• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows about a young man (Vice/31) following around an older guy (me/52) making all sort of gay IDs with my name in it & posting disgusting gay comments?

It dont bother me - we all laugh at or ignore him. Its the principle of it. Hes supposed to be an adult & a businessman yet behaves like a teenage thug with a serious anger management problem

Damn shame cBS dont have mods any more that 'take out the trash'...

To some people this IS their life. To most of us, its entertainment......notice how my first posts of the day and 2 mins later...........sort of creepy.......like he has an alarm.

Vice i guess came into the tigers board under a new ID and was quickly kicked out again.......they dont play on SportsHoopla.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows about a young man (Vice/31) following around an older guy (me/52) making all sort of gay IDs with my name in it & posting disgusting gay comments?

It dont bother me - we all laugh at or ignore him. Its the principle of it. Hes supposed to be an adult & a businessman yet behaves like a teenage thug with a serious anger management problem

Damn shame cBS dont have mods any more that 'take out the trash'...

Capt...cleaves loves to embellish stories about me. I am not 70+ years old...around a decade short. His D'Backs stuff is sure bs. I was born and raised in Detroit...lived there 34 years. Now live in AZ...so the D'Back connection. Hardly a 'weird' thing,huh? For some reason cleaves has always been fascinated by me and what I say and do. Why??? Got me?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the cubs will trade him unless they get back something they really like.....especially since the tribune had a poll today where 65 percent of cubs fans want to keep him. Theo cant afford to keep pissing off cubs fans. The edwin jackson signing really pissed them off. As bright as the twins future looks, i think the cubs future is just as bright....they got alot of good young hitters in the system to go along with rizzo and castro. Will garza be in that future is the question. I think they end up trading castro next year or the year after though.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt...cleaves loves to embellish stories about me. I am not 70+ years old...around a decade short. His D'Backs stuff is sure bs. I was born and raised in Detroit...lived there 34 years. Now live in AZ...so the D'Back connection. Hardly a 'weird' thing,huh? For some reason cleaves has always been fascinated by me and what I say and do. Why??? Got me?

I just dont like creepy stalkers. Dont try and get all "cry me a river" now. You made your bed, now sleep in it.....answer this......if youre such a swell fella, then why are u banned from the lions boards? Why were tiger fans asked if you should be banned from the tigers boards? Swell guys dont get banned.

Keep telling your lifetime bio to capt.......maybe he will believe you....i could care less......as for ALWAYS been fascinated? Bwahahahahaha. I just reply to dumbass posts. Just like i did to shane.....shanes actually been decent for awhile now. Notice, i havent said anything towards him as of late. When he trolled i spoke up to him. I gave you the time of day last night OUT OF BOREDOM. Notice how quick u replied today to me....you been sitting around all day waiting for me to post.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by one of the guys that have been stalked by iffy.......

"Ha Ha....I never put Iffy on ignore.....just screwing with him.....Iffy has used 4 different IDs on CBS....his newest one is AZTigerAZ.............he sees himself as some great troll and knower of all.....he is trying to keep up with Miami Vice.....vice is ok but iffy is rude and sick and sooooo full of himself....Cleaves u are right he will never leave....he is like a pimple on your ass...."

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice i guess came into the tigers board under a new ID and was quickly kicked out again.......they dont play on SportsHoopla.

He was gloating all over the place that they'd never get him, just like cBS couldnt, b/c of multiple locations & thus multiple IP addys. Hammer & somebody else told him if he tried to come back with an alt it was 'permaban time'...

Assclown is done here :laugh3:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by one of the guys that have been stalked by iffy.......

".....he is trying to keep up with Miami Vice.....vice is ok but iffy is rude and sick and sooooo full of himself...."

Vice is 'ok'???? :wtf2: Guys a sick fuck. Guess whoever posted that dont know the shit he does on cBS

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....cleaves has spent all morning/afternoon talking about me, on this thread and on the Tiger board. Silly. lol

If it matters to Tribe/Twins/etc, I'll ignore cleaves as much as possible. I'll stick to baseball.

I imagine that they won't be any big trades for another week or so, as the buyer teams wait out the sellers, to bring the asking price down. With Peralta appearing safe for this season, I guess DD will try and pick up some relief help. Both Det and Clev GMs should not have much of a problem picking up one or two bullpen guys who are better than what they currently have.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iffy - got no problems with you or Cleaves. Im not here to judge anyone & wont - unless what they say or do affects me personally. You guys got your problems, I got mine with Vice

Guess we should stick to baseball :suds:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Det and Clev GMs should not have much of a problem picking up one or two bullpen guys who are better than what they currently have.

Tribe'll have more of a problem b/c they dont have the deep pockets that Tigs do. Our BPs coming around a little. What we need most is a big arm if were going to be able to make some kind of run. But getting that arms gonna be a problem unless the FO can somehow make it rain

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....cleaves has spent all morning/afternoon talking about me, on this thread and on the Tiger board. Silly. lol

If it matters to Tribe/Twins/etc, I'll ignore cleaves as much as possible. I'll stick to baseball.

I imagine that they won't be any big trades for another week or so, as the buyer teams wait out the sellers, to bring the asking price down. With Peralta appearing safe for this season, I guess DD will try and pick up some relief help. Both Det and Clev GMs should not have much of a problem picking up one or two bullpen guys who are better than what they currently have.

Im still waiting to hear what i said about the royals fans........or the injun fans...........or the twins fans.......:bullshit:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy - got no problems with you or Cleaves. Im not here to judge anyone & wont - unless what they say or do affects me personally. You guys got your problems, I got mine with Vice

Guess we should stick to baseball :suds:

Highly agree.....STICK TO BASEBALL!!!!!

Been preaching that since way back early on the cbs boards.

But some people wanna be that straw!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves....I hope you apologize to theTribe/Royals/etc fans here for accusing them of antagonizing the Tiger board. You know who was responsible. And thanks for backing up the "Tiger fan'' who accused me of doing it, called me a douche, thought I was talking to him, when I wasn't. As I said, you picked your playmates....to bad you feel you need backup in dealing with me. Fine...I am off the Tigers board....I guess you will have to get the 3 Ostrich Boys over here, to give you help. Sad.

Just to show how the straw stirs......notice the part where he says......"i hope you apologize to theTRibe/Royals/etc fans here for accusing them of antagonizing the tiger board"

Antagonizing..def: cause(someone) to become hostile.

Like i said .....could you please explain.....im sure the royals and injun fans would like to know if im accusing them of something....

Or were you just trying to stir the pot like you do?

Ill be waiting......not that i expect you to prove anything.

Just funny because i dont know ONE royal fan on here or cbs. Theyve never frequented this thread.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all a bunch of pricks! :suds:

I see the Twins making a serious run in the 2nd half.

LOL, no I don't!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antagonizing..def: cause(someone) to become hostile.

Just funny because i dont know ONE royal fan on here or cbs. Theyve never frequented this thread.

Royals are a great group. Tried to get some of them over here but they mostly just stick to Gametracker - never been msg board types. They were Vices 'target' til he fixated on a comment I made & declared war on me

:laugh3:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ive been thinking...

Know Im jumping the gun a little but what the fuck do we do here when baseballs over?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....on the cbs Tiger boards, they just talked about me. lol. Oh wait....that's not a joke! They did!

Actually my favorite part of these sites is to talk possible trades. Personally, I already think about possible changes in the Tigers' roster for 2014. I like reading what fans of other teams think their team should do to make-over their lineups. It always gives me a chuckle how ALL fans overrate their own players and undervalue everybody elses guys. Or the ones I get the biggest laugh over, are the "we will give you 5 guys that we don't want or need, for your one star player". Those types figure, somehow, that giving you 5 pieces of poop somehow makes up for the quality you don't offer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sick of these Asdrubal trade rumors! They would be crazy toeven think about that.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always gives me a chuckle how ALL fans overrate their own players and undervalue everybody elses guys. Or the ones I get the biggest laugh over, are the "we will give you 5 guys that we don't want or need, for your one star player".

Haha Iffy. Funny thing, its always been that way here. You guys (dougie in particular) elevate your players to demi-god status or something & everybody on the other the ALC teams sucks donkey balls

For the most part theres justification. No denying Miggy, Biggy & Max. Most of the rest of us would probly sell our sisters for any one of em :rollseyes:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sick of these Asdrubal trade rumors! They would be crazy toeven think about that.

Ive heard some buzz about Lindor & Salazar too... not a good idea. We need our hot prospects

Moving Cabrera would make a little sense IF...they were gonna bring Lindor up & spell him with Aviles, whos doing a decent job at SS. Still Id had to see ACab go