• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy watching Punk wrestle. I'm ok with Omega, less so with the Bucks, and I don't care about Perry. That said Punk being fired is down to Punk. There was no reason for him to say a word to Perry, either when he was allegedly asked to do so by AEW staff prior to All In or immediately after the match. Perry is a preliminary show peon - Punk isn't. If Punk had an issue he should have taken it to Khan. Either way the lesson from the previous year's locker room brawl with the Elite was that you don't mess with someone immediately after their match. Let people cool down and then deal with the issue. Presumably Perry's match was cleared by Khan.

On a more positive note I really liked All In 2023. I don't care for the Stadium Stampede stuff so I skipped through most of that, but I enjoyed all the other matches on the card.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but I think Wembley has an official 10PM local shut down curfew on Sundays. AEW ran to within 45 seconds of that. :juggle:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy watching Punk wrestle. I'm ok with Omega, less so with the Bucks, and I don't care about Perry. That said Punk being fired is down to Punk. There was no reason for him to say a word to Perry, either when he was allegedly asked to do so by AEW staff prior to All In or immediately after the match. Perry is a preliminary show peon - Punk isn't. If Punk had an issue he should have taken it to Khan. Either way the lesson from the previous year's locker room brawl with the Elite was that you don't mess with someone immediately after their match. Let people cool down and then deal with the issue. Presumably Perry's match was cleared by Khan.

On a more positive note I really liked All In 2023. I don't care for the Stadium Stampede stuff so I skipped through most of that, but I enjoyed all the other matches on the card.

Stadium stampede. When done right, might be my new favorite match type

The OG was the best though

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ace Steel is fired again. This time, for doing nothing wrong.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ace Steel is fired again. This time, for doing nothing wrong.
True. lol. His job was dependent on Punk and he wasn't allowed to be on site anyway. He's not going to be missed.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Roddy Strong.

I hope they take this further and he comes out in a wheel chair every week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavily rumored Jade Cargill heading to WWE very soon. Her Rampage match this Friday will likely be her last

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavily rumored Jade Cargill heading to WWE very soon. Her Rampage match this Friday will likely be her last
I think she'll go straight to NXT. She's got a great look and aura about her but needs a lot of help with her in ring work.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she'll go straight to NXT. She's got a great look and aura about her but needs a lot of help with her in ring work.

So does 99% of the womens division

Flair asuka and iyo are so far ahead the rest of the locker room it’s not even funny

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid Grand Slam but some fucked up finishes due to legit injuries. Mox appeared to get legit KO'd for a brief second and Knox stopped the 3 count leading to a very awkward ass moment when Mox didn't kick out. Then in the main event, they clearly had some kind of post-match angle planned but had to abort because Adam Cole fucked his ankle up jumping from the stage to ring side. Instead, they just kind stood around for awhile until the show went off.

At least the matches were good though, Claudio/Eddie especially

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid Grand Slam but some fucked up finishes due to legit injuries. Mox appeared to get legit KO'd for a brief second and Knox stopped the 3 count leading to a very awkward ass moment when Mox didn't kick out. Then in the main event, they clearly had some kind of post-match angle planned but had to abort because Adam Cole fucked his ankle up jumping from the stage to ring side. Instead, they just kind stood around for awhile until the show went off.

At least the matches were good though, Claudio/Eddie especially

I mean neither of those are easy adjustments

Wwe did something like that where the ref stopped the match to check on a wrestler and stop a clean pinball

I think it was Becky/asuka at the 2020 rumble

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean neither of those are easy adjustments

Wwe did something like that where the ref stopped the match to check on a wrestler and stop a clean pinball

I think it was Becky/asuka at the 2020 rumble

Stevie Richards, who has a really cool Youtube channel breaking down wrestling moves, did a vid on this but its already been taken down. Basically he said its fuck ups all around. Said Fenix shouldn't be doing that piledriver spot on bigger guys because he can't get their head positioning right (drops Mox on his head twice). Said the ref fucked up because they're suppose to be trained to count the 3 no matter what (its on the wrestlers to kick out). Said it was very stupid for the people in the ring to redo the spot knowing Mox's head was fucked. And the railed on the producers in gorilla for not calling out an audible or stoppage down to ring side either via the ref's earpiece or Doc Samson's ear piece

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevie Richards, who has a really cool Youtube channel breaking down wrestling moves, did a vid on this but its already been taken down. Basically he said its fuck ups all around. Said Fenix shouldn't be doing that piledriver spot on bigger guys because he can't get their head positioning right (drops Mox on his head twice). Said the ref fucked up because they're suppose to be trained to count the 3 no matter what (its on the wrestlers to kick out). Said it was very stupid for the people in the ring to redo the spot knowing Mox's head was fucked. And the railed on the producers in gorilla for not calling out an audible or stoppage down to ring side either via the ref's earpiece or Doc Samson's ear piece

Sounds about right

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting end.

Is MJF back to his heelish ways...

Or

Is someone wanting us to think it?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe.....

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Was thinking about it last night before I fell asleep, usually takes me a bit to dump my brain.

The 4 guys seemed average height and weight....

BUT the devil seemed to be a tall lanky figure

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.....

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Was thinking about it last night before I fell asleep, usually takes me a bit to dump my brain.

The 4 guys seemed average height and weight....

BUT the devil seemed to be a tall lanky figure
Which makes me think it definitely isn't the LFI group.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long they're gonna stretch this story out now. Britt Baker's tweet last night sure does look like its a legit injury for Cole. X-ray showed it broke in 3 places and he has surgery coming up. He's gonna be out for a few months at least. Maybe they pivoted and put someone else in the devil mask, but if its Cole, you'd think the logical end would be a match with MJF, which clearly can't happen now for several months if his ankle is that busted up.