• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny somebody from mississippi calling another city garbage. What da fuck is in mississippi? Not even ONE pro franchise. Isnt mississippi the most poor state? Oh yea, i dont live in detroit. I live in chicago. Mississippi? When i was there all they did was listen to david banner, drink 40's, sweat, walk around bare foot burning their feet, and swat at flies. NO JOBS!!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very concerned about the "Verlander Situation"..not so much right now (he is still better than most pitchers) but down the road. I hate to think that Detroit will be paying $28mil - for the next 5 years after this - for a guy who may be a middle of the rotation starter. With the contract he has, Verlander is truly the Franchise Player on the team.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalking? I havent been on a gametracker since CBS had message boards. And when i did it was a few mins and i left. How did i know you were in there? Hey dummy? You told us thats where u had been while you were MIA.

Just curious since you claim to know how long I spend there on any given night. Happens that I like spending some time BSing on game threads with FRIENDS. You might be surprised to learn theres only a few teams with 'fans' that do nothing but drop by to stir it up. We can always count on Tigs trolls to disrupt any glog we're on. Red Sox, Rangers, O's, KC guys always come by ours & vice versa to shoot the shit. Thats the one thing none of you get (& probly never will) - & the main reason most of us will never root for the Tigs because of

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins playing some decent ball lately 12 - 8 in our last 20, makes a fan wonder what this club could do if Willy and Morneau got hot for an extended period, we ain't chasing the playoffs but we might at least be respectable.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious since you claim to know how long I spend there on any given night. Happens that I like spending some time BSing on game threads with FRIENDS. You might be surprised to learn theres only a few teams with 'fans' that do nothing but drop by to stir it up. We can always count on Tigs trolls to disrupt any glog we're on. Red Sox, Rangers, O's, KC guys always come by ours & vice versa to shoot the shit. Thats the one thing none of you get (& probly never will) - & the main reason most of us will never root for the Tigs because of

Wouldn't expect you to root for the Tigers. I just wonder if part of your problem is ONE particular poster on CBS gametracker? He tends to rip into the Royals a lot, but appears on Indians and White Sox games too. I also wonder if a large hunk of your dislike of Tiger fans is that their team is a lot better than yours and has been for several years. Sort of like the Tigers are the pseudo-Yankees (at least in the central) and need to be hated for that reason alone.

:noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder if a large hunk of your dislike of Tiger fans is that their team is a lot better than yours and has been for several years. Sort of like the Tigers are the pseudo-Yankees (at least in the central) and need to be hated for that reason alone.

HUH? They have won 2 division titles in a row, and have made the playoffs 3 times in 25 years, hardly reason to be hated for winning and let's remember the Royals, White Sox and Twins have all won a World Series since the Tigers last won one...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't expect you to root for the Tigers. I just wonder if part of your problem is ONE particular poster on CBS gametracker? He tends to rip into the Royals a lot, but appears on Indians and White Sox games too. I also wonder if a large hunk of your dislike of Tiger fans is that their team is a lot better than yours and has been for several years. Sort of like the Tigers are the pseudo-Yankees (at least in the central) and need to be hated for that reason alone.

That ONE particular poster is a big part of the reason. But theres quite a few others over there that try to mimic him (& irritate the piss out of those of us that hate trash talk & are just there to watch the game together & BS)

HUH? They have won 2 division titles in a row, and have made the playoffs 3 times in 25 years, hardly reason to be hated for winning and let's remember the Royals, White Sox and Twins have all won a World Series since the Tigers last won one...

Got to agree with Nosfer here. Its not the winning. Its the attitude of fans towards that winning. Arrogant. Entitled. Unbridled homerism. Frankly its intolerable. THAT is where the hatred lies - for the fans, not the team

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT is where the hatred lies - for the fans, not the team
I have stated this same thing many times.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have won 2 division titles in a row
.....I rest my case.

Current king of the mountain....'if ya weeeellll' Would be awful hard to hate on the Twins for winning it all in 87 or the Royals in 85. Besides, I take it that the Capt has other issues with Detroit....just wondering if that is one of them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shano....try to keep your smack talk direct at the TEAM (or even the other posters here) and not the city. There is no connection. I doubt that many of the Tiger players live in Detroit...and it is a good bet that many of the Tiger fans who post here don't as well.

(That kind of talk gets responses that you don't like. AND...Cleveland is not exactly a tourist hot spot nor a sparkling gem either.)

Theres no suburbs in mississippi? I been to hatiesburg back in the day. My ex and her brother both live down there now. People down there dont believe in cemented sidewalks or streets. Do you wear shoes shano? I seen parts in jackson that were suburban. But anyways, sorry you live in that broke down hell hole. I guess ill give you a pass for fingering booties. Eww shitty fingers......thats your new nickname....turn sticky fingaz into shitty fingaz!

Look at these Tig fans. They really are pathetic, I got better things to do than argue w/ you pussies.

I'm gonna go watch the Indians, while you two are fingering each others assholes.

Verlande got rocked the other day! Looks they about to get rid of him bc ya got Scherzers' crazy-eyed, fluke ass

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt and others......I think perhaps your field of view is limited by your unhappiness that the Tigers are on top and their fans tend to rub it in. Might I point you to one of the Tribe fans here. Do you think he would have any qualms about trash talking and being obnoxious if the Tribe was in first place. I think bad "seeds" abound on every team....but it does seem to rile people up when those bad seeds belong to a winning team. I always found Red Sox fans pleasant - until they won a WS or two - and then many seemed to bother me. Was it their changing attitude or my dislike of being told my team came up short?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at these Tig fans. They really are pathetic, I got better things to do than argue w/ you pussies.

I'm gonna go watch the Indians, while you two are fingering each others assholes.

Verlande got rocked the other day! Looks they about to get rid of him bc ya got Scherzers' crazy-eyed, fluke ass

Cleveland fans must be soooo proud of you Shano. You are such a class act. lol

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odd....I'm the one being tattled on by posters with weak egos...yet here ya have a post full of ''pussies, assholes, and fluke asses''......but I guess that flies.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I rest my case.

You actually have no case, ther Twins won 6 of the last 12 AL Central titles maybe you should hate them, kings of the mountain who have nothing to show for it aside from getting blown out in the World Series.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not hating anyone....that seems to be the problem others have.

BTW....I always thought a division title or an American league championship was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick....but, to hear others, those accomplishments seem to be no better than being in last place.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You? What dont i get? I told you, i dont do glogs or gamecenters or whatever theyre called....i used to post on cbs tigers page and the cbs al central smack talk.....now i come here....so whatever goes on over at cbs.....keep at cbs!!!!!!

Shano-0-mac was the one trolling the tiger boards here when the injuns were going 18-4....,yup tigers lost a series.....BUT WHOS LOOKING AT WHOS ASS????? Dammit shan-0-mac, dont get too excited stinky fingaz!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your actually right. I used to hate the twins cuz they were on top of the central. Same with the sox.....but as time goes, i dont hate the twins anymore. Actually like the young guys they have. Always liked mauer but felt his contract hurt the twins. Ill always hate the sox since i live in the chi......cleveland???? Well if you hated teams that won? Everyone would love all of cleveland.....but they have the worst fans. People can say some tiger fans are arrogant, but anyone that was on the cbs smack thread knows how bad cleveland fans can be when they are winning.....remember fightclub? ALL HAIL UBALDO......kinik? ....now we got shitty fingaz shan-0-mac!!!!!!! I now find myself rooting for the sox over the injuns. Cleveland, the city with no titles!!!!!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the boston fans......i used to root for them to beat the yanks every year.....once they won, and add the patriots, the bruins, and the celtics.....boston fans can be the worse.....but their teams do win. But i find myself rooting for the yanks now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think these Tig fans hace won as many titles as the damn Yanks.

Btw...how did you do today against those Oreos?