• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians sneak out a win. breaking the Tigers win streak against the tribe. it was a 8 game winning streak. Miggy was just being Miggy. He is on pace to break the all time RBI record.

what reallys bugs me. When some one from the bull pen comes in. and its clear he isn't getting no body out. Leyland just sets there intill the guy has already blows the game. why didn't he yank AL AL after he walked the first 2 batters????????

doug???? Do you just come in here and spout off anything that pops into your head? With your (mis) command of facts, no wonder people call you names!

1. First....the Tigers were down 5 runs not 4 in Sunday's game

2. Next...Miggy is on pace for 168 RBI. That would not even be an AL record. 168 has been bettered 10 times in history.

3. Last....Al AL did NOT walk the first two batters. He walked one and THEN GAVE UP A HOME RUN. Leyland did pull him after he walked the second man!!! But two runs had scored.

Might I suggest that you do a little fact checking before you come here and talk out of your ass. Showing that you can't even get simple facts corrects - opens up the door for people to make fun of you. If you are fine with being looked at as the fool....please disregard my advice.

PS: It would not normally be important in a sports blog...but your grammar is atrocious. However, you add that to your inability to deliver correct statements/facts, and that makes your foolishness stand out even more. Please think of other Tiger fans, if not yourself, when you act the fool. Thanks.

:L

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^LOL. Doug owned again.

I still havn't got over his "BWHAHAHAHAHA team stat" comment from yesterday.

This guy is just gold.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCHERZER should break one off in the Indians tomorrow...but hey its all only a team stat right?????????? over rated shane ?? BAAWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

max is dealing it... why is it so hard to give him his props???

Not hard at all to give props. He is dealing. But everybody can be had & nothings guaranteed. Got to wait til this afternoon for the outcome. Sorry if you cant wait that long to declare victory

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug???? Do you just come in here and spout off anything that pops into your head? With your (mis) command of facts, no wonder people call you names!

1. First....the Tigers were down 5 runs not 4 in Sunday's game

2. Next...Miggy is on pace for 168 RBI. That would not even be an AL record. 168 has been bettered 10 times in history.

3. Last....Al AL did NOT walk the first two batters. He walked one and THEN GAVE UP A HOME RUN. Leyland did pull him after he walked the second man!!! But two runs had scored.

Might I suggest that you do a little fact checking before you come here and talk out of your ass. Showing that you can't even get simple facts corrects - opens up the door for people to make fun of you. If you are fine with being looked at as the fool....please disregard my advice.

PS: It would not normally be important in a sports blog...but your grammar is atrocious. However, you add that to your inability to deliver correct statements/facts, and that makes your foolishness stand out even more. Please think of other Tiger fans, if not yourself, when you act the fool. Thanks.

:L

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess on doug is that he comes here late at night, pretty much wasted. His mind is working at less than capacity (not sure what its 'capacity is to begin with) and he starts to babble. As many of us know...facts get a little blurry and we get a little (or a lot) boisterous. Hopefully....when he clears his head....he doesn't even remember posting the nonsense he did.

Doug.....a suggestion for you. Even if you weren't loaded last night, when you posted.....CLAIM that you were. Kind of a lousy and lame "out" - but it is better than letting people think that those are your normal thought patterns.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess on doug is that he comes here late at night, pretty much wasted. His mind is working at less than capacity (not sure what its 'capacity is to begin with) and he starts to babble. As many of us know...facts get a little blurry and we get a little (or a lot) boisterous. Hopefully....when he clears his head....he doesn't even remember posting the nonsense he did.

Doug.....a suggestion for you. Even if you weren't loaded last night, when you posted.....CLAIM that you were. Kind of a lousy and lame "out" - but it is better than letting people think that those are your normal thought patterns.

:whistle: :laugh3: :bump2:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way it goes.....the worst the tigs can do is go 2-2 in cleveland. Lets hope the injuns luck of beating cy youngs doesnt keep up.........since max is gonna win CY YOUNG!

Cant wait for the tigers to finally get to chicago, so i can go watch em.....wont be many sox fans there.

Lets see how many fans the injuns draw in their next home game NOT against detroit. Nice to see tiger fans in cleveland. Its the same way here in chicago. The whole 1st base and RF line is filled with tiger fans.

Anyone see where miggys stats now are almost fielders final stats from last year. The guy is amazing!!!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope nobodys disappointed but theres a system moving in from the west, not far away now. Looking at a possible rainout tonight :rain:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope nobodys disappointed but theres a system moving in from the west, not far away now. Looking at a possible rainout tonight :rain:

When u play the averages of baseball, a rainout wouldnt be bad for the tigers. Sure would be nice for max to put us another game up, but ill take a 2-1 series win on the road any day.....that way if its made up as part of a double header, theres always a good chance for a split, which would mean no games made up by cleveland, if the tigers are still in first.

Also, the tigers have scored lately......its around time for one of those games where we score a run or get shut out. So a day off might be to the tigers advantage. But wouldnt be bad to see max go out and shut down the injuns and give us a 3-1 series.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the leyland issue......

Why would he use smyly the day before in a blow out.....and put AL AL in, in a tie game the next? Hes showed he cant throw strikes. Hes good for a batter or 2. Plus smyly is a lefty and brantly hits well lefthanded. Plus he was already hitting the ball well. Just another head scratching move by leyland.

Smyly has been the tigers best reliever this year....could be argued he should be on the vote in, instead of benoit. Smyly shouldnt be pitching in a blowout, if theres a game the next day. Let AL AL work on his control in a blowout.

I wanted francona last year.....i think cleveland has detroit in one department, thats the manager. Francona, i believe could had gotten this tiger team over the hump. Jimmys running out of time. Thats what happens when you are given a team of stars..expectations.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wouldnt be bad to see max go out and shut down the injuns and give us a 3-1 series.

Max is damn good, no doubt about it. But dont forget the Tribe thrives on chewing up elite pitchers :nod:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the story true about that 55 yr old browns season ticket holder requesting that when he dies he wants six browns players to be his pallbearer? So they can let him down, one last time.......oh cleveland!

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG game for Detroit Monday. Scherzer will see and feel pressure for the first
time this season. A loss by the Tigers means they wasted those two wins to start
the series.

Yeah, the pressure of going 14-0, pressure of winning a big series and the fact that Max has a career 4.65 ERA against Cleveland all point to a bad outing. But this is a different Max this season, for sure. He didn't have his best stuff vs. Toronto, but still went 6.2 IP and gave up only 2 runs.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al AL did NOT walk the first two batters. He walked one and THEN
GAVE UP A HOME RUN.

I heard that HR by Brantley was the first homer ever surrendered by Alburquerque in his career. Not too shabby.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the story true about that 55 yr old browns season ticket holder requesting that when he dies he wants six browns players to be his pallbearer? So they can let him down, one last time.......oh cleveland!

Yeh it is true. Guy from Mansfield. Pretty damn funny

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Cleaves2000
Yeh it is true. Guy from Mansfield. Pretty damn funny

He should try being a Vikings fan, we have gone through much more heartache than Browns fans...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I understand why he was selected but Cmon Prince in the home run derby again??

Home run Derby has been losing steam and it's mostly because the same guys are doing it. Heck, even the captain Cano is in it again and I love Cano.

It should be the top homer guys for the season. At least Davis joined. Get Dunn or something. Or a young guy like Trout.

We all know Prince can win it already. New guys.

Anyways, Twins blow.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've head Ichiro can pull home runs almost at will in batting practice. I'd love to see that.

But yeah, I have no interest in seeing cano and fielder in it again.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIGERSWIN. 3 of 4 in Cleveland. former Indians V Mart seals the deal in the 10th with a 2 run double.
Tigers win 7 of 11 on the road. not to shabby.

I just want to know when the tigers will start the sale on play offs tickets

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Trout. he is on pace to hit.. like 23 homers this year....

who cares about the home run derby?? 12 year olds?
you have to listen to chris berman announce it ugh!!

how many people even watch the game any more???