• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama/Clemson/Washington/Penn State/all lose/what then

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting! Well at least the entire family was rooting against Michigan when they were playing the buffs!

Damn right. And if you ever see me saying I'm rooting for meeeechegan my account has been hacked.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--
Excuses? They are at 2. They are in. Again I ask, how are they "backing in"?

what%20why.gif

You're going to be lucky to finish #2 in you're division :dhd: Unless we are ignoring what happens on the field and in the standings. The bases of your argument.Is really nothing more than opinion. If we want to ignore regular season results. And pick and choose which games we want to count. Than USC> Ohio State. Stronger SOS and the better team. They had a QB change and lost a game on a fluke play "adoree lost his showe.Sc and Ohio State are both free this week end. But we all know Urabn wouldnt want anything do with SC. When its not done on the field....Its backing into the play offs. Sorry you lost to PSU.Youre standards are pretty low imo. We're the best Herbstreit said so :laugh3:

Reactions: BUD

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are undefeated. SC opens with them next season. And starts a home and home with Texas next year. Michigan has a future game with Washington I believe can't remember what year tho

We've got Florida next year in Jerry World, Notre Dame each of the next two years and Washington and VT in '20 and '21

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is your first problem....If UW and Clemson win, the matchups are already set...you know you can turn the closed captioning on if you can't hear lol
LOL, I always have the closed captions on and I never read where Ohio State would finish at #2. Now I have read where if Clemson, Washington and Bama win this weekend, those three will have a better season record than Ohio State and then the Buckeyes will "BACKEND" at #4 in the CFP, after the CCG's this weekend.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--

You're going to be lucky to finish #2 in you're division :dhd: Unless we are ignoring what happens on the field and in the standings. The bases of your argument.Is really nothing more than opinion. If we want to ignore regular season results. And pick and choose which games we want to count. Than USC> Ohio State. Stronger SOS and the better team. They had a QB change and lost a game on a fluke play "adoree lost his showe.Sc and Ohio State are both free this week end. But we all know Urabn wouldnt want anything do with SC. When its not done on the field....Its backing into the play offs. Sorry you lost to PSU.Youre standards are pretty low imo. We're the best Herbstreit said so :laugh3:

You're smoking crack if you think Meyer is scared of USC. You've been on 1 helluva anti Ohio State rant recently. And you just might shit yourself if the Buckeyes make the Playoff this year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're smoking crack if you think Meyer is scared of USC. You've been on 1 helluva anti Ohio State rant recently. And you just might shit yourself if the Buckeyes make the Playoff this year.
Its not so much a rant.As I don't see how a team can get in over a team that won the head to head and a conference. I said the same thing when they were talking about SC making the play offs before the Colorado/Utah game. When they where projecting them at 5 and sneaking in. Its not as much the team as the scenario. I do think CCG's and H2H matter.To be fair .I would say the same thing if it was SC in this position

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got Florida next year in Jerry World, Notre Dame each of the next two years and Washington and VT in '20 and '21
Florida should be a big game would be nice if the SEC played more home and homes. But it is what it is. Washington and ND should be good. I think SC has Notre Dame and Washington scheduled in future games too :dhd:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't the Michigan and Florida game a Home and Home? Just curious if you know.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida should be a big game would be nice if the SEC played more home and homes. But it is what it is. Washington and ND should be good. I think SC has them scheduled too :dhd:
I wonder why they are getting away from the home and home series, is it because of money?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why they are getting away from the home and home series, is it because of money?
I don't know why the SEC seems to be so anti home and home. The other conferences don't shy away from them. We start a home and home with Texas next year. Could be interesting I heard they hired a new coach.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why in some ways I think College Football is a joke. College basketball actually has a true tourney where everyone has a chance. Recruiting practices? Not so much.

Well, not "everyone." In both cases, the playoffs are really "invitationals."

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why the SEC seems to be so anti home and home. The other conferences don't shy away from them. We start a home and home with Texas next year. Could be interesting I heard they hired a new coach.
Yeah, the only thing I can think of is, the SEC thinks they have too much to lose with a true Home and Home series. I would love to have USC schedule a home and home with Ohio State, Bama, Florida or whomever.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the only thing I can think of is, the SEC thinks they have too much to lose with a true Home and Home series. I would love to have USC schedule a home and home with Ohio State, Bama, Florida or whomever.
They played a home and home against Ohio State in 2008-2009. SC destroyed a high ranked OSU with Pryor the first game at home. Barkley lead a comeback win at OSU. I would like to see another home and home against OSU.Or Home and homes with Michigan. I don't see Alabama or Florida going for a home and home.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played a home and home against Ohio State in 2008-2009. SC destroyed a high ranked OSU with Pryor the first game at home. Barkley lead a comeback win at OSU
Yes Barkley beat Ohio State as a True Freshman in Columbus.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played a home and home against Ohio State in 2008-2009. SC destroyed a high ranked OSU with Pryor the first game at home. Barkley lead a comeback win at OSU. I would like to see another home and home against OSU.Or Home and homes with Michigan. I don't see Alabama or Florida going for a home and home.
You do realize that Florida hasn't left their state for an regular season OOC, since the early 90's, don't you?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right. And if you ever see me saying I'm rooting for meeeechegan my account has been hacked.
Hey now. I cheered for your boys when they beat the Ducks a couple years ago.. I hate the Ducks more than I hate osu..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not so much a rant.As I don't see how a team can get in over a team that won the head to head and a conference. I said the same thing when they were talking about SC making the play offs before the Colorado/Utah game. When they where projecting them at 5 and sneaking in. Its not as much the team as the scenario. I do think CCG's and H2H matter.To be fair .I would say the same thing if it was SC in this position

My point was (which you didn't mention) is you are claiming Meyer wants nothing to do w/ USC. I disagree.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now. I cheered for your boys when they beat the Ducks a couple years ago.. I hate the Ducks more than I hate osu..

Damn. Rooting for Ohio State had to sting a little.:D