• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what happened to Hand, I guess since he had pitched 3 out of 4 days he imploded. Nobody is perfect but damn. Before that blown save he was 22 of 22 on saves so can't really complain. He has been great. Before that outing, he gave up 4 runs and 1 HR on the year, last night he gave up 5 runs and 1 HR in 0.0 IP. Wow.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what happened to Hand, I guess since he had pitched 3 out of 4 days he imploded. Nobody is perfect but damn. Before that blown save he was 22 of 22 on saves so can't really complain. He has been great. Before that outing, he gave up 4 runs and 1 HR on the year, last night he gave up 5 runs and 1 HR in 0.0 IP. Wow.

Yeah that’s just one of those insane outliers relievers usually end up having at some point unless it’s a historically great type of season.

I didn’t see the highlights but happened to check the score as the rally happened and the game track noted an infield single so maybe it wasn’t all hard contact either.

Part of it could be the mixture of him not pitching for like 5 straight days and then going 3 of 4.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hand.jpg
Yeah that’s just one of those insane outliers relievers usually end up having at some point unless it’s a historically great type of season.

I didn’t see the highlights but happened to check the score as the rally happened and the game track noted an infield single so maybe it wasn’t all hard contact either.

Part of it could be the mixture of him not pitching for like 5 straight days and then going 3 of 4.

We have hand and we're gonna need it

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 208871

We have hand and we're gonna need it

Lucky for you guys the injuries are really evening out.

While you guys seem to have every pitcher go down.

We seemingly are losing every player with any sort of ability to play outfield

Thankfully Kepler is ok. And so far it appears Rosario won’t be out long. I say “so far” because with the Twins they say that a lot and the IL eventually comes(Buxton and Cruz) with no return in sight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for you guys the injuries are really evening out.

While you guys seem to have every pitcher go down.

We seemingly are losing every player with any sort of ability to play outfield

Thankfully Kepler is ok. And so far it appears Rosario won’t be out long. I say “so far” because with the Twins they say that a lot and the IL eventually comes(Buxton and Cruz) with no return in sight.

That's how the Indians outfield has been for the last couple years as well though. No outfield depth so at this point it's rotation and outfield.

We finally have a little more depth in the outfield than in past years but it there is STILL a lack of outfield depth for the Indians. Martin didn't pan out after he started off the year pretty well. So now it's just Mercado, Luplow and Naquin and Naquin it's pretty much from the 6th inning on he is a beast smh. Bauers can play a little outfield too. Zimmer is still on the DL, apparently for a long time.

Rotation: Kluber, Salazar, Carrasco, Clevinger, Jefry Rodriguez (I think he will start Friday) all on the DL :L
Bullpen: Otero

So the only regular starter in the rotation is Bauer. A lot of young guys have stepped up. Well Bieber was in the rotation last year as well.

All I know is injuries blow. The Indians suffer every damn year it seems like.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how the Indians outfield has been for the last couple years as well though. No outfield depth so at this point it's rotation and outfield.

We finally have a little more depth in the outfield than in past years but it there is STILL a lack of outfield depth for the Indians. Martin didn't pan out after he started off the year pretty well. So now it's just Mercado, Luplow and Naquin and Naquin it's pretty much from the 6th inning on he is a beast smh. Bauers can play a little outfield too. Zimmer is still on the DL, apparently for a long time.

Rotation: Kluber, Salazar, Carrasco, Clevinger, Jefry Rodriguez (I think he will start Friday) all on the DL :L

So the only regular starter in the rotation is Bauer. A lot of young guys have stepped up. Well Bieber was in the rotation last year as well.

Ha don’t get me wrong you guys have had terrible injuries as well. But your lack of OF depth is due to not having players lol.

We just keep having Of hurt.

As predicted “it doesn’t seem bad” has resulted in a IL stint for Rosario.

Rocco is full of shit everytime

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zimmer is done. Fork him

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins are straight ass

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol of course

Now we get 2

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're making mediocre pitchers look like aces, Cleveland is making the Orioles pitching staff look like Nolan Ryan in his prime this weekend. :dhd:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O's outscoring the Tribe 24-0 so far this weekend