• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
igmos..............
fact you don't see...cause you are homers..and in iffys case .a hater.
Tigers can hold the lead in the central.
The Indians proved they cant. they fell apart in 2 days when they had 1st place.

Tigers will win when they have to. maybe a good manager like tito would have them playing better

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....

dougplayer = the best comedy material that you can find on the internet.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind verlander left his last game with asore quad muscle.
He did throw above 97 mph tonight.

clearly he was still working through that painful sore quad..thats what I call HEART.
I think he is just pacing himself for the play offs. maybe he only wins 18 games this year.
still.. only pitchers with 18 or more wins in the central will come from the Detroit tigers...

Nope, we call that no heart. He sucked and used an injury as the excuse and came out of the game...NO HEART.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember saying the Rays wont be there..
but if you ask me now...
still think it is the red sox to lose.
if they do...Yankees will win the east.
cant see the Rays winning till the end. history will tell you that.
that kid rookie.... well you know how rookie go in the stretch..they fold.
good pitching..but they lack the hitting of. say..a tiger team

Back tracking already Dougie. Wow.

And the Yanks will not finish higher than O's and Rays. PEN.

Meyers is a stud and will not fold.

Rays do not lack hitting. They have done a very good job of producing runs this year.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ook. tigers are 9 games above 500.

its july 20...

if I remembered right..last year tigers were not 9 games above 500 at this time..
then...they caught fire..

Dougie...living in the past is highly overrated...& the future is not guaranteed :nod:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....

dougplayer = the best comedy material that you can find on the internet.

Iffy = winning the contest on 'how NOT to make friends on the internet' by aligning himself with the biggest troll & most hated poster in cBS history'...

Bad show buddy, bad show...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two Tig fans make a bad rep for their fans. It is truly pathetic!

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy = winning the contest on 'how NOT to make friends on the internet' by aligning himself with the biggest troll & most hated poster in cBS history'...

Bad show buddy, bad show...
You guys have Iffy figured out.....except he is no Tiger fan......he is a want a be Vice.....so have at him, you will be thanked by all.....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have Iffy figured out.....except he is no Tiger fan......he is a want a be Vice.....so have at him, you will be thanked by all.....

Hahaha funny how you knew who I was referencing when I didnt even call him out :laugh3:

Why anyone in their right mind would want to emulate somebody I visualize as a scrawny, angry, strip bar owning punk totally escapes all rational thinking

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha funny how you knew who I was referencing when I didnt even call him out :laugh3:

Why anyone in their right mind would want to emulate somebody I visualize as a scrawny, angry, strip bar owning punk totally escapes all rational thinking

burf comes here - for the first time I think....makes one post...not about baseball....but about ME! (Who has the problem?)
:lol:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...let's turn this thread into one where we just talk about the Iffster. No baseball...just talk about me. Cleaves will jump in, burf, Shano, Capt. Let's turn it into a Vice-type mess like on cbs! And blame it all on me.

(psst....why don't one of you start a separate thread...just about ME? They did it all the time on cbs. LOL)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...let's turn this thread into one where we just talk about the Iffster. No baseball...just talk about me. Cleaves will jump in, burf, Shano, Capt. Let's turn it into a Vice-type mess like on cbs! And blame it all on me.

(psst....why don't one of you start a separate thread...just about ME? They did it all the time on cbs. LOL)

You aren't that important.

Baseball is on now, bandwagon fans is just something to fill the silence

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind verlander left his last game with asore quad muscle.
He did throw above 97 mph tonight.

clearly he was still working through that painful sore quad..thats what I call HEART.
I think he is just pacing himself for the play offs. maybe he only wins 18 games this year.
still.. only pitchers with 18 or more wins in the central will come from the Detroit tigers...

I like how you're acting like pitcher W-L is a meaningful stat.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burf comes here - for the first time I think....makes one post...not about baseball....but about ME! (Who has the problem?)
:lol:

Iffy - the posts are about your boy Vice...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This aint all about you, Iffy. Its about who you champion on cBS... that scrawny, angry, strip bar owning, internet tuff guy who by his own admission is trying (but failing) to make life on the glogs a living hell for his 'targets'

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glogs are a mess on cbs. I think it is time to find another site to get game updates. Yahoo maybe, don't need the talk.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZTigerAZ
You guys just don't get it. Vice has won...He has all this attention. You played into his game....the boards are a mess...everyone talking about him. He wins...you lost. Good bye

See Iffy - this is the kind of shit Im talking about. Long as Vice has to hook into cBS illegally he hasnt won shit. He a fuckin punk. If cBS would take out the trash like they used to nobody would be talking about him - because he wouldnt be there stirring it up

Out of sight out of mind...you know that saying

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AL East is just ridiculous. 3 playoff teams right now and probably the 3 best teams in the AL right now.

Orioles and Rays are only getting better. If O's can pitch they will be near impossible to beat, don't think they will add any more arms though.

Scherzer is gonna wanna get back to winning with his next start. King Felix is on the verge of running away with the Cy young. I think he faces the Twins next lol.