• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon suspended 9 games

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspension broken down in two parts: four games for violations of the substance-abuse policy and five games for violations of the personal-conduct policy, according to a league source.

so let me get this right, the man admits he has a problem and walks away and goes to rehab for 5 games and you still suspend him for 4 more games for substance abuse, ultimately making him miss 9 games for a dui, then add another 5 games onto that for conduct policy???

and yet again 2 games for beating a woman on camera?? I guess have an alcohol problem and admitting it and seeking treatment is worse than domestic violence/beating a woman!!!! WOW

I agree 100%. I would of been ok of they said the 5 games counted and he would then miss 4 games. That makes more sense. It shows that A. Smith did the right thing and the NFL sees that but he still gets hit with some games this season for the other thing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off sheriff Goodell! I was hoping for 4 games- 9 seems pretty excessive.

I've lost all faith in Goodell to run this great league of ours... Slowly but surely this man will ruin football completely... Look what Don King did to boxing... Try naming who the heavyweight champions of the world is right now.... Most can't ... It's gonna be the same in the NFL if this man is not stopped... The game will be a watered down offensive joke of a league soon... Can't breath on a receiver... Can't breath on qb's ... Next D lineman will have to wait 2 seconds before pass rushing after the snap.... Goodell is a joke...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only needed him to be suspended for 1 game.:whistle:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't forget that players call in the no fun league because of him. Most players hate Goodell and say he is killing football.

They need to fire him. He is really bad at his job.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was any other team you guys would say it wasn't enough. Quite crying, he's lucky it was only 9, IMO. As far as Rice goes he You should have a lifetime ban. You guys will be fine come November.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was any other team you guys would say it wasn't enough. Quite crying, he's lucky it was only 9, IMO. As far as Rice goes he You should have a lifetime ban. You guys will be fine come November.

Disagree 100%. I would of been ok with the 9 games with the 5 games he missed last year being included making it 4 games. Its common sense.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers planned for this a while back. Not sure many other fans did. I planned for 8 games. I guess they didn't want him on the field for the Saints game.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have players involved with a double murder, knocking out his wife cold, one player killing the other in a drunk driving accident, God know how many DUI.s, God knows how may infractions of the sustance abuse policy or PED use, Owner's themselves getting in trouble....and the list goes on and on and on.

But Oh! .....Goodell is the problem. That is a hoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has lost almost everyone on Defense. Im still not worried about this game.

Would I be keeping track of another teams player suspension because my team was so good?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't forget that players call in the no fun league because of him. Most players hate Goodell and say he is killing football.

They need to fire him. He is really bad at his job.

It's sad that the owners don't just get together and fire his ass... They must like what he's doing in some way or they could replace him... I don't get it...

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling the 9ers and Aldon were about to get horsefuct by the league in light of their clarification on future domestic abuse penalties the day before. How transparent was that announcement??

The NFL knows they look like fools. They give Ray Rice two games, everyone (football fan or not) is outraged, they deflect for a few weeks. The day before they finalize the Aldon suspension, the NFL attempts to clean up it's gross error by creating a new domestic abuse policy.

This entire process was handled by an inept Commissioners office. Embarrassing.

And to listen to the Seakawk fans spin this as "just." Passionate, yet dumb fan base. Wife beaters are just a rung down from rapists and murderers.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspension broken down in two parts: four games for violations of the substance-abuse policy and five games for violations of the personal-conduct policy, according to a league source.

so let me get this right, the man admits he has a problem and walks away and goes to rehab for 5 games and you still suspend him for 4 more games for substance abuse, ultimately making him miss 9 games for a dui, then add another 5 games onto that for conduct policy???

and yet again 2 games for beating a woman on camera?? I guess have an alcohol problem and admitting it and seeking treatment is worse than domestic violence/beating a woman!!!! WOW

Perfect summary. It's a legitimate horsefucking handed down by the league.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for our 'star' QB to step up and carry the team for a while. Hey Harbaugh- no more of your nailbiting end to games anymore. Your D is hurtin. Smell blood and go for the jugular!

Go niners

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many Aldon Smith apologists in here. It's not like the guy made 1 mistake. He's simply not smart enough to stay out of trouble.

I'm sorry, but in this day and age anyone who claims to have a bomb in an airport gets absolutely no benefit of the doubt. He deserves everything coming to him.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass fucking seafaggot trolls don't even know what they fuck they are talking about, coming in here talking shit.
Nice. You're as level headed as Aldon Smith in a TSA line

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many Aldon Smith apologists in here. It's not like the guy made 1 mistake. He's simply not smart enough to stay out of trouble.

I'm sorry, but in this day and age anyone who claims to have a bomb in an airport gets absolutely no benefit of the doubt. He deserves everything coming to him.

Apologists? You are trolling a 49er message board. If you don't want apologists, you Seahawk fans can stick the Aldon Smtih thread on the General Message Board and talk all the crap you want there. For the record, he did not claim to have a bomb at the airport and no charges were filed. You can't even get your facts straight, again.