• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated... maybe... better than the Indians... for sure.:first:

I said they were overrated, didn't say anything about other teams. And you can't deny it, bc they are.

If they don't get to a WS they fail. Too much pressure especially for a team that is overrated.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said they were overrated, didn't say anything about other teams. And you can't deny it, bc they are.

If they don't get to a WS they fail. Too much pressure especially for a team that is overrated.

They are in 1st place and went to the WS last year... How exactly is that overrated? If the Tribe don't finish .500 its a fail for them... I mean they did get a new manager and signed Swisher and Bourn.. Isn't that supposed to get them .500?

:lol: a Texas fan calling the Tigers overrated... They have 2 less wins than the Rangers at this point so if the Tigers have as many holes as you say they do then why do they have only 2 less wins than the mighty Rangers? Plus the Rangers are even bigger chokers than the Tigers... Choked in 2 WS in a row and blew one of the biggest leads of all time down the stretch to the A's... Yeah i can see why you would be dogging on the Tigers :laugh3:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any team player that has been a disapointment is overrated... The tigers are definitely overrated, just because they are not overrated by much does not mean they are not overrated...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are in 1st place and went to the WS last year... How exactly is that overrated? If the Tribe don't finish .500 its a fail for them... I mean they did get a new manager and signed Swisher and Bourn.. Isn't that supposed to get them .500?

:lol: a Texas fan calling the Tigers overrated... They have 2 less wins than the Rangers at this point so if the Tigers have as many holes as you say they do then why do they have only 2 less wins than the mighty Rangers? Plus the Rangers are even bigger chokers than the Tigers... Choked in 2 WS in a row and blew one of the biggest leads of all time down the stretch to the A's... Yeah i can see why you would be dogging on the Tigers :laugh3:

The rangers didn't get swept in either of their WS, and the AL central is probably the weakest division in baseball. Calm down buddy and quit acting like I just kicked your dog. The media didn't spend the entire offseason sucking off the rangers like they did Detroit or LA. So yeah, I'd say Detroit is pretty fucking overrated since the media pretty much tried to hand them the ALCS on a silver platter before spring training ever started.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think i ever seen texas win a WS.....hmmmmm sort of like the injuns.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the tigers are tied in the AL for least losses. Have the 2nd biggest lead in the majors....but yet they are very overated? I mean i know the rest of the teams in the central suck but dam.....are we sposed to be up 20 games? Somebody has to win when the injuns n royals play. White sox are about to blow up their team, and the tigers havent even played them once yet. Better catch the tigers before the last 15 games. Once again the tigers back part of their schedule is weak.

Id rather have the problems the tigers have...baserunning and BP...even tho valverde being gone upgrades BP. then problems the injuns have. No starting pitching AND bullpen......heard the other day the tigers are trying to be the first team to lead in hitting, starters ERA and fielding percentage. When you got starters like detroit who makes hitters miss, the infield defense isnt as huge. But still the best hitting infield in the majors can get a lil slack for being avg defenders.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has texas ever won ONE world series????????

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think i ever seen texas win a WS.....hmmmmm sort of like the injuns.

Has texas ever won ONE world series????????

Typical weak minded shit talking. That has nothing to do with the conversation we're having about the current teams. Come back when you can actually hold an intelligent conversation.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the tigers are tied in the AL for least losses. Have the 2nd biggest lead in the majors....but yet they are very overated? I mean i know the rest of the teams in the central suck but dam.....are we sposed to be up 20 games? Somebody has to win when the injuns n royals play. White sox are about to blow up their team, and the tigers havent even played them once yet. Better catch the tigers before the last 15 games. Once again the tigers back part of their schedule is weak.

Id rather have the problems the tigers have...baserunning and BP...even tho valverde being gone upgrades BP. then problems the injuns have. No starting pitching AND bullpen......heard the other day the tigers are trying to be the first team to lead in hitting, starters ERA and fielding percentage. When you got starters like detroit who makes hitters miss, the infield defense isnt as huge. But still the best hitting infield in the majors can get a lil slack for being avg defenders.

No question Detroit is far and away the class in that division, and the fact is the postseason is all about getting there and getting hot at the right time. It doesn't matter what your W-L record is once you're there except for home field advantage, and once Detroit gets to the postseason (which they will) who knows what will happen?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back? Ive been here. This year. Last year. Year before......how about u run your lil ass over to an AL WEST SMACK TALK board......if they have one....why is that weak minded? I was asking if they ever won.....guess not.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are built for the playoffs. In a game 3 or 4 where a team like cleveland would have a kluber or kazmir pitching, detroit will throw sanchez and fister out there. And thats after having to face JV and max in games 1-2. Not to mention one of the best line ups 1-9. Valverde has already cost this team 4-6 games. Hes gone. Now coke is next, who has blown 2-3 himself. Trade deadline DD will add to the BP.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But i agree baseball is like hockey. The hot team wins the WS. just like the last few years when the giants and cards won.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Tig fans are so defensive and butthurt. :lol:

I say they are overrated, which they are. You woupd think a team that just went to a WS would be more dominate but they are just not a complete team. Right they aren't in the top in AL.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rangers didn't get swept in either of their WS, and the AL central is probably the weakest division in baseball. Calm down buddy and quit acting like I just kicked your dog. The media didn't spend the entire offseason sucking off the rangers like they did Detroit or LA. So yeah, I'd say Detroit is pretty fucking overrated since the media pretty much tried to hand them the ALCS on a silver platter before spring training ever started.

Calm down??? Usually when someone posts a :lol: and a :laugh3: it means they are laughing... You to slow to understand that? Of course they didn't spend the entire off season sucking off the Rangers... The Rangers blew one of the biggest leads ever to the A's and got beat in the Wildcard game... Did you expect anyone to fall all over them? And blowing that huge lead wasn't enough for them last year... They already blew another one to the A's again this year... A's fans must be laughing at you :suds:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why they went to the WS last year and they werent dominant. The giants won the WS but they are anything but dominant.

Butthurt? Really? So lame shan-0

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why the AL Central is bashed so hard. Sure, it's not the AL East but only the White Sox truly suck.

Right now the Twins, Indians and Royals are all better baseball teams than the bottom 3 in the West.

The West has two at the top but the A's are streaky so we'll see where they end up. Give me the Twins and Royals over the Angels and Mariners right now easy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back? Ive been here. This year. Last year. Year before......how about u run your lil ass over to an AL WEST SMACK TALK board......if they have one....why is that weak minded? I was asking if they ever won.....guess not.

It's weak minded because you cannot have an intelligent discussion about this year's baseball teams. All you can say is, "Yeah well we won a WS in 1984!"

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weak minded because you cannot have an intelligent discussion about this year's baseball teams. All you can say is, "Yeah well we won a WS in 1984!"

:lol: when exactly do you tell everyone that your team won a WS?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are built for the playoffs. In a game 3 or 4 where a team like cleveland would have a kluber or kazmir pitching, detroit will throw sanchez and fister out there. And thats after having to face JV and max in games 1-2. Not to mention one of the best line ups 1-9. Valverde has already cost this team 4-6 games. Hes gone. Now coke is next, who has blown 2-3 himself. Trade deadline DD will add to the BP.

Detroits weaknesses are IF defense and your bullpen. It's very hard to get through the playoffs with a sketchy bullpen. If they can make some acquisitions they could really set themselves up well. Unfortunately Jesse Crain may be the best reliever on the market, and Chicago may not want to deal with Detroit.