• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it’ll definitely be tough but I think with the improving offense you should win a lot of these games. 0-3 vs Kc is a black eye but that was a fluke and they are legit getting worse it appears. Tigers also declining big time.

Big plus for the Indians is you’ve already played 5 more games against the Sox than we have. White Sox are not serious contenders by any means but they are considerably tougher night in and night out than the Tigers and Royals. We still got 16 games against those pesky guys even if we didn’t absolute crush them the first 3.

I’d much rather play the Tigers and Os than the Mariners and Sox.

It’ll be tough for to win the division no doubt but maybe they make it interesting(I hope not) and the Indians def have a shot to make some WC ground here. Especially if you can win in Texas
Indians rotation had to carry them. Clevinger and Kluber getting hurt sunk them.

Clevinger is back though. I think Bauer is breaking out of his slump. Bieber has been excellent.

Tribe is just so far back though. The Tribe would need a LOT to go right--- most importantly, Jose Ramirez going back to form.

If Kluber got back before the end of July and was healthy and rested, Jose Ramirez got his shit together, and Mercado and Luplow keep improving/coming along, maybe theyd have a prayer.

Other than that hte Twins have this- especially if their starting rotation continues to exceed expectations.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians are probably going to trade Brad Hand......they said they would trade him in the division if thats what would give them the best return.....

id move Hand for a return built around Royce Lewis or Alex Kiriloff

I’d love to get Hand.

But I don’t think I would be willing to give up 1 of those two

And it would probably require one of them

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know how we stole Oscar Mercado from the Cardinals.

yeah the guys they traded for Mercado aren't doing much at all. Him and Luplow have definitely been some nice bats to try to rejuvenate this lineup. Bauers has been a nice power guy, needs to get his average up but those 3 guys that helped not making this a disaster. Ramirez is still in just a ridiculous slump, under .200. I mean...wow!!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d love to get Hand.

But I don’t think I would be willing to give up 1 of those two

And it would probably require one of them

Those two should be reserved for a package for Scherzer. Hand is a fine pitcher, but he's not worth either of our top two prospects, especially in the division.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two should be reserved for a package for Scherzer. Hand is a fine pitcher, but he's not worth either of our top two prospects, especially in the division.

Yeah he would be an amazing get and is exactly what we need. Like exactly.

But I think the absolute best of the best prospects have to be saved for an elite starter or a great position player. Not a reliever, even if it’s a team need and a great option.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians are probably going to trade Brad Hand......they said they would trade him in the division if thats what would give them the best return.....

id move Hand for a return built around Royce Lewis or Alex Kiriloff
Hey, things are looking up Cody Allen just got DFA'd

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians rotation had to carry them. Clevinger and Kluber getting hurt sunk them.

Clevinger is back though. I think Bauer is breaking out of his slump. Bieber has been excellent.

Tribe is just so far back though. The Tribe would need a LOT to go right--- most importantly, Jose Ramirez going back to form.

If Kluber got back before the end of July and was healthy and rested, Jose Ramirez got his shit together, and Mercado and Luplow keep improving/coming along, maybe theyd have a prayer.

Other than that hte Twins have this- especially if their starting rotation continues to exceed expectations.
Best case scenario is getting all that together like you mentioned and getting a wild card. Division belongs to the Twins

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clevinger got hurt again...fuck. I mean it is a rolled ankle but still. Hope he is ok, he is staying in

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another explosion of runs for the Tribe, their offense is hitting up and hopefully Ramirez is too. Back to back to back homers last night too.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grind of a game last night that went 17 innings. The Twins scratched out a win that they probably didn't deserve, but that puts a tax on the bullpen.

Fortunately, Boston is in the same boat. Looking for a fast, well pitched rubber match tonight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kippy is batting over .350 with RISP and 2 outs. Kinda crazy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1