• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith Bomb threat

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just mind boggling… You wonder if he was just loaded out of his mind and joking in some way… I don't see any motivation to say something like that… Maybe he thought it was funny in some way but found out soon YOU DON"T joke about bombs at and airport… Either that or the guy needs a straight jacket…

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just mind boggling… You wonder if he was just loaded out of his mind and joking in some way… I don't see any motivation to say something like that… Maybe he thought it was funny in some way but found out soon YOU DON"T joke about bombs at and airport… Either that or the guy needs a straight jacket…

They said he was drunk and annoyed. So his true colors just came out and he did what he does.

No wait, that can't be right. All 49'er players are above reproach. My bad. :doh:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fricken stupid on his part.

It certainly makes the approach to the 9ers LB corps more intersting this offseason. With this latest brainiac move on his part, it could essentially lead to the 9ers being short 2 starting LBs coming into the year.

The question is do they cut him after this or will they retain him? I would think that the executioner is certainly leading him towards the chopping block.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such a talented player but man this kid just needs to grow up. I think this all became a issue when they made him go through a secondary screening at the airport. The reports are he became extremely annoyed that they sent him the the secondary screen ( you know go to this little room remove such and such blah blah ) We all want flight safety and we expect it but there has to be a better way. Smith was wrong for saying he had a bomb "if" he did said that or maybe he said "like i really have a bomb or something" and the over steroided airport police took it as a chance to use some "force".

also never ever use the word bomb in an airport, don't even say man that car was the bomb lol. Ok maybe i shouldn't make jokes.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is obviously ignorant to the rules in an airport, and maybe this will wake him up. He's allowed to make mistakes, but unfortunately his mistakes can cost him millions of dollars. Hopefully he figures it out before it's too late because he has a bright future in the league.

With all of that being said, what a great offseason it's been for the Niners huh!?! My focus is starting to turn more towards the Cardinals this year rather than the Niners. They have allowed so much of their focus get drawn away from the football field that I can't imagine it not affecting them in the long run. The rivalry will never die, but it may be between the Hawks and Cards this year. Sorry St. Louis, Bradford is holding you back.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy doesnt know how to spend his time, I follow earl thomas on facebook and he has done a lot of great things he doesnt necessarily go to childrens hospitals like russell wilson (even though he did do that) he held camps for kids, hosted parties at clubs, working out etc

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABOVE REPROACH

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That locker room is starting to implode. They really need to start cleaning house and get rid of some of these thugs.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That locker room is starting to implode. They really need to start cleaning house and get rid of some of these thugs.

God, I hope not! These stories are making this the BEST off-season I've seen as a Seahawks fan.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about talent on the verge of being wasted.... 49rs are gonna be hard pressed to cut him because they really do need him...He's also young and has years ahead of him...

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said he was drunk and annoyed. So his true colors just came out and he did what he does.

No wait, that can't be right. All 49'er players are above reproach. My bad. :doh:

If he was drunk, then everyone can say, "I told you so." I knew when he only did 6 weeks of treatment he would have issues again, and this is only the beginning. I just hope he doesn't kill anyone or himself.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about talent on the verge of being wasted.... 49rs are gonna be hard pressed to cut him because they really do need him...He's also young and has years ahead of him...

Your absolutly right about Smith being young with a bright future so maybe the Niners should look into giving Smith the year off to rehab his problem, get his head straight and return the following season. At some point football needs to take a back seat to get his life squared away.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 49ers fans should breath a sigh of relief that the media isn't focusing on the more serious gun charges that are coming up for Smith. Now those charges could make a diffence in his career, this airport bomb thing will most likely get drop, but what a stupid thing to do.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 49ers fans should breath a sigh of relief that the media isn't focusing on the more serious gun charges that are coming up for Smith. Now those charges could make a diffence in his career, this airport bomb thing will most likely get drop, but what a stupid thing to do.

Weapons charges, drunk and passed out behind the wheel of a car with the throttle fully engaged, and buzzed calling out bomb in an airport.

How many strikes does it take to equal out for the 49'ers? Seems more than 3. :noidea:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weapons charges, drunk and passed out behind the wheel of a car with the throttle fully engaged, and buzzed calling out bomb in an airport.

How many strikes does it take to equal out for the 49'ers? Seems more than 3. :noidea:

Aldon Smith is a troubled individual and needs to seek help. The word on the street is that the Niners may not pick up his 5th year option if he doesn't clean up his act. I don't envision the Niners keeping him around after this upcoming season if something doesn't change.

As a fan, I have had enough of this bullshit. The last thing I want is for my team to suddenly turn into the Bengals circa 2000.

1st ballot HOF talent, Chris Henry/PacMan Jones mental capacity. Not a good combo.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The same could be said about Marshawn Lynch in Buffalo as well. You guys didn't see his troubles as enough to dissuade your team from trading for him so let's cut out the implied disbelief. Talent is talent and when we cut ties with Smith, he will assuredly land somewhere...probably for a lucrative deal.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same could be said about Marshawn Lynch in Buffalo as well. You guys didn't see his troubles as enough to dissuade your team from trading for him so let's cut out the implied disbelief. Talent is talent and when we cut ties with Smith, he will assuredly land somewhere...probably for a lucrative deal.

Everyone understands teams taking a risk on players and maybe giving them a chance at a fresh start in a new city, but that's not what we are talking about here. Sure someone will pick him up. Who said they shouldn't? I just asked how many issues one player needs to cause for SF to be done with him and the answer is clearly more than 3.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your absolutly right about Smith being young with a bright future so maybe the Niners should look into giving Smith the year off to rehab his problem, get his head straight and return the following season. At some point football needs to take a back seat to get his life squared away.

That's definitely something they could do.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, nothing will change until he understands and claims his problem. As I said earlier, I hope he does not kill someone or himself before he comes to that understanding.

He will be a distraction and an issue, no matter where he is until then.