• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and I believe the Indians have more titles and playoff visits since the inception of the Central.

....and that helps Cleveland today, in what way? (Or does it hinder Detroit?)

My comment to shano-finger-pop was in reference to him NOT knowing his own team's history. But if you want to explain how a team's WS record will impact the games this year, feel free. It matters little to me.

Again....A coin is flipped 9 times. It turns up 'heads' each time. What is the percentage that you will see 'tails' on the 10th flip.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got 50 vcash on the Tigers tonight.

F the Angels.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways......mrhockey!!!!! Wat do you think about the cup? Im mad i didnt go downtown. I thought bruins would win and i was gonna go down wed to party. They were right in front of the sparty bar on clark st in wrigley all over the tv. Thats my hang out spot too. I wanna like the hawks after the wings but their fans make it hard. When i moved here in 06 you couldnt find blackhawk fans. All white sox and bulls and bears.

It was a great series. Personally I was more pulling for the Bruins as they are probably my favorite team in the East but I do like Patrick Kane so I wasn't really bothered. The games were awesome I guess it would have been nice to get a game 7 to really spoil it though.

With the Hawks rise over the last few years you are going to continue to see more and more of their fans. Especially as the Cubs, White Sox and Bears stay mediocre to terrible.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tig fans" don't like Indians fans bc the Tribe are a threat in the division. Unlike Royals fans, everybody like em

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a lots gone down since Ive been offline

Seriously...the only person I consider a troll is Vice. & that started on cBS a loooong time ago with his dozens of IDs & purported 'gang' that took out a lot of posters. Mostly KCs guys that responded to his taunting. Then hed report them & get them banned for trolling (on their own glog, what bullshit). I left cBS with a few warnings from him myself

Yeh most of us here disagree a lot & sling the shit but he takes things to a whole different level. Jesus he goes on our glogs & calls me a racist because I once made a comment about people who live in a certain part of town here being uneducated (the crackheads, kidnappers & welfare whores that breed like rabbits). If he considers that being racist against an entire group, guess thats his perogative. Hes a troublemaker & almost the biggest troll to ever hit the boards

Really Capto.... seriously... You did not make a comment about people that live in a certain part of town... You clearly and 100% made comments about Hispanics. You in no way tried to hide who you were talking about. Anyone there saw what you said... You can come here and say what you want... but 100s of people saw your rant. You are garbage...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capto is a pile of trash.. much like many of the Royals fans I purged from CBS... They are racist rednecks. Its not my fault you would rather:hdn: than go to games.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice - you gotta cut the Capt a little slack at this site. Besides him, I think there are only two pther Cleveland fans here....and one of them is a 13 year old kid who talks mostly about "poppin' his anus" and about "butthurts".

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tig fans" don't like Indians fans bc the Tribe are a threat in the division. Unlike Royals fans, everybody like em

Shane.. Nobody cares about the 134 Indians fans in the world. The only reason I pay any mind to Capto is because he decided to make racist comments about Hispanics. Indians fans to me are worse than marlins fans... at least marlins fans don't try to act like they have a caring fan base. They only come around when the team is winning playoff games... sound familiar?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane.. Nobody cares about the 134 Indians fans in the world. The only reason I pay any mind to Capto is because he decided to make racist comments about Hispanics. Indians fans to me are worse than marlins fans... at least marlins fans don't try to act like they have a caring fan base. They only come around when the team is winning playoff games... sound familiar?

At least we are true fans unlike you, a bandwagon fan

You shouldn't even be on this board. Go find the Marlins board

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capto is a pile of trash.. much like many of the Royals fans I purged from CBS... They are racist rednecks. Its not my fault you would rather:hdn: than go to games.

No, it's pretty obvious you're trash.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane.. Nobody cares about the 134 Indians fans in the world. The only reason I pay any mind to Capto is because he decided to make racist comments about Hispanics.

If calling a bunch of crackheads & fat ass welfare whores in a Hispanic neighborhood uneducated makes me racist against an entire group, so be it. Just calling it like it is

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we are true fans unlike you, a bandwagon fan

You shouldn't even be on this board. Go find the Marlins board

You live in Missouri, right Shanie?

What is your definition of a bandwagon fan?

Too bad the Tribe could not take advantage of a Tiger loss. Good teams do that.

:nod:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins back to being embarrassing. At least Mauer and Arcia keep hitting. Only care about them anyways.

Clete Thomas keeps getting little knocks to keep respectable numbers. Fool idiots like Gardy making him look like hes worthy of PT.

News flash, he sucks at baseball. Watch him play.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clete Thomas' best roll would be that of a 4th or 5th outfielder. Playing him every day only points out his shortcomings. He fits the definition of a AAAA-type of player. You are putting a square peg into a round hole by declaring him your leadoff hitter. (Personally I liked Clete Thomas when he was with Detroit...but I also realized he wasn't any thing close to a star)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is pretty much the reason I didnt post much on this thread over on the other side. Total asshat

Boards are supposed to be a diverson & I totally agree about keeping it fun

Enjoy World War Z & put up a report. Want to see it myself but dont want to shell out if it sucks

PS: & yeh Rolling - great to see u!

World war z was great. Im a big movie critic too. Seen pretty much everything but chick flicks. Got almost 1800 dvds.....dvdshrink baby! And i get bored with alot of new movies being recycled and cgi. But WWZ was intense and action from the get go. Got there right after the 6pm reg showing so had to catch the 3D version. Was my first 3D movie since jaws3D lol. Was pretty cool. But if you like a fast paced action flick with a good plot go see it at theatres. Think the movie "outbreak" or "contagion" meets the walking dead times 10 lol. Give it an 8 outta 10.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note. I guess i didnt miss anything. Tigers got whooped. 6 errors? Really? Wth happened?

Dammit started kevin correia tonight. He faced marlins.....n didnt get a win.

I wanna like the hawks but its hard. D keith is a sparty. And i like kane. I usually dont like boston teams but i am not so bothered by the bruins. Lucic is a beast. Man i wish he played for the wings. He pushed guys around from the start of the playoffs all the way til the end. Boston seemed to be the hitters and seemed to always be around the puck but the hawks just seemed to get the bounces. That made for a great finals. Game 7 woulda been great if the bruins wouldnt had blew it.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was arguing with a friend last night who is a hawk fan now, more of an NBA/NFL type guy, who tried to tell me crawford was top 5 goalie in the league. He also bet me 20 that emery stays with the hawks. I think thats easy money. 17-2? Somebody with cap room will throw money at him. Thoughts mrhockey?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clete thomas had a top 5 baseball name tho.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously can't believe an Indians fan is talking about bandwagoning... Seriously... the royals and indians are on the bottom of the league in attendance... almost yearly.. indians used to sell out... why don't they anymore.. its called bandwagoning. Can you stop:hdn: for a few minutes to realize what you type?