• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama/Clemson/Washington/Penn State/all lose/what then

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't the Michigan and Florida game a Home and Home? Just curious if you know.

That's a good question. I honestly don't know; however, my best guess is they both wanted to get a chance to play a prime time game in front of Texas recruits. The other possibility is they simply couldn't agree on the logistics of two games. I think the former is the most likely case, though.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida should be a big game would be nice if the SEC played more home and homes. But it is what it is. Washington and ND should be good. I think SC has Notre Dame and Washington scheduled in future games too :dhd:

:pound:

Bielema was pretty mad at us for cancelling our home and home against Ark in favor of ND.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Rooting for Ohio State had to sting a little.:D

I think @BUD s next few days went something like this..

ace-ventura-plunger-o.gif

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW/Michigan games always are exciting/great games. I'm still not over the 12 men on the field loss at the Big House.

I can understand that. These should be very good games. Forgive me for hoping that after both games you are still looking for payback :suds:Good luck tonight.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that. These should be very good games. Forgive me for hoping that after both games you are still looking for payback :suds:Good luck tonight.

hahaha, Yeah. We've had some great games at the Granddaddy as well. Wheatley is still running for TDS in my nitemares heh.