• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldridge joins the Spurs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell are you talking about? 2 top 5 players. Starting lineup of KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, Kanter, and Roberson. Then Waiters, Adams, Morrow, Collison, and Augustine on 2nd team. McGary, Novak, and Singler off the bench. OKC is a deep and complete as anyone.

But they'll still find a way to lose.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful, they addressed that by getting Donovan.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell are you talking about? 2 top 5 players. Starting lineup of KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, Kanter, and Roberson. Then Waiters, Adams, Morrow, Collison, and Augustine on 2nd team. McGary, Novak, and Singler off the bench. OKC is a deep and complete as anyone.
So what happened then when KD went out? How come Westbrook and all his "help" couldn't make the playoffs?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? There were so many guys injured for the Thunder the whole year it was unbelievable. After Adams broke his hand there were a couple games where they only had 7 players suited up. Even Westbrook broke a bone in his face. Despite all that they only missed the playoffs by 1 game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? There were so many guys injured for the Thunder the whole year it was unbelievable. After Adams broke his hand there were a couple games where they only had 7 players suited up. Even Westbrook broke a bone in his face. Despite all that they only missed the playoffs by 1 game.

Fair enough. I make the same excuse for the Heat, so I can understand that as Durant had been out for like half the season. That's bound to buy you one game, so I stand corrected. It just seems that something always stands in the Thunders' way. I really want to see the Thunder win....okay...that's a lie. I just want to see the Thunder win, if it comes at the expense of the Cavs.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so pumped when I read this on Twitter last Saturday. Even more pumped now that we got West too, and a solid backup point in Ray McCallum. Also signed a 7'4", 290 pounder from somewhere overseas. Hope he gets some playing time. We'll need the scoring and rebounding. All we gotta do is add a replacement shooter for Belinelli, and man...watch out NBA.

Also, going to add that last year, if it wasn't for Paul's last second shot, there's a good chance the Spurs would be repeating as defending champs right now. People (not necessarily on here) who are counting them out are a little crazy. They were the only team last year to beat Golden State twice in the regular season, and I believe one of only two teams to beat them in Oakland. That's mainly in part due to the fact that they can slow the Warriors down, which is something not many other teams (if any) are able to do.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking back on it. I forgot Chicago traded this guy after they drafted him.

Portland Trail Blazers trade Viktor Khyrapa and Tyrus Thomas (the 4th pick selected) to Chicago for LaMarcus Aldridge and a conditional second round pick in the 2007 NBA Draft.