• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl(semifinal) Jan 1,2015

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you are pussin out on the bet baby clown. You said 30 points. Come on Gump!

Pull your skirt out of your vagina.

:lol:

Basically nobody does a spread on avi bets. Why do you want points so badly? Are you not confident in your team? Even if you aren't, does somehow winning an avi bet because of a point spread really matter when your team just lost anyway?

Grab your nuts, be a man and bet straight up if you want it. He thinks the score will be big, but it's not like you expect Ohio St to lose, so just man up or stfu.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically nobody does a spread on avi bets. Why do you want points so badly? Are you not confident in your team? Even if you aren't, does somehow winning an avi bet because of a point spread really matter when your team just lost anyway?

Grab your nuts, be a man and bet straight up if you want it. He thinks the score will be big, but it's not like you expect Ohio St to lose, so just man up or stfu.

applause-gif-3.gif

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the bet was for a ban of SportsHoopla? Not an avatar.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, if you are going to stick your pencil neck into someone else's business at least know what you are talking about. This wasn't about an AVI bet.

2nd of all Ohio State is playing with their 3rd String QB. Those odds are horrible for Ohio State straight up. Or are you completely clueless about the sport?

Would you want to bet on Alabama Basketball to beat Kentucky straight up ? I didn't think so.

Now you can STFU!

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to do a spread, use Vegas. I believe it's 9 1/2.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, if you are going to stick your pencil neck into someone else's business at least know what you are talking about. This wasn't about an AVI bet.

2nd of all Ohio State is playing with their 3rd String QB. Those odds are horrible for Ohio State straight up. Or are you completely clueless about the sport?

Would you want to bet on Alabama Basketball to beat Kentucky straight up ? I didn't think so.

AVI, ban, whatever. If odds are that important, then why bother playing the real game? But if you don't think you will win, then don't bet. But expecting 30 points over some trash talking is dumb, and going on about it for multiple pages is even dumber(and likely carries better odds for a ban).

It's about like talking trash over a little street racing and then trying to say you didn't lose because your doors are still on the car and he said he was going to blow your doors off. Do you think you can win or not?

I don't talk shit to Kentucky about basketball. Kentucky doesn't talk shit to me about football. But hey, if you think Ohio St football is the equivilant of Alabama basketball vs Kentucky Basketball in comparison to Alabama football, then ok.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is 3-0 vs the Bucks, last time they played was '95

Such a great matchup of two of colleges best programs of all time

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what he said 4Down20. Ohio State in football=Alabama Basketball.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I expect a competitive game. May the best team win.. I hope both teams come out injury free.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AVI, ban, whatever. If odds are that important, then why bother playing the real game? But if you don't think you will win, then don't bet. But expecting 30 points over some trash talking is dumb, and going on about it for multiple pages is even dumber(and likely carries better odds for a ban).

It's about like talking trash over a little street racing and then trying to say you didn't lose because your doors are still on the car and he said he was going to blow your doors off. Do you think you can win or not?

I don't talk shit to Kentucky about basketball. Kentucky doesn't talk shit to me about football. But hey, if you think Ohio St football is the equivilant of Alabama basketball vs Kentucky Basketball in comparison to Alabama football, then ok.

You have perpetuated this by sticking your beak into someone else's business so you only have yourself to blame for this to continue to go on.

And Actually its not like how you say it is at all. If someone says they will win by 30 then they should have the balls to back it up.

Otherwise keep your trap shut.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have perpetuated this by sticking your beak into someone else's business so you only have yourself to blame for this to continue to go on.

And Actually its not like how you say it is at all. If someone says they will win by 30 then they should have the balls to back it up.

Otherwise keep your trap shut.

So you think OSU will lose by 29 and that is why you want the 30 pts?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think OSU will lose by 29 and that is why you want the 30 pts?

Its more about holding someone else accountable for their own diarrhea of the mouth.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more about holding someone else accountable for their own diarrhea of the mouth.

In that case, I think Hammer should force you to take the bet and give him 30 points.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case, I think Hammer should force you to take the bet and give him 30 points.

Why would he get 30 points? Why are you trying to bring hammer into this?