• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Iffy - this is the kind of shit Im talking about. Long as Vice has to hook into cBS illegally he hasnt won shit. He a fuckin punk. If cBS would take out the trash like they used to nobody would be talking about him - because he wouldnt be there stirring it up

Out of sight out of mind...you know that saying

Been busy this weekend. Havent watched much baseball....this thread has gotten complicated. So im gonna do my best.....here i go.....

Capt? I would guess AZtigerAZ is iffy.....seems like he wanted whoever that statement was meant for, to ignore vice, because the spotlight wasnt on him....

He used to troll the tigers boards until i guess he was warned....and he said he wasnt going to post on tiger boards anymore(which was a dramatic lie TWICE! So he found his way over to this thread, which he never was on while on CBS. He figured he would come and do his hating of the tigers, in an attempt to "recruit" fans from other AL central teams. Since most dislike the tigers and dougie and vice....in an attempt to get a weakminded one to go and troll the tigers board and make sure and quote sumthin he posted in there, since most in there have him on ignore, since they are so tired of his BS routine....really getting old, like 5 years at least. If you notice everytime he talks baseball in here, its mostly negativity towards the tigers....now im not saying you should be all rah rah tigers like dougie, but no fan is that negative towards his team....not even mrhockey, who is pissed at his twins and their record. He at least finds positive things to point out, even while the twins are not having a great year. Plus he still watches and roots for them. Does anyone see that from iffy?

Now im sure his next post will be something about me responding and he will boast how we are all so stuck on him. Thats his MO. he is the "STRAW" as he would claim.

Burf is a non trouble maker tiger fan who sticks to his teams boards...until now i guess....iffy used to follow him and themuzzer to EVERY thread on CBS. It became irritating as pages of a thread would fly by with iffy poking at them everytime they posted, be it on the tigers boards, lions boards, or wolverines boards. It got old and stale after years and years. That is why so many tiger fans have him on ig on the tiger boards.

I believe since he cant ruin the tigers board on here, cuz SportsHoopla dont play, he decided to come in here and turn our thread of how many years now upside down, and become about him. He knows he has to get on the good side of a few tho, or suffer the same consequences he faced on the lions n tigers boards. That is why every once in awhile, he will have a halfway decent post.

On cbs iffy and vice used to stick up for each other. Then bereal would pop in and we all knew that was iffy as was i believe spartanation was also vice, not sure tho. But he messed this thread up last year during the midway point. Thats what they do!

So if people want other people to understand how vice was, you have to understand him and iffy were in cahoots!!!

So that is it. Sorry for the long post. I wont be drawn into it anymore. Baseball is back!!!

Thanks twins for winning twice this weekend. Shitty performance by the tigers, but we leave KC the same way we arrived. Tigers are coming to town. Have to face sale tomorrow. Not good. Hope sox continue to give him no support.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when have a ever said rah rah????

pleaseeeee cleves

Tigers win. have to think that when half the tiger team played in the ASG..it had to wear them out a little... still. had a 1 1/2 game lead intering KC...leaving with a 1 1/2 game lead...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scherzer on the mound tomorrow... mark up a team stat W for him ...

Indians won today.. masterson pitched good...BUT hey .. it don't mean any thang..its a team stat.. right????

oh by the way. Tigers had another Q start .. that leads the AL...
I know when I point out facts and stats. you might consider it being to rah rah..
I consider it the truth. which some Indians fans can handle...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleaves.....you really have a problem.

dougie....you are getting closer. QS are probably a better indicator of a starting pitcher's effectiveness than 'W's.
So doug, you think the Tigers add a relief pitcher or two in the next week?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have been trying to add a RP for months. just after they left spring training and figured out they needed 2 or 3 arms.

I guess every one knew it but DD

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers had another Q start .. that leads the AL...
I know when I point out facts and stats. you might consider it being to rah rah..
I consider it the truth. which some Indians fans can handle...

And another Q start for the Tigers means.......what?? That theyre going to the WS? :lol:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleaves.....you really have a problem.

dougie....you are getting closer. QS are probably a better indicator of a starting pitcher's effectiveness than 'W's.
So doug, you think the Tigers add a relief pitcher or two in the next week?

Wow 28 mins. Getting slower old man......wow no smartass respons......i guess my post must of been spot on..

Good! Now im REALLY done :whistle:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry capt. if you don't know what stats mean.

its the life blood of this game...

just keep whooping it up with that drummer out in left field

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benoit and smyly looking good....need some good middle relief now. The hitters lost game 1. JV blew game 2. Cant keep blaming the pen. Good series for the pen and we still lost the series.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah those W don't mean a thing to the pitcher.

so says..the over weight homers...

Iam sure scherzer isn't thinking about getting a W tomorrow for the team

you guys kill me

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....I answered cleaves privately. I hope he understands and gets the message. That long, drawn out post, really scared me. Way to much interest in what I do. wow

Indians missed a chance to move in on Detroit. I am sure both Det and Clev were expecting to at least go 2-1 in their weekend series.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers go to Chicago. I don't see the white sox hitting like they did in the first series.
scherzer will have a lot to do with that...hs team stat will be good ...

I think the Tigers win this series in Chicago.
Tiger bats will be hot..all except for Avila. Jackson got a hit today to break his mini slump.
Tigers start to roll.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On cbs iffy and vice used to stick up for each other. Then bereal would pop in and we all knew that was iffy as was i believe spartanation was also vice, not sure tho. But he messed this thread up last year during the midway point. Thats what they do!

So if people want other people to understand how vice was, you have to understand him and iffy were in cahoots!!!

Didnt post much on cBS in the last 4 yrs. Mostly Tracker. Think I first ran up against Vice there. Lucky me

Cant say much about who hung with who over there, but Vice is pretty much universally hated. Hang with him & you end up smelling like shit too

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed a chance? nice way to say that are still sniffing Tiger tail..

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....you don't understand stats very well. A 'W' is a TEAM stat more than an individual stat. Poor way to compare pitchers. Usually a pitcher on a good team will get more wins than an equally good pitcher on a poor team. Look at James Shields. Keep working at it....you'll get it after awhile.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yesh. Look at Scherzers WHIP. and BA..
if you look at the stats you talk about ...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you the guys who thought Trout was the MVP
BAAWWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that War was awesome. tell us again what trout hit the last month and a half????

for some one that talks about whats important IFFY. haven't ever seen you back up a stat with a discussuion. maybe you should not get all your info from ESPN

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you the guys who thought Trout was the MVP
BAAWWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that War was awesome. tell us again what trout hit the last month and a half????

for some one that talks about whats important IFFY. haven't ever seen you back up a stat with a discussuion. maybe you should not get all your info from ESPN

Back up a stat with a discussion? What does that mean?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians missed a chance to move in on Detroit. I am sure both Det and Clev were expecting to at least go 2-1 in their weekend series.

Yeh pretty pathetic showings for both teams. Not sure where the Tigs failed but our D was largely responsible for screwing the pooch

So we're both where we were Thurs. Still. God help but this could go on all season :rollseyes: