• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on. The Indians have almost the same line up. what makes you think they will have a different second half?

Tigers look to get better in the 2nd half. Fielder will hit better..so will Dirks. the bull pen CANT get any worse...fingers crossed.
Verlander will have a much better 2nd half...even though he won 10 fricking games in the first!!!!!

Same lineup as last yr? What alternate universe you been visiting dougie? Noobs this yr: Reynolds, Swisher, Gomes, Giambi, Bourn, Aviles, Raburn, Stubbs. Granted none of em are a Miggy or Fielder but theyve all contributed & kept us on pace. Add the bats from last yr: Kipper, Cabrera, Brantley, Santana & a resurging Chis. A few of them can play multiple positions which gives Tito a lot of day to day options. In all a pretty flexible lineup

Guess while you were visiting that alternate universe you also became the 21st century version of Moses & the God of Baseball handed you the tablet prophesizing 2nd half Tiger domination

Unfuckingbelievable :laugh3:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perkins was the guy saved for a jam in the 9th.

I get wanting to see your guy but I think being the final guy in case of emergency was cool. If Nathan doesn't get that pop out to end it Perkins would have been called on to get the last out with the tying run up.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same lineup as last yr? What alternate universe you been visiting dougie? Noobs this yr: Reynolds, Swisher, Gomes, Giambi, Bourn, Aviles, Raburn, Stubbs. Granted none of em are a Miggy or Fielder but theyve all contributed & kept us on pace. Add the bats from last yr: Kipper, Cabrera, Brantley, Santana & a resurging Chis. A few of them can play multiple positions which gives Tito a lot of day to day options. In all a pretty flexible lineup

Guess while you were visiting that alternate universe you also became the 21st century version of Moses & the God of Baseball handed you the tablet prophesizing 2nd half Tiger domination

Cleveland has a good ballclub there, and I'd surmise them at about 88-74, but beating Detroit does not appear on the agenda. Id say the Tigers go about 92-70, with something that looks like a 13-6 record with you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think iffy is a tiger fan, then i believe you are a reds fan. Hes a diamondback fan who trolls the tigers boards. Ask any tiger fan.....well him and vice got along for some reason.

I figured he jumped on the Tig bandwagon

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has a good ballclub there, and I'd surmise them at about 88-74, but beating Detroit does not appear on the agenda. Id say the Tigers go about 92-70, with something that looks like a 13-6 record with you.

Guess youre drinking the Mount Sinai Baseball Gods kool aid too :whistle:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think iffy is a tiger fan, then i believe you are a reds fan. Hes a diamondback fan who trolls the tigers boards. Ask any tiger fan.....

Its not possible to be a fan of 2 teams? Tribes my #1 but I spent a lot of time in Boston summers when I was a kid & Red Sox have always been my #2. Nice having a fallback team...esp when it looks like theyre a lock for the ALCS :clap:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tigers had the highest TV ratings in all of the MLB. whats that mean? More money!!!! The tigers will be raising their prices for a 30 sec spot 25%.

But we all knew this. Detroit loves their tigers and wings.......also noted, the lions and cleveland preseason game scored very high last year. Wish the browns played in the NFC north. With injuns/tigers. Cavs/pistons. Jackets/wings osu/uofM. Just so many rivalries between the city/state.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree....their lineup is waaaay better.....i just think they should of signed one less hitter and one decent starter. Raturd coulda played instead of swisher. He does kill the white sox....and im sure he will continue to hit us.....its his fielding that is comical.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree....their lineup is waaaay better.....i just think they should of signed one less hitter and one decent starter. Raturd coulda played instead of swisher. He does kill the white sox....and im sure he will continue to hit us.....its his fielding that is comical.

Couldnt agree more. Still cant imagine why the FO didnt take their heads out of their asses long enough to realize the team needed a big arm. Still hoping Ubaldo would turn it around I guess :noidea:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured he jumped on the Tig bandwagon

If they win it all, im sure he will be all tiger rah rah......but usually when the tigers win, he doesnt post much.....when they lose, he posts all kinds of things wrong with the team.

He stuck up for inge
Stuck up for raturd
Sticks up for leyland and lamont
Always worried about what detroit spends
It goes on and on

He just loves getting under the skin of tiger fans. Most got him on ignore, which is why he was trying to recruit people to do his dirty work. I usually just ig him. But when i get bored, like last night, no baseball, no kids, no weed, i needed entertainment. So i gave the old man some company. Hes getting lonely, as you see, when he calls other posters ostriches because they have him on ignore. I guess hes finally reached his boiling point. He literally followed themuzzer to every thread on cbs. Wherever muzz posted, within 5 mins he would post stirring the pot, trying to irritate him. Sort of creepy. A 70+ yr old man following around a young man.

His jokes are old and played out. Shit i heard in the 2nd grade. But he can spew his crap all he wants in here. Its a smack talk thread. I mean cmon......he called me a "tattle tail'.........havent heard that one since my grandma used that. And she died in 1988. A lil hint iffy. Next time at least call me a snitch!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not possible to be a fan of 2 teams? Tribes my #1 but I spent a lot of time in Boston summers when I was a kid & Red Sox have always been my #2. Nice having a fallback team...esp when it looks like theyre a lock for the ALCS :clap:

I didnt say u couldnt like 2 teams....i live in chicago....so ill root for the cubs....but i dont follow them like i do the tigs....i was just referring to shane because i thought injun fans couldnt be reds fans. Here in chicago, youre either a cub fan or a sox fan. You cant be both. Anyone that claims they like both, prolly cant name a player on either team. They just wait to jump on whos ever winning.

Iffy likes the dbacks.....go see how many negative posts he has on the dback boards.
On the tigers boards 90% are negative from him. He just gets a rise out of trolling i guess....his moniker
Is the straw......the straw that stirs...

But im giving him way too much time now. So if you guys want us to feel you about vice, well thats how iffy is with us. Should of seen him trolling the gamecenters of the lions last year on cbs. He was banned from the lions boards the min he stepped in here. And coulda been on the tigers, but everyone gave him a chance......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we hit 100 pages. Were averaging about a page for every game played. Not bad considering we lost a few people from the cbs days.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tattle tail...fits you better...more childish. I notice you spent some time writing my life story there cleaves. You really do think I am one fascinating individual, huh? And I love the psychoanalysis parts of your posts...were you try and read my mind and state all the reasons that I do this or that. It is simply amazing that you spend SO much time and energy on me.

I am sure everyone here is deeply interested in YOUR thoughts about ME. (I am sure you're buddies with Shane and dougie now....lmao)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh....and yet ANOTHER post about me from cleaves!

:laugh3:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of creepy. A 70+ yr old man following around a young man.

Hows about a young man (Vice/31) following around an older guy (me/52) making all sort of gay IDs with my name in it & posting disgusting gay comments?

It dont bother me - we all laugh at or ignore him. Its the principle of it. Hes supposed to be an adult & a businessman yet behaves like a teenage thug with a serious anger management problem

Damn shame cBS dont have mods any more that 'take out the trash'...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to MLB Rumors....the Indians aren't in on the Garza sweepstakes. Red Sox, Rangers and D'Backs. Are front runners. I will admit keeping my fingers crossed that Clev doesn't sneak in there and grab him.