• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon to donate $5,099.00 to Boys and Girls Club for each of his sacks

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him, thats gonna be over $100,000. That will go a long way for the Boys and Girls Club

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice that Aldon is doing this, it just sucks that he has to do this in order to promote himself.

It's no coincidence that, the piece of shit Charles Woodson donated 1 million dollars the same year he *bought* (I'll never say earned) his DPOY award. That bottom feeder organization lowered the bar... hell, those scumbags probably paid the 1 mil under the table just to promote their team, that is the same team that tried to bribe Favre 25 million just to retire...

I guess the silver lining is that people in need will benefit by the politics involved in getting NFL votes... I just don't like it, it feels dirty to sink to the level of the fuckstick packers

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice that Aldon is doing this, it just sucks that he has to do this in order to promote himself.

It's no coincidence that, the piece of shit Charles Woodson donated 1 million dollars the same year he *bought* (I'll never say earned) his DPOY award. That bottom feeder organization lowered the bar... hell, those scumbags probably paid the 1 mil under the table just to promote their team, that is the same team that tried to bribe Favre 25 million just to retire...

I guess the silver lining is that people in need will benefit by the politics involved in getting NFL votes... I just don't like it, it feels dirty to sink to the level of the fuckstick packers

Let me guess, the Packers are your second favorite team... ;)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so long as, boom, Packer fans are faggot trolls and need to be banned.