• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane...one of your Clevelnad fans...Capt Obvious....has remarked that I am not like a lot of the Tiger fans that he so dislikes. But, then again, the Capt probably does not have the issues, revolving around people's butts, that you have.

Tigers are not dominant now, you are correct, but currently they lead the Tribe...which should matter most to you. No points for dominance in baseball.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take it literally, unless you want to. You will find ghey Tig fans out thar somewhere, shit just go to the Tig board. :pound:

lol. Thanks for confirming your search for your own sexual identity. It will pass, Shane. Sooner or latter you will figure it all out.
:hope::hope:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Werent they the best team ALL season last year til the last few weeks? Then they ended up in WC and BOOM one game and youre going home.

They really weren't te best team all last year. Hamilton stopped giving a fuck about July, Michael Young dragged us down starting in late June, and it didn't seem to matter what moves we made we couldn't save our rotation. Oswalt, Feldman, and dempster all huge flops. They didn't deserve to win the division the way they were playing. And even if they won the wild card game thy wouldve been out out of their misery in the ALDS quickly.

However, I hate the extra wild card and one game playoff, but last year has nothin to do with that. The fact is the two wild card teams could easily be separated by 5 games and now a 162 game season between those two teams comes down to one game? It's complete bullshit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy can't talk sports, just talks shit. Most pathetic Tig fans do the same, but they are the GREATEST team ever. :lol:

Won't lump them all into one mold but yeah, I've notice that about a couple of them, though he's been better than cleaves. Cleaves is just a mouthy ignormaus who has yet to actually talk baseball instead o talkig shit. I've given several opportunities to turn the conversation to a legitimate baseball conversation and he just can't seem to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane...one of your Clevelnad fans...Capt Obvious....has remarked that I am not like a lot of the Tiger fans that he so dislikes. But, then again, the Capt probably does not have the issues, revolving around people's butts, that you have.

Tigers are not dominant now, you are correct, but currently they lead the Tribe...which should matter most to you. No points for dominance in baseball.

Remember what your Tig fans say...162 games. We really haven't played good over the last 1 month or so and down by 3 1/2. I will take that, especially since the Tigs are the "best in AL.". If they sre so great, why are they still in a race almost halfway through the season.

Still very sad and humiliating that Tigs get to WS and get swept. How great is your team really, to not even put up a fight in the most important series in the 20 yrs for y'all? Pathetic.

And I would feel the same if my team got swept in WS. At least when we lost em they went 6 or 7 games. At least you know your team put up a fight and the Tigs just tookit :hdn:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't lump them all into one mold but yeah, I've notice that about a couple of them, though he's been better than cleaves. Cleaves is just a mouthy ignormaus who has yet to actually talk baseball instead o talkig shit. I've given several opportunities to turn the conversation to a legitimate baseball conversation and he just can't seem to get there.

Lol so says a AL west fan on an AL central SMACK TALK thread.....and dont act innocent....you came in and started bashing the tigers from the get go. Go ahead and have your conversations with the trolling smelly fingaz shan-0-mac. Ask him how he trolls the tigers boards....or at least when they were in first.

I have no problems on here. Just with the shan-0-mac. The finger poppin ass poppin shan-0-mac. Captain seems ok sometimes but he was talking alot earlier but has calmed down. I know its 162 games in a year. Scroll back and see the parade shane was planning back in early may. But oh well, if you dont like.....BOUNCE! Go make your own thread that doesnt involve SMACK TALK!!!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember what your Tig fans say...162 games. We really haven't played good over the last 1 month or so and down by 3 1/2. I will take that, especially since the Tigs are the "best in AL.". If they sre so great, why are they still in a race almost halfway through the season.

Still very sad and humiliating that Tigs get to WS and get swept. How great is your team really, to not even put up a fight in the most important series in the 20 yrs for y'all? Pathetic.

And I would feel the same if my team got swept in WS. At least when we lost em they went 6 or 7 games. At least you know your team put up a fight and the Tigs just tookit :hdn:

Shano, here is another reason that people make fun of you. You claim to be a Tribe fan, but you have NO sense of their history. Cleveland - 1954 - their biggest year ever - swept by the Giants 4-0. Sorry I have to beat up on you so much - hopefully it helps in the future.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the white sox will deal you Crain you're probably better off with him since he won't cost you nearly as much and I'm not a fan of giving much of a package for any reliever.

Why are you having a BASEBALL CONVERSATION with someone who cant?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really weren't te best team all last year. Hamilton stopped giving a fuck about July, Michael Young dragged us down starting in late June, and it didn't seem to matter what moves we made we couldn't save our rotation. Oswalt, Feldman, and dempster all huge flops. They didn't deserve to win the division the way they were playing. And even if they won the wild card game thy wouldve been out out of their misery in the ALDS quickly.

However, I hate the extra wild card and one game playoff, but last year has nothin to do with that. The fact is the two wild card teams could easily be separated by 5 games and now a 162 game season between those two teams comes down to one game? It's complete bullshit.

Once again, having a baseball conversation with someone who cant....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so says a AL west fan on an AL central SMACK TALK thread.....and dont act innocent....you came in and started bashing the tigers from the get go. Go ahead and have your conversations with the trolling smelly fingaz shan-0-mac. Ask him how he trolls the tigers boards....or at least when they were in first.

I have no problems on here. Just with the shan-0-mac. The finger poppin ass poppin shan-0-mac. Captain seems ok sometimes but he was talking alot earlier but has calmed down. I know its 162 games in a year. Scroll back and see the parade shane was planning back in early may. But oh well, if you dont like.....BOUNCE! Go make your own thread that doesnt involve SMACK TALK!!!!!

I didn't talk shit about the tigers. I didn't say they suck, I just said they were overrated this year.

That said, you make a very valid point that eluded me. This is a smack talk thread and it was wrong of me to expect thought provoking baseball discussions in here. The whole point of a smack talk thread is to talk shit, so my bad on that one.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really hurts being humiliated in the series. Almost as humiliated as i would be being way back of the team that got humiliated in the WS. Where did cleveland finish last year? How many games back of the humiliated tigers? Now thats gotta be humiliating. That same injun team who got swept a few weeks back by this overated team.

As overated as the tigers have been. As bad as the tigers been playing....as bad as JV has been pitching.....as bad as vmart has been hitting......as bad as valverde has been......as bad as coke has been.....but yet the tigers are 3n a half in first place. Yup ill take that anyday. Last year at this time the tigers were 3-6 games back. Just goes to show how bad the injuns are.....the tigers are still ahead of them regardless of how overated they have been. Hmm i dont hear anyone yelling the injuns are overated....i guess the injuns are where they are sposed to be. Hovering around the 500 mark.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the Tigers WERE overrated at the start of the season - as were the Nats. I guess media clowns have to pick someone and then always tend to gravitate towards big names and past result. Thus the Tigers (with Cabrera, Verlander, Fielder) were a natural choice for media hacks. I suppose some Tiger fans bought into that....but I think it also provides an outlet for the fans of other teams - many of them from teams on the outside, looking in - to peck away at the 'anointed king'. A typical reaction of all sports fans. (like drug addicts looking to bring people to their level...misery loves company)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't talk shit about the tigers. I didn't say they suck, I just said they were overrated this year.

That said, you make a very valid point that eluded me. This is a smack talk thread and it was wrong of me to expect thought provoking baseball discussions in here. The whole point of a smack talk thread is to talk shit, so my bad on that one.

So explain overated........they are tied for fewest losses in the AL. they dont have to visit the west coast again this year....have like 18 games left with the sox. What are they supposed to be? 35-5 like the 84 tigers? There around 9-10 games over 500. Anyone that follows the tigers know that they usually start out slow and catch fire when it warms up. Myself, im happy with the start of this years team. Once the dog days of summer get here, cream will rise to the top as it usually does in baseball.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rangers didn't get swept in either of their WS, and the AL central is probably the weakest division in baseball. Calm down buddy and quit acting like I just kicked your dog. The media didn't spend the entire offseason sucking off the rangers like they did Detroit or LA. So yeah, I'd say Detroit is pretty fucking overrated since the media pretty much tried to hand them the ALCS on a silver platter before spring training ever started.

Romeo called tigers overated...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical weak minded shit talking. That has nothing to do with the conversation we're having about the current teams. Come back when you can actually hold an intelligent conversation.

And heres where the ignorance started......

IF YOU CANT HANDLE SHIT TALKING.....WHY WOULD YOU COME TO A SHIT TALKING THREAD?

Kinda dumb if u ask me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So explain overated........they are tied for fewest losses in the AL. they dont have to visit the west coast again this year....have like 18 games left with the sox. What are they supposed to be? 35-5 like the 84 tigers? There around 9-10 games over 500. Anyone that follows the tigers know that they usually start out slow and catch fire when it warms up. Myself, im happy with the start of this years team. Once the dog days of summer get here, cream will rise to the top as it usually does in baseball.

You should be very happy with your tigers. For all their struggles they are 3.5 games in first place with a pretty safe bet to win te division. That should always be the #1 focus because anything can happen in the playoffs, and they'll still have a chance to add a piece or two to improve.

All I am saying is that they have some holes in some very key areas that would:

1) Show up more in the playoffs and make it difficult to advance in a 5 or 7 game series

2) Make it difficult to to compete in a division that included Texas, Oakland, Boston, Baltimore, etc.

That's not a foregone conclusion that they couldn't win the whole damn thing, but I am saying I see some holes in some areas that make it very hard to compete against stiffer competition, especially in a playoff series.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And heres where the ignorance started......

IF YOU CANT HANDLE SHIT TALKING.....WHY WOULD YOU COME TO A SHIT TALKING THREAD?

Kinda dumb if u ask me.

What part of this do you not understand? Work on your reading comprehension.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days when the tigers n twins were the top 2 in the central......at least their fans could have some good heated debates about the division. Now the tiger fans are stuck arguing with fans of teams who never won shit. One not even from the division and one who acts like a 12 yr old obsessed with fingering booties. Man do i miss the old days of cbs. Dougie and kinik going at it was waaaay better than this childish crap. I miss the mauer/avila debate with rolling. The starting pitching debates. The sharks/wings debates with hockey ......now im stuck with romeo and finger poppin dat ass stinky fingaz!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be very happy with your tigers. For all their struggles they are 3.5 games in first place with a pretty safe bet to win te division. That should always be the #1 focus because anything can happen in the playoffs, and they'll still have a chance to add a piece or two to improve.

All I am saying is that they have some holes in some very key areas that would:

1) Show up more in the playoffs and make it difficult to advance in a 5 or 7 game series

2) Make it difficult to to compete in a division that included Texas, Oakland, Boston, Baltimore, etc.

That's not a foregone conclusion that they couldn't win the whole damn thing, but I am saying I see some holes in some areas that make it very hard to compete against stiffer competition, especially in a playoff series.

We looked ok in them 5 and 7 game series last year. Not taking a shot at the twins, but look at the great twins teams a few years back that plaid great reg season ball then couldnt get by the yanks. I would rather have a below avg reg season and play well in playoffs. Tigers problem is once they get to the WS. the last 2 times we played the yanks in the playoffs, we beat them. I dont care if the tigers win the division by 1 game. Its all about the playoff run.