• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians gonna gain another game tonight

Fucking embarrassing we keep pitching Pineda.

Gibson on normal rest. We counter the Tigers throwing their ace with Pineda.

Team is run by baboons

Well we took Pineda out soon enough and barring collapse should win at least.

But god enough of him

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins run differential going south in a hurry on this road trip.

This bullpen will not hold up. I cannot believe we are not making actual changes

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good week for the Indians to personally get in a bit of a rhythm.

They only gained 1 game though.

The schedule is extremely cream puff for them until late July/August. This is where they have to make up ground.

Obviously since the Twins play in the same bad division, we too have a lot of easier games. But the Indians schedule is definitely easier for the next month or so

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The schedule is extremely cream puff for them until late July/August. This is where they have to make up ground.

Obviously since the Twins play in the same bad division, we too have a lot of easier games. But the Indians schedule is definitely easier for the next month or so

Perfect. They play worse against the cream puff teams. Minny can balloon they lead to 20+ games by August lol

Their hitting seems to getting much better. The younger guys are improving. Having 3 starters is pretty much the deal breaker though. They don't have the offensive consistent bats like other teams to make up for lack of pitching. But they have to take advantage of the Tigers, Royals and White Sox and win most of the games to make a push for a playoff spot let along a close division race, which I doubt happens, the way the Twins are playing.

So far:
0-3 vs the Royals
4-4 vs the White Sox
2-1 vs the Tigers

6-8 overall. That aint doing it. I know they have a young, inexperienced rotation now with the injuries but that ain't getting it done.

3-3 vs the Twins. I will take that all day but now they have to make up ground as well.

Reds - 2x
Tigers - 2x
Rangers
Royals - 2x
Orioles

That is the schedule to end the 1st half of the season. They gotta win 6 of those 8 series.

I will be happy with 14-9 for those 23 games but then again that isn't making up much ground.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. They play worse against the cream puff teams. Minny can balloon they lead to 20+ games by August lol

Their hitting seems to getting much better. The younger guys are improving. Having 3 starters is pretty much the deal breaker though. They don't have the offensive consistent bats like other teams to make up for lack of pitching. But they have to take advantage of the Tigers, Royals and White Sox and win most of the games to make a push for a playoff spot let along a close division race, which I doubt happens, the way the Twins are playing.

So far:
0-3 vs the Royals
4-4 vs the White Sox
2-1 vs the Tigers

6-8 overall. That aint doing it. I know they have a young, inexperienced rotation now with the injuries but that ain't getting it done.

3-3 vs the Twins. I will take that all day but now they have to make up ground as well.

Reds - 2x
Tigers - 2x
Rangers
Royals - 2x
Orioles

That is the schedule to end the 1st half of the season. They gotta win 6 of those 8 series.

I will be happy with 14-9 for those 23 games but then again that isn't making up much ground.

Yeah it’ll definitely be tough but I think with the improving offense you should win a lot of these games. 0-3 vs Kc is a black eye but that was a fluke and they are legit getting worse it appears. Tigers also declining big time.

Big plus for the Indians is you’ve already played 5 more games against the Sox than we have. White Sox are not serious contenders by any means but they are considerably tougher night in and night out than the Tigers and Royals. We still got 16 games against those pesky guys even if we didn’t absolute crush them the first 3.

I’d much rather play the Tigers and Os than the Mariners and Sox.

It’ll be tough for to win the division no doubt but maybe they make it interesting(I hope not) and the Indians def have a shot to make some WC ground here. Especially if you can win in Texas

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are certainly supportive of the Indians I will say that for you

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope they all burn!

No you don't. I invoke my right as Executive bartender of Target Field. I sentence your fandom to die.

tumblr_otb6vur62z1r00543o2_r1_400.gif

We're 44-22 and you're cheering for Cleveland. Your Twins fan card is revoked.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have beheaded gifs for obvious reasons, otherwise, I'd do that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't. I invoke my right as Executive bartender of Target Field. I sentence your fandom to die.

tumblr_otb6vur62z1r00543o2_r1_400.gif

We're 44-22 and you're cheering for Cleveland. Your Twins fan card is revoked.

Where did I cheer for Cleveland?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have beheaded gifs for obvious reasons, otherwise, I'd do that.

Yes they do ... Game of Thrones - Season One ... but it would (and should) be too tasteless for this forum.

I'm not much of a Twins fan ... but you guys are having one fine ass season!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins run differential going south in a hurry on this road trip.

This bullpen will not hold up. I cannot believe we are not making actual changes
Indians are probably going to trade Brad Hand......they said they would trade him in the division if thats what would give them the best return.....

id move Hand for a return built around Royce Lewis or Alex Kiriloff