• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the twins sweep......love seeing the sox lose.....the chicago tribune today has the sox already throwing the towel in......saying they should trade crain......to detroit lol.

Id love to have perkins on detroit also......if we still had raburn and inge we could pull off a huge trade.....joe mauer and perkins for raturd, inge, avila, and valverde......cant hate me for trying....it worked when we stole miggy from the marlins. Lol

Nope, better luck next time.

GL beating the Red Sux douche :yahoo:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id love to have perkins on detroit also......
How about Bruce Rondon, Jake Thompson and Devon Travis for Glen Perkins and Jared Burton?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers designated Jose Valverde for assignment Friday.

"I think the reality is that we didn't really think he would hit this point, but he did," president/general manager Dave Dombrowski said. "He's struggled, and sometimes when you get in a struggle and you get in a downward spiral, you can't get out of it. I think that's where he is right now, and we think that hopefully we can help him get out of it at the Triple-A level, but it would be difficult to do here right now."

The Tigers have 10 days to either trade Valverde, release him or outright him to the Minor Leagues. Valverde would have to clear waivers and accept an assignment in order to be outrighted.

Tigers designate pitcher Jose Valverde for assignment | tigers.com: News

& the closer will be WHO?? :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers designated Jose Valverde for assignment Friday.

"I think the reality is that we didn't really think he would hit this point, but he did," president/general manager Dave Dombrowski said. "He's struggled, and sometimes when you get in a struggle and you get in a downward spiral, you can't get out of it. I think that's where he is right now, and we think that hopefully we can help him get out of it at the Triple-A level, but it would be difficult to do here right now."

The Tigers have 10 days to either trade Valverde, release him or outright him to the Minor Leagues. Valverde would have to clear waivers and accept an assignment in order to be outrighted.

Tigers designate pitcher Jose Valverde for assignment | tigers.com: News

& the closer will be WHO?? :noidea:

:laugh3: :pound:

Tigs are in trouble

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tribe is all of 2 games over .500 and Shane is getting a boner. It is a long season Shano. Try to temper your excitement young man. The Tigers are in no more trouble than any other team in the, less than mediocre, AL Central. This is a division that might be won by any team with a hot month of September. I have said all along that even though the Tigers look good on paper, they won't walk away with this division....but Cleveland is no great shakes either. Five teams with some major flaws...fighting to be the weak sister in the AL playoffs.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW....it is unlikely that the Twins and Tigers make any inter-division trades.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tribe is all of 2 games over .500 and Shane is getting a boner. It is a long season Shano. Try to temper your excitement young man. The Tigers are in no more trouble than any other team in the, less than mediocre, AL Central. This is a division that might be won by any team with a hot month of September. I have said all along that even though the Tigers look good on paper, they won't walk away with this division....but Cleveland is no great shakes either. Five teams with some major flaws...fighting to be the weak sister in the AL playoffs.

LOL...you said before Tigs are running away with it. Valverde and your bullpen has you confused I see.

I'm fine, you butthurt bc your closer is in AAA now and garbage?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you said before Tigs are running away with it. Valverde and your bullpen has you confused I see.

I never said that...maybe others did. Come on Shano....if you are going to post on adult boards, try and act the part. Making up little baby sayings like "your butthurt....." is ultra child-like. Any Tiger fan who expected Valverde to be anything more than a stop-gap solution to the closer's spot was being nothing more than a short-sighted homer. (Sort of like you Shano)

Seriously Shane....I realize your only 12 or 13, but try to elevate your contributions here. Perhaps if you try and 'sound' less like a little boy....people would take you a little more seriously. Very few adults sue the world 'butthurt' in a conversation.
:L

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been gone on vacation for a week in the good ole Upper Peninsula... Boy its so beautiful and relaxing there... Won't see anything even close to that in Ohio

Tigers were in 1st when i left and in 1st when i got home.... Yawn.... So Capt when your team isn't doing very good i see you take shots at people about there job situation? Does it make you hate Tiger fans even more when they have a job?

BRB i gotta go finger pop my butt..... :suds:

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: our closer just sucks... Yours buys crack and has it sent to his house in his dogs name... Quite the role model for children everywhere

And by the way how is making fun of our closer being in AAA gonna hurt us? He is trash and should have been cut... I bet most Tiger fans are happy he is in AAA

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanie...can't let those Twins push you around.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that...maybe others did. Come on Shano....if you are going to post on adult boards, try and act the part. Making up little baby sayings like "your butthurt....." is ultra child-like. Any Tiger fan who expected Valverde to be anything more than a stop-gap solution to the closer's spot was being nothing more than a short-sighted homer. (Sort of like you Shano)

Seriously Shane....I realize your only 12 or 13, but try to elevate your contributions here. Perhaps if you try and 'sound' less like a little boy....people would take you a little more seriously. Very few adults sue the world 'butthurt' in a conversation.
:L

If take a message board that serious, I feel sorey for ya thar.

:lol: our closer just sucks... Yours buys crack and has it sent to his house in his dogs name... Quite the role model for children everywhere

And by the way how is making fun of our closer being in AAA gonna hurt us? He is trash and should have been cut... I bet most Tiger fans are happy he is in AAA

Crack?? LOL...He is still in the majors, your guy isn't. It is that simple.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you lost ground since Thursday.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If take a message board that serious, I feel sorey for ya thar.

Crack?? LOL...He is still in the majors, your guy isn't. It is that simple.

We are glad our guy isn't in the majors anymore... Okay maybe you are a little slow but Valverde not being on this team is a upgrade... So why would it be a bad thing if he isn't in the majors?

Tigers win... Tribe lose :yahoo:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crack? Get your facts straight. Dogs got medical problems & using medical marijuana :rollseyes:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would we be butthurt? What the hell is butthurt? And why is shan-0-mac obsessed with butts?

If anything tiger fans were "butthurt" when valverde was on the tigers. The way i see it, the tiger fans were celebrating this week over valverdes DFA. still got a month for DD to add a closer.

Tigers playing 4 vs boston and injuns getting 3 with the twins......and the tigers came out gaining a half game. Ill take that anytime. Just think,the tigers havent even played the chi sox yet. The last place sox, who are about to dismantle their team. By the time the tigers play them next month, they are gonna have a brand new team of bums.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rejoice cleveland!!!!!!!!!

Kevin costner said the injuns will win the division!!!!!

I think hes been hanging out with mel gibson myself.