sit out for a couple months, they just didn't make a big deal of it.

TLDR version is basically Kenny Omega is broken down and probably can't work the same rate as he did in Japan

The character

I figured about the injuries

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Event Booker: I know, we'll have an 8-man match. Give me a list of people who aren't on the card and i'll pick 8 names at random. lol.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Event Booker: I know, we'll have an 8-man match. Give me a list of people who aren't on the card and i'll pick 8 names at random. lol.

They did it twice on the same card. Once with the 8 man tag from the CC and once with the tag match with Jericho.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrade taking the loss tonight and headed back to WWE. Expected, but honestly, I don't really see a much better outcome for him in ring. Personally he should be happier since he's back with his wife (most important), but in ring wise, WWE's roster is just as stacked as AEW if not more. You're not slotting him in with any of the main eventers (Roman, Seth, Cody, Punk). I think you'd put him below guys like Gunter, KO, Sami, Drew, Orton, Jey, etc. He's kind on that Theory, Escobar, Finn, Miz level. A place for him, he'll be used but its not like he's gonna be this big star everyone kept saying he was in his first run with WWE (didn't pan out) and then when he went to AEW (didn't pan out). At some point people just gotta admit what he is; a high workrate guy but he has a lower ceiling than others with similar traits

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrade taking the loss tonight and headed back to WWE. Expected, but honestly, I don't really see a much better outcome for him in ring. Personally he should be happier since he's back with his wife (most important), but in ring wise, WWE's roster is just as stacked as AEW if not more. You're not slotting him in with any of the main eventers (Roman, Seth, Cody, Punk). I think you'd put him below guys like Gunter, KO, Sami, Drew, Orton, Jey, etc. He's kind on that Theory, Escobar, Finn, Miz level. A place for him, he'll be used but its not like he's gonna be this big star everyone kept saying he was in his first run with WWE (didn't pan out) and then when he went to AEW (didn't pan out). At some point people just gotta admit what he is; a high workrate guy but he has a lower ceiling than others with similar traits

I really liked his gimmick, but he needed a mic guy.

He should’ve been the guy working with callis from the start and omega being the cleaner gimmick instead

I think they also had the Hardy family office around him during his time there

Idk

Nothing wrong with being a guy who needs a mouth piece

Lesnar lived off that gimmick

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked his gimmick, but he needed a mic guy.

He should’ve been the guy working with callis from the start and omega being the cleaner gimmick instead

I think they also had the Hardy family office around him during his time there

Idk

Nothing wrong with being a guy who needs a mouth piece

Lesnar lived off that gimmick

He does need a mic guy. For as good of a look that he has, for whatever reason he doesn't really convey character all that much. It's not that his accent is heavy either because there's others that can't speak English clearly and still have that gravitas. He's always just seems kinda flat when by himself until the bell rings and his wrestling skills take over.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He was great in NXT while Triple H was booking him with Vega as manager. I agree the main even scene is too loaded for him to fit there right now but I imagine there's a strong upper mid card spot on the WWE roster

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also of note, Keith Lee is out and Dustin is taking his place tonight.