• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on the Bama Boosters, why are these boys driving themselves around to get liquored up? Boosters should be handling these kind of situations for these boys!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to know alot for someone who has never met the man. Truthfully, reading your post you sound bitter and very jaded, with a twinge of jealousy.

Note in my post i stated I dont care if he suspends him for a game and administers other punishments, yet you keep on whining like a jealous bitch.

So here is what you can do, as no one on here really cares about a bleeding pussy. Contact the University athletic department and voice your displeasure with how Saban handles his punishments. I am certain they will jump right on any recommendations you may have, since apparently you are a learned expert on punishments and how to deal with people you've never met.

Oh, the jealousy card. How cliche.
I know that 27 players have gotten in trouble with the law since 2007. If his way works so well why does it keep happening? Because he doesn't punish. He gives them more training and calls it internal punishment.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that 27 players have gotten in trouble with the law since 2007. If his way works so well why does it keep happening? Because he doesn't punish. He gives them more training and calls it internal punishment.

Do you think USC players don't smoke weed or something?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious where you found 27 players have gotten in trouble with the law. Is there a website that keeps track of that?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think USC players don't smoke weed or something?

I'm guessing some do. I don't care if they do but if they get arrested and broke a law they should get punished.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and everyone knows if you're drunk in your car and the keys are in the ignition you get charged with drunk driving. Half the time they don't even know if they drove or not. He could have gone ten feet rolled into a parking spot and passed out.

I love when people say "everybody knows" and then quotes something that doesn't apply in every state.

There is a reason every state does their own bar exam and there is a reason people are not convicted in the court of public opinion.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 players since 2007, wow, thats 2.7 players per year average, sounds pretty damn low considering he has over 100 players including practice squad. Players are going to have issues, yet you think 2.7% is a high number. Frankly if he was executing players that caused issues, that number would be pretty much that high. Stupid seems to run rampant in teen aged kids free from Mom and dad for the first time. You seem to feel if he made them sit a game this will stop stupid from happening. I laugh at you for being dumber than a box of rocks, because students get arrested for being stupid, no matter the punishment dealt,. Thats a fact of life coaches must deal with.

So 1 question you can answer will set this all straight in my mind. How many threads have you created for Georgia players arrested in the last year or so? Answer this and we can put this issue to rest where the problem lies.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 players since 2007, wow, thats 2.7 players per year average, sounds pretty damn low considering he has over 100 players including practice squad. Players are going to have issues, yet you think 2.7% is a high number. Frankly if he was executing players that caused issues, that number would be pretty much that high. Stupid seems to run rampant in teen aged kids free from Mom and dad for the first time. You seem to feel if he made them sit a game this will stop stupid from happening. I laugh at you for being dumber than a box of rocks, because students get arrested for being stupid, no matter the punishment dealt,. Thats a fact of life coaches must deal with.

So 1 question you can answer will set this all straight in my mind. How many threads have you created for Georgia players arrested in the last year or so? Answer this and we can put this issue to rest where the problem lies.

I haven't created any threads about Alabama, Georgia, Washington, Florida, Arizona, UCLA, Oregon LSU, Navy, Notre dame, Mercer, Chattanooga, UNLV, UNC , Pen State, Ohio State ( pick a school) ......... Not about players arrested, not about their coaches, not about their punishment not about academics...... not one. If you doubt this go find one.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't created any threads about Alabama, Georgia, Washington, Florida, Arizona, UCLA, Oregon LSU, Navy, Notre dame, Mercer, Chattanooga, UNLV, UNC , Pen State, Ohio State ( pick a school) ......... Not about players arrested, not about their coaches, not about their punishment not about academics...... not one. If you doubt this go find one.
Ok, how many threads about Georgia players have you posted in? There is a point here, can you guess what it is?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Washington State, how many threads you posted in or created for players arrested there?
Seems one name keeps popping up in threads you spew venom, but far be it for me to point this out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing some do. I don't care if they do but if they get arrested and broke a law they should get punished.

Weed is illegal everywhere federally.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Washington State, how many threads you posted in or created for players arrested there?
Seems one name keeps popping up in threads you spew venom, but far be it for me to point this out.

I said I haven't created any threads about any schools players getting arrested. How many times do i have to tell you?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just didnt add in the "posted in" part. Can you answer it? or are you failing to see the point?

Your point is you had ONE question. When it didn't work you are moving the goal line.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they shouldnt get caught. If they do the coach needs to punish. It would show up on drug tests I'm guessing.

So breaking laws is ok, so long as you don't get caught?

Is your coach suspending players for testing positive for marijuana?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I haven't created any threads about any schools players getting arrested. How many times do i have to tell you?
Note the part of the sentence you missed, I will repost.

" how many threads you posted in '

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point is you had ONE question. When it didn't work you are moving the goal line.
No, my point is where arrests are concerned, Bama is in the top 25 down the list compared to schools like Georgia and Washington State. Bama's 27 in 10 years pales in comparison to WSU'S 31 in the last 5 years. Hell, Kirby Smart has had 11 in less than 2 full years at Georgia, and they were above Bama on the list before he got there. See the point now, or does it need to be drilled into your thick skull.