• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flad we wont have to hear Mccarver after this year..man I hate listeing to that guy

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves....I hope you apologize to theTribe/Royals/etc fans here for accusing them of antagonizing the Tiger board. You know who was responsible. And thanks for backing up the "Tiger fan'' who accused me of doing it, called me a douche, thought I was talking to him, when I wasn't. As I said, you picked your playmates....to bad you feel you need backup in dealing with me. Fine...I am off the Tigers board....I guess you will have to get the 3 Ostrich Boys over here, to give you help. Sad.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug - you spend a lot of time hating people.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves....I hope you apologize to theTribe/Royals/etc fans here for accusing them of antagonizing the Tiger board. You know who was responsible. And thanks for backing up the "Tiger fan'' who accused me of doing it, called me a douche, thought I was talking to him, when I wasn't. As I said, you picked your playmates....to bad you feel you need backup in dealing with me. Fine...I am off the Tigers board....I guess you will have to get the 3 Ostrich Boys over here, to give you help. Sad.

What the fuck is your old senile self talking about? Accusing tribe royal and injun fans? I didnt even mention the royals for one thing, since they have ZERO fans on here....i said you were trying to recruit injun and twins fans to troll....please show where i accused.....oh thats right i didnt....once again you will change the subject.

He called you a douche for saying if i treat my kids to be "tattle tails"....so yes, you said it!

My playmates? This is sports entertainment to me.....this is your life, where you stalk grown men and FORCE them to use the ignore button on here.......so creepy

Off the tigers board? Bwahahahaha.......weve heard you say that so many times. Youre a drama queen who needs attention.....an old lonely man, who the ONLY way to get noticed on here is to be an ass.......a creepy ass at that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site has an ignore button? Lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't be dissing Leyland..thats iffys boy.

AL wins. three of 4 Tigers get a hit. Max was perfect..
Miggy scored the winning run. good showing.

Now the Rangers have home field advantage in the world series. great news

Fify

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigs fans yapping at each other. Great fans, great passion! :laugh3:

Us Tribe fans stick together through thick and thin just waiting for the day our team is celebrating! :yo:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigs fans yapping at each other. Great fans, great passion! :laugh3:

Us Tribe fans stick together through thick and thin just waiting for the day our team is celebrating! :yo:

If you think iffy is a tiger fan, then i believe you are a reds fan. Hes a diamondback fan who trolls the tigers boards. Ask any tiger fan.....well him and vice got along for some reason.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hater? I just tell it like it is IFFY..
sorry if the truth hurts.

come on. The Indians have almost the same line up. what makes you think they will have a different second half?

Tigers look to get better in the 2nd half. Fielder will hit better..so will Dirks. the bull pen CANT get any worse...fingers crossed.
Verlander will have a much better 2nd half...even though he won 10 fricking games in the first!!!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously.. who will the Tigers face in the world series???

Reds? Cardinals?

that's the question inquiring minds want to know

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty boring game tonight...but at least it was baseball, the AL won & our guys that played all contributed. Kind of disappointed Mo got MVP but figures since it was his swan song. Should of been a Lifetime Achievement award instead LOL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tattling again, cleaves? Why don't you tell them why you are so concerned WHERE I am and WHAT I say? As I said cleaves....you will have to get your 3 little buddies to come over hear. I don't think you can stand on your own two feet. That's apparent because you have run right over to the Detroit board, to report anything I said that will put you in good with your pals, the Ostrich boys. I guess you will have to make ANOTHER plea for them to come here...the first plea did not seem to take hold. lol
(Half the Tiger posters? That's sad....since there are only three that have me on ignore. Unless you and muzz have been sending private messages to other people. You haven't done that have you? lmao)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug - don't you think the Leyland showed a "lot of heart" in winning the ASG?

Oh, that's right...you feel managers only LOSE games...never help win them.

:laugh3:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hater? I just tell it like it is IFFY..
sorry if the truth hurts.

come on. The Indians have almost the same line up. what makes you think they will have a different second half?

Tigers look to get better in the 2nd half. Fielder will hit better..so will Dirks. the bull pen CANT get any worse...fingers crossed.
Verlander will have a much better 2nd half...even though he won 10 fricking games in the first!!!!!

How do you KNOW these players will play better? Are you psychic? In fact, what DO you base your predictions on?

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few things to say here. First, I dont give a damn who is who or whats what here. I have qover at ESPN. What i try to be, however, is an objective poster. uite the history. That ssid, ehen it comes to Detroit, doncha get caught counting chickens against them. That rotation is powerful, and their linrup can hack you to pieces. They do need to make a trade for some mid relief help, but other than that, you dont fuck with the Tigers..not adviseable.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what Leyland needs to do with that lineup over there when Infante comes back

AJax
Torii
Miggy
Prince
VMart
Peralta
Infante
Tuiasosopo
Avila

He does that and the Tigers lineup gets scary!!