• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played*

Know how people will attack for a misspelling.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days when the tigers n twins were the top 2 in the central......at least their fans could have some good heated debates about the division. Now the tiger fans are stuck arguing with fans of teams who never won shit. One not even from the division and one who acts like a 12 yr old obsessed with fingering booties. Man do i miss the old days of cbs. Dougie and kinik going at it was waaaay better than this childish crap. I miss the mauer/avila debate with rolling. The starting pitching debates. The sharks/wings debates with hockey ......now im stuck with romeo and finger poppin dat ass stinky fingaz!

Hmmmm lets take a look at who is posting good baseball comments and who is posting mouthy childish crap...

I dont think i ever seen texas win a WS.....hmmmmm sort of like the injuns.

No question Detroit is far and away the class in that division, and the fact is the postseason is all about getting there and getting hot at the right time. It doesn't matter what your W-L record is once you're there except for home field advantage, and once Detroit gets to the postseason (which they will) who knows what will happen?

And all shan-0-mac can talk about is fingering booties!!!!!!!

Smelly shitty fingaz!!!!!!!

If the white sox will deal you Crain you're probably better off with him since he won't cost you nearly as much and I'm not a fan of giving much of a package for any reliever.

They really weren't te best team all last year. Hamilton stopped giving a fuck about July, Michael Young dragged us down starting in late June, and it didn't seem to matter what moves we made we couldn't save our rotation. Oswalt, Feldman, and dempster all huge flops. They didn't deserve to win the division the way they were playing. And even if they won the wild card game thy wouldve been out out of their misery in the ALDS quickly.

However, I hate the extra wild card and one game playoff, but last year has nothin to do with that. The fact is the two wild card teams could easily be separated by 5 games and now a 162 game season between those two teams comes down to one game? It's complete bullshit.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of this do you not understand? Work on your reading comprehension.

I fucking hate idiots. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK MAYBE I WAS WRITING THAT WHEN YOU WERE POSTING????????????????????

Please leave. You are irritating!

Come back n talk shit when the rangers win their FIRST world series trophy!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked ok in them 5 and 7 game series last year. Not taking a shot at the twins, but look at the great twins teams a few years back that plaid great reg season ball then couldnt get by the yanks. I would rather have a below avg reg season and play well in playoffs. Tigers problem is once they get to the WS. the last 2 times we played the yanks in the playoffs, we beat them. I dont care if the tigers win the division by 1 game. Its all about the playoff run.

No argument with any of that. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm lets take a look at who is posting good baseball comments and who is posting mouthy childish crap...

Yeah maybe if you were on this board for longer than a day, you would know tht is in reference to shanemans comments about fingering butts or asses or whatever he enjoys. But anyways. Imma ig you from here on out. Maybe he can finger pop your ass. Wow romeo pops in one day and is the trolls new ass buddy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate idiots. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK MAYBE I WAS WRITING THAT WHEN YOU WERE POSTING????????????????????

Please leave. You are irritating!

Come back n talk shit when the rangers win their FIRST world series trophy!

Really? It took you almost 20 minutes to type a single post? Because that's how far apart those two posts were. Lol at being caught completely full of shit. Try again Einstein. And try not to take 20 minutes to type out a single post. You might miss part of the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways......mrhockey!!!!! Wat do you think about the cup? Im mad i didnt go downtown. I thought bruins would win and i was gonna go down wed to party. They were right in front of the sparty bar on clark st in wrigley all over the tv. Thats my hang out spot too. I wanna like the hawks after the wings but their fans make it hard. When i moved here in 06 you couldnt find blackhawk fans. All white sox and bulls and bears.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe if you were on this board for longer than a day, you would know tht is in reference to shanemans comments about fingering butts or asses or whatever he enjoys. But anyways. Imma ig you from here on out. Maybe he can finger pop your ass. Wow romeo pops in one day and is the trolls new ass buddy.

Shane has been around a lot longer than you. You have absolutely nothing intelligent to say so again you resort to childish personal attacks. Seriously, how old are you? 14?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dont wanna reply to this troll but did u maybe think it took a min for me to go back and see where u actually came in on this thread to reply?

Shane might have been on here longer, BUT EVERYONE on here but you and him are from the cbs boards from the last 3 years that we had this thread there....mr hockey, nosferatu, spartan, iffy, capt, dougie, howie, and anyone else i might have forgot.

Go ahead now. Have a convo with shane. Im done

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dont wanna reply to this troll but did u maybe think it took a min for me to go back and see where u actually came in on this thread to reply?

Shane might have been on here longer, BUT EVERYONE on here but you and him are from the cbs boards from the last 3 years that we had this thread there....mr hockey, nosferatu, spartan, iffy, capt, dougie, howie, and anyone else i might have forgot.

Go ahead now. Have a convo with shane. Im done

Is there a point to this post? Nobody gives a fuck where you came from. You don't own this board.

And who gives a fuck where I came in? That had nothing to do with those two posts. Run along simpleton. Sorry you can't articulate intelligent posts and have to continue to resort to childish insults.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point to this post? Nobody gives a fuck where you came from. You don't own this board.

And who gives a fuck where I came in? That had nothing to do with those two posts. Run along simpleton. Sorry you can't articulate intelligent posts and have to continue to resort to childish insults.

A point? You were wondering why it took so long for me to post. I gave a fuck where you came in because i accused you of bashing the tigers.....you said you only said they were overated. So i put the posts to show how we got where we were at.

I didnt ask u if u cared where we came from. You brought up shane being here longer. I was pointing out this thread goes back 3 years. Shane is new to this thread.

Your anger shows your childish ways. You keep responding to me, and yes i keep falling for it. So if theres no intelligent posts here.....why are you here? Your teams not even in the central. You dont like talking smack. So why other than trolling would you be here? Hmmmmmm

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also i dont own this board but i did start this thread for AL central fans to talk SMACK!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a lots gone down since Ive been offline

Seriously...the only person I consider a troll is Vice. & that started on cBS a loooong time ago with his dozens of IDs & purported 'gang' that took out a lot of posters. Mostly KCs guys that responded to his taunting. Then hed report them & get them banned for trolling (on their own glog, what bullshit). I left cBS with a few warnings from him myself

Yeh most of us here disagree a lot & sling the shit but he takes things to a whole different level. Jesus he goes on our glogs & calls me a racist because I once made a comment about people who live in a certain part of town here being uneducated (the crackheads, kidnappers & welfare whores that breed like rabbits). If he considers that being racist against an entire group, guess thats his perogative. Hes a troublemaker & almost the biggest troll to ever hit the boards

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A point? You were wondering why it took so long for me to post. I gave a fuck where you came in because i accused you of bashing the tigers.....you said you only said they were overated. So i put the posts to show how we got where we were at.

I didnt ask u if u cared where we came from. You brought up shane being here longer. I was pointing out this thread goes back 3 years. Shane is new to this thread.

Your anger shows your childish ways. You keep responding to me, and yes i keep falling for it. So if theres no intelligent posts here.....why are you here? Your teams not even in the central. You dont like talking smack. So why other than trolling would you be here? Hmmmmmm

Angry? I'm not angry. Lol. I don't have to say anything else. I already quoted all your childish posts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shano, here is another reason that people make fun of you. You claim to be a Tribe fan, but you have NO sense of their history. Cleveland - 1954 - their biggest year ever - swept by the Giants 4-0. Sorry I have to beat up on you so much - hopefully it helps in the future.

LOL @ you pulling up a series from over 50 yrs ago. When I was talking about last year. :laugh3:

And considering, we have been to WS's more recent.

Nice try, but Tigs were still piss poor in the WS

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo, the point of an AL Central thread is to give us a break from trolls and the like that infested CBS for years. Or the incessant threads that were Yankees, by about a 5 to 1 margin. Whether or not Cleaves posts bother you should not matter on here. This is an AL Central thread. As to Vice, I believe his antics, along with a few other emotional dwarfs, caused CBS to rethink. They knew people were using multi-IDs with a different email, but could not stop it. Maybe they should use SS#s? Anyway, he glorifies what he does, thinks it is cool or something.. how easy it is to troll. Not so easy face-to-face but in this format anyone can say what they want. Then he gets all indignant when KC guys fight back a little. Acts like he was wronged. I do not hate the guy, he helped me once with my dog. But I hate the trolling and believe it is why we have no more CBS.

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and I believe the Indians have more titles and playoff visits since the inception of the Central.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post hockey. I believe vice almost stopped this thread last year on cbs didnt he? I remember itsjustagame and him getting into it and nobody posted for awhile but vice. I dont do gamecenters really so i wouldnt know. I dont troll others pages unless provoked. But only like once or twice. But this is smack talk. As long as things dont get too dicey, this is where u talk smack.

I agree capt, some things shouldnt be said like that. Calling u a racist without proof. But anyways lets keep it fun!

Welcome rolling. Mentioned u earlier.....but now its prolly 4-5 pages back.

Well im out going to see world war z with the wife.

Go tigers!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo, the point of an AL Central thread is to give us a break from trolls and the like that infested CBS for years. Or the incessant threads that were Yankees, by about a 5 to 1 margin. Whether or not Cleaves posts bother you should not matter on here. This is an AL Central thread. As to Vice, I believe his antics, along with a few other emotional dwarfs, caused CBS to rethink. They knew people were using multi-IDs with a different email, but could not stop it. Maybe they should use SS#s? Anyway, he glorifies what he does, thinks it is cool or something.. how easy it is to troll. Not so easy face-to-face but in this format anyone can say what they want. Then he gets all indignant when KC guys fight back a little. Acts like he was wronged. I do not hate the guy, he helped me once with my dog. But I hate the trolling and believe it is why we have no more CBS.

I'm not sure I see your point. I didn't come in here trolling and I was talking about the tigers. I fail to see where I was out of line. Cleaves is the one who went PMS on this thread because he couldn't handle me saying his precious tigers were overrated.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post hockey. I believe vice almost stopped this thread last year on cbs didnt he? I remember itsjustagame and him getting into it and nobody posted for awhile but vice. I dont do gamecenters really so i wouldnt know. I dont troll others pages unless provoked. But only like once or twice. But this is smack talk. As long as things dont get too dicey, this is where u talk smack.

I agree capt, some things shouldnt be said like that. Calling u a racist without proof. But anyways lets keep it fun!

Welcome rolling. Mentioned u earlier.....but now its prolly 4-5 pages back.

Well im out going to see world war z with the wife.

Go tigers!

Vice is pretty much the reason I didnt post much on this thread over on the other side. Total asshat

Boards are supposed to be a diverson & I totally agree about keeping it fun

Enjoy World War Z & put up a report. Want to see it myself but dont want to shell out if it sucks

PS: & yeh Rolling - great to see u!